Biden Vows To Shutdown Border If Congress OK's Deal

Ask all the Republican members of Congress who enthusiastically support this new bill.

They will tell you....not that you really care.
What else does Biden need that isn't already a law?

No, they are to different and separate issues, what in the hell does Ukraine have to do with border immigration? Two issues, two different bills. It’s called logic.
Thank you.
I am frankly tired of this old trick of ramming legislation through attached to other issues.
Our border shouldn't take second seat to the Ukraine border. Our security should be the priority and any funding for Ukraine should stand on it's own.

Thank you.
I am frankly tired of this old trick of ramming legislation through attached to other issues.
Our border shouldn't take second seat to the Ukraine border. Our security should be the priority and any funding for Ukraine should stand on it's own.
It's called politics.

Thank you.
It is a way of life in Washington.

No, they are to different and separate issues, what in the hell does Ukraine have to do with border immigration? Two issues, two different bills. It’s called logic.
Let me say this again

Republicans held Ukraine and Israel funding hostage to get the deal they wanted on the border.

If you have trouble reading that have someone help you

Last edited:

Forum List

Back