Biden Vows To Shutdown Border If Congress OK's Deal

Not necessarily! You know damned well it's wrong for these people to be illegally flooding our country by the masses.
Immigration needs to be dealt with but there are two things that are very real.

We need that labor

Murder is wrong

Deal with it

I never said otherwise, you are the one that needs someone to help you read. I want the bill split, I don’t care what Republicans want. You are pissed that I disagree with the Republicans? Fuck you and your partisan bullshit politics.
Fuck what you want.

No one cares

Not the Republicans

Not the Democrats

Most especially not me

Read the Constitution especially the part about the rights of the states to protect themselves against invasion.
OK. Where is it in the Constitution that says individual states have the right to protect themselves against invasion? Where in the Constitution does it give individual states supremacy over international borders?

Biden said he would use a new emergency authority to handle the border if lawmakers could come together to pass the compromise bill.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden on Friday pressed Congress to embrace a bipartisan Senate deal to pair border enforcement measures with Ukraine aid, but House Speaker Mike Johnson suggested the compromise on border and immigration policy could be “dead on arrival” in his chamber.

The Democratic president said in a statement late Friday that the policies proposed would “be the toughest and fairest set of reforms to secure the border we’ve ever had in our country.” He also pledged to use a new emergency authority to “shut down the border” as soon as he could sign it into law.

Biden’s embrace of the deal — and Republican resistance — could become an election-year shift on the politics of immigration. Yet the diminishing prospects for its passage in Congress may have far-reaching consequences for U.S. allies around the globe, especially Ukraine.

Much more at the link below...

BIDEN VOWS TO 'SHUT DOWN' BORDER IF CONGRESS OK'S DEAL

What more does Congress want from President Biden on the border? What do you think?

Joe Biden is a fucking liar

No one believes his senile ass. No one trusts him.

No one trusts leftards to keep their word.

Because they don't

Leftards have no honor. Zilch

Biden said he would use a new emergency authority to handle the border if lawmakers could come together to pass the compromise bill.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden on Friday pressed Congress to embrace a bipartisan Senate deal to pair border enforcement measures with Ukraine aid, but House Speaker Mike Johnson suggested the compromise on border and immigration policy could be “dead on arrival” in his chamber.

The Democratic president said in a statement late Friday that the policies proposed would “be the toughest and fairest set of reforms to secure the border we’ve ever had in our country.” He also pledged to use a new emergency authority to “shut down the border” as soon as he could sign it into law.

Biden’s embrace of the deal — and Republican resistance — could become an election-year shift on the politics of immigration. Yet the diminishing prospects for its passage in Congress may have far-reaching consequences for U.S. allies around the globe, especially Ukraine.

What more does Congress want from President Biden on the border? What do you think?

How about he actually faithfully enforce the current laws, like he swore he'd do, for the remainder of his term to shown he's not lying again.

The emergency powers we’re talking about are in the Bill that Trump is blocking
lol

Don't they have to pass the bill first, so they can find out what's in it ? :p

Sounds just like all the other idiotic leftard shenanigans. "Just pass the bill, I promise I'll do something with it".

lmao

Just start prosecuting people who cross illegally to the max. I saw a story the other day of an illegal that has been caught crossing 40 times in the last 2 years, that's at least 39 felonies. Ya know what happened, he was just sent back. How about next time we put his ass in prison for the next 40 years. Ya think that might make the illegals think twice? xiden could do that today.

Biden is taking steps to secure the border, but Pubs have decided that the upcoming election is more important than the nation’s security. They will pay price for these games in November,

That is an outright lie. He's ordering TX to make the border less secure.

No. He won't be impeached, but as I have stated on here many times, he has done a piss poor job on the border and immigration issue, up to now. But, now the Republican Trumpers under the direction of Donny, are taking over being the impediment. Damn that Joe.:auiqs.jpg:

Why won't they put the bill on the senate web site for everyone to read? Hell they aren't letting senators read it.. I wonder why that is, what's so super duper secret?

Didn't that stuttering fuck throw down the gauntlet Thurs? You have until 1pm EST Friday.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Nothing. Crickets. Wait.... what was that sound? Oh, sorry, it was the sound of Gov. Abbott telling Briben to go fuck itself. :laughing0301:

Still waiting here. The entire planet is laughing and pointing at that feckless bed-shitting coward.

Waiting...... :laughing0301:

View attachment 893898
/——/ Oh, so now Dementia Joe admits the border needs to be closed. Where’s this guy who claimed the border wasn’t open? He went on and on rejecting ever bit of facts I presented to prove it is.

1706433129051.png

He could have done it this whole, entire time. Of course.

Now all of the sudden he sees he's got kryptonite on his hands and wants the Republicans to bail him out.

Honey, this is not your grandpa's Republican Party.

Your game.

Your rules.

You will HATE it.

Forum List

Back