Biden Vows To Shutdown Border If Congress OK's Deal

There is a bill on the table. Biden VOWS to VETO IT.

15 BILLION for our border security. HELL NO SAYS BIDEN .But DEMANDS over a 100 billion for fireign wars

Hilarious

The tax[ayers voted for everyone in office fuckup.

You want a fascist cheeto messiah and we taxpayers don't.
My vote won‘t be for either major party, neither party’s nominee is worth voting for.

To be at this point in human history and running two 80 plus year old whites who have cognitive issues is an embarrassment to our great country.

You will get either Biden or Trump, but not with help from me, I’ll put in a third party candidate.

My vote won‘t be for either major party, neither party’s nominee is worth voting for.

To be at this point in human history and running two 80 plus year old whites who have cognitive issues is an embarrassment to our great country.

You will get either Biden or Trump, but not with help from me, I’ll put in a third party candidate.
Which policy of Trump did you disagree with?

Fuck what you want.

No one cares

Not the Republicans

Not the Democrats

Most especially not me
Then why do you keep responding to me? You are an utter idiot. You don’t care what I say and yet you respond to me constantly, if you didn’t care you would never respond. What a lying piece a crap you are.

I don’t need Democrats or Republicans to care what I want because I want both parties to become fiscally responsibl, which neither side wants.

Also, just an FYI, nobody besides you gives a fuck what you want, dumbass.

Last edited:
Then why do you keep responding to me? You are an utter idiot. You don’t care what I say and yet you respond to me constantly, if you didn’t care you would never respond. What a lying piece a crap you are.
Awww. Look. You got attention and you’re soooo happy. Well that’s all you get. No more ear scratches for you

Trump might be a Troll, he excels at it, but he got us 3 SCOTUS picks instead of Hillairy. If it wasnt for this I along with many Americans would have lost our Jobs under the Mandate under that POS Biden for the Jab.

Stay in Mexico slowed the tide. THE GOP refused Large Funding for the wall and increased Border personnel and JUDGES TO HANDLE Asylum cases. Border walls did get built

The asylum law must END. And remain in Mexico Pwrmanent.

Right now HR 2 fixes that. Biden gas VOWED TO VETO IT.

My choice is Clear. TRUMP

Awww. Look. You got attention and you’re soooo happy. Well that’s all you get. No more ear scratches for you
He’s back, the moron who claims not to care is responding to me. You care about my opinion, more ying from a liar, amazing! You are like a pet monkey, here have a banana.

Trump might be a Troll, he excels at it, but he got us 3 SCOTUS picks instead of Hillairy. If it wasnt for this I along with many Americans would have lost our Jobs under the Mandate under that POS Biden for the Jab.

Stay in Mexico slowed the tide. THE GOP refused Large Funding for the wall and increased Border personnel and JUDGES TO HANDLE Asylum cases. Border walls did get built

The asylum law must END. And remain in Mexico Pwrmanent.

Right now HR 2 fixes that. Biden gas VOWED TO VETO IT.

My choice is Clear. TRUMP
There you have it folks.

Supreme Court Justices

Trump built that Court and over turning Roe was the result.

That’s what voting gets you.

Make no mistake . Don’t think Trump did that. ANY Republican President would have done that. Trump was given a list of Federalist society judges and may have been told which ones to nominate. Hell he probably had no idea who they were.

And Mitch McConnell rammed them through the Senate. He nuked the filibuster to do it and lied his ass off regarding “precedent” that he conveniently ignored when necessary.

That’s what the GOP is about folks

Oh and “remain in Mexico” didn’t do much beyond breaking Title 8 immigration laws.

Those people just kept coming back and in many cases went off to remote areas and became “got aways”

You want illiegal immigration dealt with?

Pass the law that trump is blocking

His first tax cut cost Americans over a trillion more in debt, it did not close the gap. Trump is not a fiscal conservative.
Show me who out there can stop it? Revenue was going up until the lock down. Corp tax went down. Personal income tax was rising and overall receipts increasing. It didnt take effect til 2018. Any losses from 2016 til then were under old tax policy.

I want the Fed Nuetered as you do, but Biden aint the answer
Neither is incteased CFRs our jib killing taxes. Fracking was BOIMING. Lock downs KILLED THAT GROWTH.

There you have it folks.

Supreme Court Justices

Trump built that Court and over turning Roe was the result.

That’s what voting gets you.

Make no mistake . Don’t think Trump did that. ANY Republican President would have done that. Trump was given a list of Federalist society judges and may have been told which ones to nominate. Hell he probably had no idea who they were.

And Mitch McConnell rammed them through the Senate. He nuked the filibuster to do it and lied his ass off regarding “precedent” that he conveniently ignored when necessary.

That’s what the GOP is about folks

Oh and “remain in Mexico” didn’t do much beyond breaking Title 8 immigration laws.

Those people just kept coming back and in many cases went off to remote areas and became “got aways”

You want illiegal immigration dealt with?

Pass the law that trump is blocking
Put a DAMN STOP to your JUDICIAL ACTIVISM.

We see that shit with your bought and paid for Judges right now.

That IS THE TRUMP LEGACY. Set your sorry asses back Decades.

Stopped your TAKE THE JAB OR GET FIRED AWAY.

Suck on it LIB

Put a DAMN STOP to your JUDICIAL ACTIVISM.

We see that shit with your bought and paid for Judges right now.

That IS THE TRUMP LEGACY. Set your sorry asses back Decades.

Stopped your TAKE THE JAB OR GET FIRED AWAY.

Suck on it LIB
Judicial Activism is what this Court is ABOUT

The only way to change that is to vote Republicans out.

Out of the Senate
Out of the House
Out of the WH
Out of local elections

Judicial Activism is what this Court is ABOUT

The only way to change that is to vote Republicans out.

Out of the Senate
Out of the House
Out of the WH
Out of local elections
Your the side attacking political opponents with the DOJ.

Not us. So you can kiss this.

Biden wants funding for Ukraine and Isreal

And so do I

But the need for America’s border security comes before foreign aid
House HR 2 that Biden will Veto is only 15 Billion of 105. But it forces remain in Mexico, addresses Asylum, and increases court and Border Patrol numbers.

Adds E Verify but E Verify doesnt stop the fake IDs which is a massive problem.

House HR 2 that Biden will Veto is only 15 Billion of 105. But it forces remain in Mexico, addresses Asylum, and increases court and Border Patrol numbers.

Adds E Verify but E Verify doesnt stop the fake IDs which is a massive problem.
The republican House bill is poison to the open border crowd

Biden wants funding for Ukraine and Isreal

And so do I

But the need for America’s border security comes before foreign aid
The Bill in the Senate does ALL of that but Trump opposes it … so of course you do as well

Forum List

Back