Biden Vows To Shutdown Border If Congress OK's Deal

There was crap I wasn't thilled about, all my working life, but I made my own plans, and my own way in the working world, retiring 9 years ago. But, doing fine in retirement. You should have been around for 10 plus years of inflation from 6.5 to 13% during the Carter and through the Reagan administrations, when the job market sucked, and buying my house, starting out at 10.5% with good credit on a 30 year. This is nothing, in comparison. Seriously.

So your answer to xidens shit economy is, it could be worse? REALLY??????????????

Oh, I get it. If trump wins, but loses both houses of Congress, he won't be able to make it even better on the border, as it will be cut in stone, so the serious situation is not as important as waiting to get credit for doing the right thing. Besides, Ukraine might not be conquerable, by Russia unless supplies are cut off. So, they really need to be starved into submission soon, if Putin is to remain a friend to Trump and Trump Republicans.

Is that what you meant?

Let the European countries fund Ukraine, why is it our responsibility?

Biden doesn't need anything new to do what's already at his disposal. Everything he needs is already law.
This occurred despite a December 2020 law. Instead of endeavoring to enhance border security, reports indicate that the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has been working with the Defense Logistics Agency to sell off hundreds of millions of dollars in border wall materials.

Authorization by Congress to shut the border, if not an emergency would be needed but they are only a temporary action a law from Congress would be for as long as they wanted.
Laws already in place
Comer, LaTurner, Oversight Republicans Probe Biden Administration Selling Border Wall Materials - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability.
This occurred despite a December 2020 law. Instead of endeavoring to enhance border security, reports indicate that the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has been working with the Defense Logistics Agency to sell off hundreds of millions of dollars in border wall materials.

You mean the “compromise” bill that would allow one million illegals end to enter the country every year and be immediately furnished with working papers, social benefits and a bunch of other stuff at taxpayer expense?
I mean the bill that virtually every Repug in Congress supports and that Trump would gleefully support if he became President in November.

Yeah....THAT bill. Imbecile.

I mean the bill that virtually every Repug in Congress supports and that Trump would gleefully support if he became President in November.

Yeah....THAT bill. Imbecile.
The bill to fund the border was passed in December 2020
Why was the Biden administration selling material that was already in hand?

What more does Congress want from President Biden on the border? What do you think?
Congress wants what the voters want - real action from biden instead of empty promises

Biden is in a bind and will say anything to get what he wants

Tell The Big Guy to sign the House immigration bill if he’s serious about ending the migrant invasion

Congress wants what the voters want - real action from biden instead of empty promises

Tell The Big Guy to sign the House immigration bill if he’s serious about ending the migrant invasion

Joe already has the funding the bill to found the border became law in December 2020.

What about it.
/----/ Ukraine aid has nothing to do with our border defense.
1706445004209.png

/----/
1706446719973.png

No. He won't be impeached, but as I have stated on here many times, he has done a piss poor job on the border and immigration issue, up to now. But, now the Republican Trumpers under the direction of Donny, are taking over being the impediment. Damn that Joe.:auiqs.jpg:
Hes done exactly what his masters have told him to do. Allow open borders and then LIE ABOUT IT.

Forum List

Back