Biden wants to tax American companies 15% to send to other countries.

The real title of the article is: "Biden, other G-20 world leaders formally endorse groundbreaking global corporate minimum tax"

I think the title of your topic is fake news.

The tax doesn't go to other countries.

You should be ashamed of yourself for spreading false information.
It seems that you are a dems. What is the point of these taxes? I am so confused. Just, see all AOCs taking a victory lap :rolleyes:

From your link:

"Deprogramming activities often fall outside of the law. Government agencies have at times been aware and have taken part in deprogramming to enforce official views of "correct" beliefs and behaviors.[17] This can involve "vigorous, even violent, efforts to dissuade people from participating in groups deemed unacceptable to the government" and have been "given legal sanction by the passage of laws that make illegal the activities or even the beliefs of the unpopular movement or group being targeted".[17]

So, you want those who don't believe as you believe to be violently cohersed into believing as you do, by the force of government?

From your link:

"Deprogramming activities often fall outside of the law. Government agencies have at times been aware and have taken part in deprogramming to enforce official views of "correct" beliefs and behaviors.[17] This can involve "vigorous, even violent, efforts to dissuade people from participating in groups deemed unacceptable to the government" and have been "given legal sanction by the passage of laws that make illegal the activities or even the beliefs of the unpopular movement or group being targeted".[17]

So, you want those who don't believe as you believe to be violently cohersed into believing as you do, by the force of government?

You understand. Just like before.

You understand. Just like before.
I understand that you seem to be advocating an authortarian re education for those that don't hold your views...

I know you know that has already happened in history, and hasn't worked out well for those advocating it...

I understand that you seem to be advocating an authortarian re education for those that don't hold your views...

I know you know that has already happened in history, and hasn't worked out well for those advocating it...

You don't have to hold my views. The issue is millions of people mindlessly supporting those who have got the country into the mess it is in.

Repeating the same thing over and over is not going to solve anything.

You don't have to hold my views. The issue is millions of people mindlessly supporting those who have got the country into the mess it is in.

Easy to say when you refuse to explain what you would advocate to fix these problems...If all you are going to do is complain, and never talk about what you think should happen, what good are your posts?

One thing more on this....I am not the one who suggested "Deprogramming", that was you....And obviously you thought it was a clever little troll to throw out there, when in reality it revealed what you think of those who don't think like you about these issues...

See, I think you want to see your political opposition punished for the crime of NOT voting the way you do...You are in fact part of the problem in this country.

Easy to say when you refuse to explain what you would advocate to fix these problems...If all you are going to do is complain, and never talk about what you think should happen, what good are your posts?

The first thing we need to do is quit re-electing those who have failed us, over and over. Hold them accountable for their lies. We toss someone in prison for stealing $86 but we allow those running the Fed to undertake all sort of corrupt actions and just shrug our shoulders.

One thing more on this....I am not the one who suggested "Deprogramming", that was you....And obviously you thought it was a clever little troll to throw out there, when in reality it revealed what you think of those who don't think like you about these issues...

See, I think you want to see your political opposition punished for the crime of NOT voting the way you do...You are in fact part of the problem in this country.

If you say so.

A few hundred a month? Try an additional $300.00 a week. Our state calculated that between state and federal unemployment, people who were collecting were bringing in what was equal to a working person making 57K a year when you consider all the taxes you don't pay on unemployment.

If you made 25K to 30K a year, you almost doubled your income by sitting home playing video games. They didn't live checks to checks, so now apparently they have more than enough to stretch staying home another several months. We won't see any improvements until these people start running out of money and have to return to work.
Pissed because the federal government helped working people, right Ace? Where's your concern for multi millionaires like Kushner who got PEP loans that don't have to be paid back?

Another handout for the entitled, greedy 2%ers.

The first thing we need to do is quit re-electing those who have failed us, over and over. Hold them accountable for their lies. We toss someone in prison for stealing $86 but we allow those running the Fed to undertake all sort of corrupt actions and just shrug our shoulders.

1. Who would you propose that we get behind and elect?

2. What would you like to do? Become a true Banana Republic and have a succession of administrations jailing the previous administration?

Yeah, that's the ticket. :no_text11:

1. Who would you propose that we get behind and elect?

2. What would you like to do? Become a true Banana Republic and have a succession of administrations jailing the previous administration?

Yeah, that's the ticket. :no_text11:

There is no way you can discuss something with anyone who see's someone say that we need to quit re-electing politicians that have failed us as wanting a banana republic.

There is no way you can discuss something with anyone who see's someone say that we need to quit re-electing politicians that have failed us as wanting a banana republic.
did you or did you not post this:

"Hold them accountable for their lies."

Now, quit twisting...It isn't helping you.

did you or did you not post this:

"Hold them accountable for their lies."

Now, quit twisting...It isn't helping you.

Absolutely. Holding politicians accountable for their lies is wanting a banana republic? You can really ask that with a straight face?

Or are you saying I am wrong for wanting us to do that? If so, wow, well OK. Sheesh.

Pissed because the federal government helped working people, right Ace? Where's your concern for multi millionaires like Kushner who got PEP loans that don't have to be paid back?

Another handout for the entitled, greedy 2%ers.

Helping out working people by influencing them not to work? Don't you understand the irony of your statement? You don't help out a real working person by paying them not to work when the job market is opening up quickly. If anything, offer them something of value if they get a new job and keep it for three months or longer.

Helping out working people by influencing them not to work? Don't you understand the irony of your statement? You don't help out a real working person by paying them not to work when the job market is opening up quickly. If anything, offer them something of value if they get a new job and keep it for three months or longer.
Use your brain...
Go to the area between the US and Mexico without Id, get a deep suntan and just walk back into the US and collect your million.

Forum List

Back