Biden was right; Putin is a Killer. a CRIMINAL

Yes, Biden understands now that Putin is a sociopathic murdering Bolshevik communis and perhaps should not be mediating a truce with the US and Iran.

In fact, during the State of the Union Biden seems to also be aware of the massive inflation as he told people just to keep costs down to control inflation

Tomorrow maybe someone will show him there is a border crisis in his own couintry

Baby steps
Biden is well aware that there is a problem at our border but right now he has his hands full with a massive border crisis in Ukraine & trying to avoid ww3 instead of playing nurse maid to a bunch of Trump asslickers who didn't give a shit when he locked human beings including toddlers & infants in dog kennels at the border.

The same crowd who rants "America First" but secreetly is hoping & praying for Putin to make Biden look bad.

It ain't happened yet so enjoy that shit sandwich.

LOL.....Well 130K Russian troops and their support elements on the border was something called a fuckin' clue.

I timed the invasion within a week or so after they moved in their field hospitals and started asking their fellow Russians for blood and I'm just a nobody.

You would think that the "leader of the free world" would have a better bead on things than some Joe Average like myself.
I kinda thought Putin had no place to park all that equipment in Moscow.

The day he started moving that equipment, I knew all bets were off. Why didn't we send arms back then? In my opinion, Biden's hesitance has caused the deaths of thousands and thousands of Ukrainians.

Same lame actions as in Afghanistan. Obama was great for slow responses too. Obama is advising, directing....has his fingerprints all over this action or lack of it.

Biden has taken millions of dollars from Putin.
Why would Biden, Clinton and Obama sell 25% of our Uranium to such a killer?
When are you braindead morons going to get it thru your empty heads that our uranium was not sold to Russia?

Are you deliberately lying or just brainwashed?

You are late to the party by a few days, even longer if you had your eyes open. Ukraine will be declared neutral, as it should have been all along. NATO knew this but remained mute. According to NATO's own laws, no country can be admitted that has disputed boundaries (think, please, Crimea last 8 years disputed). Or wait, are you in favor of the war continuing with NATO entering regardless of their own bylaws, with many more lives lost, is that your best advice for a solution?
I believe the OP is simply saying that Putin is a liar and a war criminal because his military is obviously targeting innocent civilians who want to live peacefully, including pregnant women in hospitals.
Do you disagree with the OP's assertion?

I believe the OP is simply saying that Putin is a liar and a war criminal because his military is obviously targeting innocent civilians who want to live peacefully, including pregnant women in hospitals.
Do you disagree with the OP's assertion?
First, let me ask you this: do you think the US should police the world? BTW-this question has nothing to do with Russian/Ukraine events...just curious.

Oh wait! Forgot about OP altogether. Butin never gets anything right. Come on man! Check yourself lol not sure if he ever said that last part but it sounds about right haha

When are you braindead morons going to get it thru your empty heads that our uranium was not sold to Russia?

Are you deliberately lying or just brainwashed?
Moron, Rosatom owned by Putin conveniently bought Uranium One immediately after the crooked deal was approved by Obama Bin Lying, Clinton, and Biden!

Who owns Rosatom, moron?

Vladimir Putin!

Jack

Ass!

Trump knew about not keeping your adversaries as enemies; most people get that but not Biden's handlers with multiple horrendous decisions affecting the entire populace. He's done. ;)

Last edited:
First, let me ask you this: do you think the US should police the world? BTW-this question has nothing to do with Russian/Ukraine events...just curious.

Oh wait! Forgot about OP altogether. Butin never gets anything right. Come on man! Check yourself lol not sure if he ever said that last part but it sounds about right haha
Do you normally deflect from the topic at hand?
Regarding your separate issue, I do think Americans and the free world should assist other democracy leaning nations if possible. It's the humanitarian thing to do.

Regarding your separate issue, I do think Americans and the free world should assist other democracy leaning nations if possible. It's the humanitarian thing to do.
Die for?

That is the issue.

Biden is well aware that there is a problem at our border but right now he has his hands full with a massive border crisis in Ukraine & trying to avoid ww3 instead of playing nurse maid to a bunch of Trump asslickers who didn't give a shit when he locked human beings including toddlers & infants in dog kennels at the border.

The same crowd who rants "America First" but secreetly is hoping & praying for Putin to make Biden look bad.

Your Saul Alinsky musings are part and parcel of Western destruction. You do not even realize it or do.

You are late to the party by a few days, even longer if you had your eyes open. Ukraine will be declared neutral, as it should have been all along. NATO knew this but remained mute. According to NATO's own laws, no country can be admitted that has disputed boundaries (think, please, Crimea last 8 years disputed). Or wait, are you in favor of the war continuing with NATO entering regardless of their own bylaws, with many more lives lost, is that your best advice for a solution?
More to the point, what is your solution to the problem since you've been a Trump man all along?

They are all cringing with shame. Trump led them to the edge then asked them to jump over while he watched.
They will eventually wake up he was wrong.

Coming at it from a humanitarian view yes, oh and yes to frequently deflects... every chance I get because I like to elaborate! lol So, I used to think that too...but since learned more about the entire equation. Wars are never about humanitarian efforts on either side. It's profit, both sides win behind the scenes economically. Big money in war.

More to the point, what is your solution to the problem since you've been a Trump man all along?
Female not male but solution much more elusive to even take a stab at it First thing, there should be no profit to war. This is the stimulus. Wars are encouraged due to financial gain among decision makers of course and investors. Take this out and wars will become much less frequent.

Forum List

Back