Biden will let Cuban demonstrators die in Cuba

As the DNC ensures that every able bodied person that wants to cross the US Mexico border will find a home in a sanctuary city, they are telling those in Cuba who are protesting communism that they are not welcome in the US, so don't even try to cross any US border.

Those immigrants who might try to flee for their lives on inner tubes or rafts will be ceremoniously returned to the Leftist regime and probably be murdered.

But who wants voters in the US who will vote against the DNC?

So it makes perfect sense to me.
We don't allow any illegal immigration to our country. If they come their breaking the law and probably just rapists, murders and criminals.

~~~~~~
Hmm....., have you notidied Joey Xi Bai Dung of this yet? Apparently Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies are either too ignorant or are ignoring the facts....

It only takes a Democrat to turn Republicans into immigrant lovers :lol:
Not immigrant lovers moron. Explain your double standard, obtuse POS.
What double standard do I have?
You don't have a problem with unbridled illegal immigration from Mexico, but suddenly you have a problem when it is from Cuba. Why the double standard. Illegal immigration is illegal immigration regardless of where it comes from.

Further proof that Dimm's are truly unhinged.
2,000 illegals crossing our So. Border daily and the idiots decide to make a stand with Cubans crossing the Florida Straits!!
Bizarro World!

You don't have a problem with unbridled illegal immigration from Mexico, but suddenly you have a problem when it is from Cuba. Why the double standard. Illegal immigration is illegal immigration regardless of where it comes from.

2,000 illegals crossing our So. Border daily and the idiots decide to make a stand with Cubans crossing the Florida Straits!!
Bizarro World!
Ya know what else we haven't seen, the Biden Administration inviting people to cross the border. We have seen them try to understand why people do, but have not invited people to do so.

Bizarro World!
Ya know what else we haven't seen, the Biden Administration inviting people to cross the border. We have seen them try to understand why people do, but have not invited people to do so.
Actions speak louder than words. A politicians words are only for their pathetic sheeple. Like you.

Bizarro World!
Yeah, he pretty much did invite them to cross the border.

Bizarro World!
Actions speak louder than words. A politicians words are only for their pathetic sheeple. Like you.
So, the formers presidents words on 1/6 were just for the pathetic sheeple?

Bizarro World!
Yeah, he pretty much did invite them to cross the border.
How so?

Is this another proof less assertion by the QOP?

He sure will. The demo'rats do not want the American people to know what life is like in Cuba.
I could see the DNC gunning them down as they try to float for safety into Florida, much like they tried to take out the GOP Congress in Virginia at a baseball game.
Antifa will probably start volunteering themselves to go down to Cuba so they can crack some skulls of these dissidents.

Americans can always take boats to just outside Cuban territorial waters with a box of American soil and haul in survivors.

After all, it only takes "feet dry on American soil" to qualify for sanctuary.

:biggrin:

He sure will. The demo'rats do not want the American people to know what life is like in Cuba.
I could see the DNC gunning them down as they try to float for safety into Florida, much like they tried to take out the GOP Congress in Virginia at a baseball game.
Antifa will probably start volunteering themselves to go down to Cuba so they can crack some skulls of these dissidents.
ANTIFA is anti-fascist hawker.

try to keep up.

I dare you to be misinformed about TN. :lol:

You're simply upset that he dared to criticize your side of the duopoly.

The people coming to the southern border are mainly Central Americans.

Try to keep up.

Try to keep up.
Nothing gets by you, does it?

At the end of the day: I want us to stay the hell out of Cuba. We just wrapped up Afghanistan and I'm reading goofiness about us intervening in Cuba. Flaccid pass.

Try to keep up.

At the end of the day: I want us to stay the hell out of Cuba. We just wrapped up Afghanistan and I'm reading goofiness about us intervening in Cuba. Flaccid pass.
That's as bad as TN. You don't have a problem with going south of Mexico and spending large sums of money to finance illegal immigration from there, but we must not get involved in Cuba. As for your duopoly remark, I made it clear I don't advocate for either one. You folks on the other hand seem to pick one over the other. Seems to me like you have a liberal bent that you are trying to disguise.

Bizarro World!
So, the formers presidents words on 1/6 were just for the pathetic sheeple?
What?

Try to keep up.

That's as bad as TN. You don't have a problem with going south of Mexico and spending large sums of money to finance illegal immigration from there, but we must not get involved in Cuba. As for your duopoly remark, I made it clear I don't advocate for either one. You folks on the other hand seem to pick one over the other. Seems to me like you have a liberal bent that you are trying to disguise.
I posted a link on page 1. Why dont you look at it?
You are looking like a damn fool.

That's as bad as TN. You don't have a problem with going south of Mexico and spending large sums of money to finance illegal immigration from there, but we must not get involved in Cuba. As for your duopoly remark, I made it clear I don't advocate for either one.
I never said anything of sort and nor did I imply anything of sort. At this point you're simply railing aganist your own imagination in a lame attempt at pigeonholing as I don't want us spending large sums on illegal immigration in either land. Again, we should stay the fuck out of Cuba.

Try to keep up.

Did you get my call outs? :lol:

Try to keep up.

Your posts on page 1 are #1, "Good" and #15, "It only takes a Democrat to turn Republicans into immigrant lovers :lol:" No links. Foolish me following your Bullshit. Maybe you should check yourself before posting crap.

Forum List

Back