Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

"2,000 Mules" says differently. It will be released soon.
Don't you find it strange that only movies for right wingers can be created, and not any evidence that can be introduced in court?

Dinesh is a convicted for voter fraud felon...you do know that don't you?

Yet you want us to believe him?

Come on...get real!

Last edited:
Land mass, counties, do not vote, citizens do.... silly one! One man/woman, one constitutional vote.
Not if you are voting in despots. And it is what you support. Using the system against itself to bring in the same governments all these people are coming from in illegal and egal immigration is suicide. People may talk tough, but many will cry big time when they are without a roof over their head and food becomes questionable.

We're going to get the actual numbers soon.
Dinesh D'Souza is unravelling how certain states
manipulated election results.Like Maricopa County in
Arizona,for one.We already know about Wisconsin.
Plus the outright illegality of what Bidens Home
state of Pennsylvania pulled.
When you have 102 Million Mail-in ballots { Absentee }
there are certain to be many troubling results.
That is specifically why Trump warned numerous times
using the *2005 Carter/Baker Report.
Spelling out the Voting risks of Mail-in and Absentee
ballots.And duplicate registrations across State lines.
No Verifications of signatures and Registrations.

* Commission on Federal Election Reform
D Souza after being convicted of illegal campaign contributions, and pardoned. Now has a new doc where he shares both false and unproven info. Don't remember his past history well, do remember it was not anything to brag about,

What’s so interesting about this? We already knew this would be the case going into the election.

We knew that Trump was telling his supporters not to vote by mail. We also know that Democrats were more likely to vote by mail due to covid.

Everyone knew this. Conservatives just like to make retarded conspiracy theories because they’re sore loser crybabies.
We also knew Trump was going to cry about fraud if he lost.

We also knew Trump was going to cry about fraud if he lost.
He was saying if he lost it was a steal before he won the election, Its a con mans trick even if you lose you have those who believe the con ready to roll if you lose. Dam the country with distrust & here we are with a completely divided country filled with hate & party over country.

Let me clean this whole thread up.

Biden was installed due to flimsy-ass mail in voting in 2020. That's why the majority of European Democracies won't touch mass marketed blanket mail in ballots!

You can now proceed.

Biden was installed due to flimsy-ass mail in voting in 2020. That's why the majority of European Democracies won't touch mass marketed blanket mail in ballots!

You can now proceed.
Trumpists... the sorest losers of all time.

EcjXOnQWsAMtlZT.png

You can now proceed.
thx, tard.

did you know that biden won in a sacred landslide election victory?

it was awesome. the loser and his rabid lackeys are still shell shocked. it was a real shellacking.

you may now continue wallowing in denial and misery.

The same Moon Bat morons that think Joe Pottohead really got 81 million votes are the same idiots that believe that man is changing the climate and that more taxes will make the economy stronger.

We were just discussing how the true definition of "WOKE" is to recognize the Demonicrooks stole the election.

Crooked-COVID the same.

;)
Lol, warms my heart to see the entire republican party become little bitch victims. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 The kraken and Tucker Carlson were sued over calling the election stolen in court documents the only defense they offered was that only unreasonable morons would believe them. Unreasonable moron victim bitches described today's conservative. Hilarious, gotta live it.

Lol, warms my heart to see the entire republican party become little bitch victims. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 The kraken and Tucker Carlson were sued over calling the election stolen in court documents the only defense they offered was that only unreasonable morons would believe them. Unreasonable moron victim bitches described today's conservative. Hilarious, gotta live it.
It warms my a heart at all the over explaining by leftists such as yourself over a little chart.

Forum List

Back