Biden Yesterday: ISIS Not an Existential Threat to US

Those two idiots Biden and Obama are desperate to deflect their incompetence and stupidity. The both of them should just resign I mean its getting that pathetic.
You need to change your pants.

Dollars to donuts, within a few weeks, the cowardly dipshits will take Biden's quote out of context and change it to, "Biden said ISIS is not a threat."

Bank it. Bookmark this post.

If Isis is contained, why do we need to take in refugees?
Because ISIS is not eliminated, dipshit. They still hold territory. Territory from which these people are running.

They are running from Assad and from ISIS.

There is still a WAR on in Syria.

Don't expose your stupidity so publicly.

Because ISIS is not eliminated, dipshit. They still hold territory. Territory from which these people are running.

Don't call me dipshit you condescending prick. Did I hit a nerve.

It's obviously not contained and Obama is a weak lying piece of shit.

I call stupid people stupid, because you are stupid.

The "contained" context was that ISIS has been losing territory, and that's a fact, stupid person.

Those refugees have been running away since long before last week, idiot.

Those two idiots Biden and Obama are desperate to deflect their incompetence and stupidity. The both of them should just resign I mean its getting that pathetic.

Don't be stupid you have already spewed your quota of stupid this week.
I can smell you from here, pants shitter. Change your pants.

Your fixation on human waste is disturbing.

Don't be stupid you have already spewed your quota of stupid this week.
I can smell you from here, pants shitter. Change your pants.
Wow. Your brilliance knows no bounds. Lol

The "contained" context was that ISIS has been losing territory, and that's a fact, stupid person.

Lol maybe if you call me stupid a few more times you win a prize.

You're the one looking stupid with your constant defense of the terrorist in chief

Lol maybe if you call me stupid a few more times you win a prize.

You're the one looking stupid with your constant defense of the terrorist in chief
I am in constant defense of the facts. It isn't my fault there are so many stupid people parroting bullshit and shitting their pants in fear.

ISIS is not an existential threat. Now change your pants.

The Soviet Union. Now THERE was an existential threat. Mutually Assured Destruction.

Now we have a bunch of pansies shitting their pants over 30,000 dipshits in the Middle East.

"Dey gonna wipe us out, man!"
The Kurds have estimated that they are around 2-3 hundred thousand strong. Also, I saw a report that hundreds of smaller cells try to join each month.
I guess its hard to really know.

Existentially, America is under more threat from the pants shitters chanelling their inner nazis than from ISIS. These parroting cowards are ready to fundamentally change this country for the worse.

They bought off on our government turning into a police state with, "He is keeping us safe." They bought off on domestic spying and torture and imprisoning American citizens with, "There have been no attacks since we started doing this stuff."

Some are now openly calling for the extermination of Muslims. The rest are using the Constitution as toilet paper after they shit their pants.

All because of delusions of bogeymen under their beds.

The Soviet Union. Now THERE was an existential threat. Mutually Assured Destruction.

Now we have a bunch of pansies shitting their pants over 30,000 dipshits in the Middle East.

The Kurds have estimated that they are around 2-3 hundred thousand strong. Also, I saw a report that hundreds of smaller cells try to join each month.
ISIS is about 30,000 to 40,000 strong.

The idea ISIS is 300,000 strong is laughable. Hysterically so. It's hyperbolic fearmongering bullshit.

And they aren't here.

Even if they were 300,000 strong, which they aren't, they still would not be an existential threat.

The GOP has refused to approve an AUMF against ISIS for over a year now.

They obviously don't believe ISIS is an existential threat, either.

ISIS is about 30,000 to 40,000 strong.

The idea ISIS is 300,000 strong is laughable. Hysterically so. It's hyperbolic fearmongering bullshit.

And they aren't here.

Even if they were 300,000 strong, which they aren't, they still would not be an existential threat.
Maybe so. But how do you know any different? The fuckin media that you bash all the time?
I wont sit here and say they are not here. I would imagine the people of Troy didn't think Greeks were hiding int he horse either..
The thing about IS is, they are well funded, organized and smart. Obviously.

The GOP has refused to approve an AUMF against ISIS for over a year now.

They obviously don't believe ISIS is an existential threat, either.
Existentially, America is under more threat from the pants shitters chanelling their inner nazis than from ISIS. These parroting cowards are ready to fundamentally change this country for the worse.

They bought off on our government turning into a police state with, "He is keeping us safe." They bought off on domestic spying and torture and imprisoning American citizens with, "There have been no attacks since we started doing this stuff."

Some are now openly calling for the extermination of Muslims. The rest are using the Constitution as toilet paper after they shit their pants.

All because of delusions of bogeymen under their beds.
I wont argue that one

Forum List

Back