biden's 2nd in command is a convicted felon

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
behind the crazy for power jill biden
Hunter biden is now the presidents closest advisor

Gateway Fucknuts - Filed for Bankruptcy. Hardly reliable. Find better sources. FuckNuts lies by the word. Hence the filing for Bankruptcy.

P01135809 is a Convicted Felon, an adudicated Rapist and he is Traitor. Lock his fat white diaper wearing ass up?

Last edited:
Gateway Fucknut - Filed for Bankruptcy. Hardly reliable. Find better sources. FuckNuts lies by the word.
To be fair bankruptcies are up like 16 precent this past year, thanks for xiden’s america

To be fair bankruptcies are up like 16 precent this past year, thanks for xiden’s america

I just heard that thousands of pharmacies are on the verge of going bankrupt and having to soon stop carrying many health plans because they get reimbursed less than their basic costs under Obumma/Biden's health system.

Well, think about it. Joe needs lots of fixes periodically throughout the days and who better to provide that for him that Hunter Biden.

Well, think about it. Joe needs lots of fixes periodically throughout the days and who better to provide that for him that Hunter Biden.
That, of course, only from 10:00am to 4:00pm, the 6 hours his team say he's on top of things. Glad to know that we won't be attacked during those hours. :aargh:

Wait a minute....let me see if I got this straight....

The guy who the President of the United States thinks is the "smartest guy he knows", is an incestual whore-mongering crackhead, a felonious tax cheat, a FARA-violator, a conspirator in an influence-peddling scheme, and a three-charge felonious gun criminal?

That doesn't speak very well of Joe Biden. If he thinks Hunter is the "smartest guy he knows", Joe must be one dumb son of a bitch..

Gateway Fucknuts - Filed for Bankruptcy. Hardly reliable. Find better sources. FuckNuts lies by the word. Hence the filing for Bankruptcy.

P01135809 is a Convicted Felon, an adudicated Rapist and he is Traitor. Lock his fat white diaper wearing ass up?

Says someone who went for over the last 8 years believing Trump was a "Russian agent", Putin caused Hillary to lose the election, the Hunter Biden laptop was "Russian disinformation", and Ashley Biden's diary was fake.

Hell, the Gateway Pundit was screaming the truth at you all that time, but you were too ignorant to believe them.

i expect my leaders and managers to have as many and as expert advisors as possible. and to occasionally take good advice even if they must claim credit.

hunter is an international petrotycoon. i thought those guys were smart?

Forum List

Back