Biden's crumbling house of cards

and there you go defending the lie.
It's not a lie. That's exactly what it looked like. Progs don't want to admit it because they come off as Nazis for putting these people in solitary confinement.

It's not a lie. That's exactly what it looked like. Progs don't want to admit it because they come off as Nazis for putting these people in solitary confinement.
The UNEDITED videos are out there.
The plans leading up to the insurrection are out there.

It looked exactly like what it was. An attempt by a bunch of idiots to overthrow the government at the behest of Donald Trump.

and people were jailed because they demonstrated a clear and present danger to society.

You're just mad because the white people didn't get off.

Here is Republican Andrew Clyde helping to barricade the doors to the House chamber as the blood-soaked mob is trying to break through.

andrew-clyde-barricading-House.jpg

Clyde later said the insurrection looked like a "normal tourist visit".

This is the level of insanity to which the MAGA herd has descended.

"Duhhhhh...what else did they do derpderpderp?"

You can't possibly be this ignorant and blind.
Obviously you can't explain it.
The UNEDITED videos are out there.
The plans leading up to the insurrection are out there.

It looked exactly like what it was. An attempt by a bunch of idiots to overthrow the government at the behest of Donald Trump.

and people were jailed because they demonstrated a clear and present danger to society.

You're just mad because the white people didn't get off.
I've seen the videos. It looked like tourists on a guided tour of the capital. They demonstrated no danger to society whatsoever.

You're a NAZI scumbag.

I've seen the videos. It looked like tourists on a guided tour of the capital. They demonstrated no danger to society whatsoever.
Wow! Just...wow.

Oh, wait. I get it. You've "seen the videos". You didn't watch it live that day. No wonder you are so obtuse!

You've seen Tucker Carlson's carefully edited propaganda videos.

All is clear to me now.

The rest of us saw it live, dipshit.

Wow! Just...wow.

Oh, wait. I get it. You've "seen the videos". You didn't watch it live that day. No wonder you are so obtuse!

You've seen Tucker Carlson's carefully edited propaganda videos.

All is clear to me now.

The rest of us saw it live, dipshit.
Who is "the rest of us?" The fake news media is all carefully edited propaganda, and that's all you watch. The fake news broadcasts nothing about the Biden corruption hearings. That's why morons like you keep claming there's no evidence. You haven't seen any on the news you watch.

Forum List

Back