Biden's crumbling house of cards

is any part of this untrue?

No way of knowing until it is presented either in a court of law or during an Impeachment proceeding when everyone is under oath and there is cross examination allowed ....a very wise man once said....The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him.

No way of knowing until it is presented either in a court of law or during an Impeachment proceeding when everyone is under oath and there is cross examination allowed ....a very wise man once said....The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him.
Oh so Trump committed crimes
But with Biden it's wait and see?
Do you know how hypocritical you sound?

Because your the ones bitching, obviously.

And I know that most of you are going to say "we can't because everyone else corrupt but us", which I find amusing. You just want to bitch.
If you didn't want to know the facts, then why did you ask?

Because your the ones bitching, obviously.

And I know that most of you are going to say "we can't because everyone else corrupt but us", which I find amusing. You just want to bitch.
The more the truth about the Bidens comes out, the more foolish you appear every day. You'd be better off taking a break on this topic.

The more the truth about the Bidens comes out, the more foolish you appear every day. You'd be better off taking a break on this topic.
Why is that, exactly? I've said many times that he should be nailed if he broke the law.

MANY times.

So you're just spectacularly wrong, like a good little mindless Trumpster. Sad!

Then why hasn’t the President been charged?
Joe Biden is a high level Democrat and therefore is above the rule of law. His son Hunter is also above the rule of law.

VIP Democrats are untouchable. They can do any damn thing they want and get away scot-free.

Why is that, exactly? I've said many times that he should be nailed if he broke the law.

MANY times.

So you're just spectacularly wrong, like a good little mindless Trumpster. Sad!
Oh OK. My mistake.

VIP Democrats are untouchable
If you could present any evidence for crimes by the Bidens, you'd look less treasonous and butthurt. But you can't, so you do look like a commie agent.

Now, how does China tell you to respond to that? Run and check. You know how angry your masters get when you try to think for yourself and mess up the propaganda.

If you could present any evidence for crimes by the Bidens, you'd look less treasonous and butthurt. But you can't, so you do look like a commie agent.

Now, how does China tell you to respond to that? Run and check. You know how angry your masters get when you try to think for yourself and mess up the propaganda.
iu

Forum List

Back