Biden's DOJ Let's Julian Assange Off The Hook But Continues Prosecuting Trump

Yup. That's Biden's DOJ alright. Nothing stops the DOJ from going after Trump while they let everyone else go.

Poor Trumpy got 34 felonies and you cry cry cry.

LOL, but they won't prosecute Biden for the exact crime they are attempting to prosecute Trump on because------he's a kindly, old man with a poor memory. A bit selective in what you want to whine about aren't you?
Biden didn’t obstruct justice and tamper with witnesses like Trump did.

They’re not exactly the same. They’re dramatically different.

Haha what the f are you talking about? The president is the executive branch, of course the president interferes with the DOJ

"The President does not and should not decide who or what to investigate or prosecute or when an investigation or prosecution should happen."

"The Attorney General is the head of the DOJ and chief law enforcement officer of the federal government. The Attorney General represents the United States in legal matters, advises the President and the heads of the executive departments of the government, and occasionally appears in person before the Supreme Court."

Do you know any history?

"The President does not and should not decide who or what to investigate or prosecute or when an investigation or prosecution should happen."

"The Attorney General is the head of the DOJ and chief law enforcement officer of the federal government. The Attorney General represents the United States in legal matters, advises the President and the heads of the executive departments of the government, and occasionally appears in person before the Supreme Court."

Do you know any history?

Hahahaba maybe the law review article author should read art 2 section 1 of the us constitution, the power of the executive vest in A President

The DOJ exist solely to help the president enforce federal law

I know history, i know what the Constitution says. Why don’t you?

Hahahaba maybe the law review article author should read art 2 section 1 of the us constitution, the power of the executive vest in A President

Yep.

For decades, Presidents have had a hands off policy regarding the DOJ. But you ignore history and facts because it is inconvenient.

You're one of those people claiming Trump isn't really a convicted felon, right? :auiqs.jpg:

Yup. That's Biden's DOJ alright. Nothing stops the DOJ from going after Trump while they let everyone else go.

Biden made a deal if Assange removed all reference to any Biden in Wikileaks. It will be the Oct. surprise. LOL

Yep.

For decades, Presidents have had a hands off policy regarding the DOJ. But you ignore history and facts because it is inconvenient.

You're one of those people claiming Trump isn't really a convicted felon, right? :auiqs.jpg:

My goodness, he probably really does believe this!

You're a dumbass rube who doe NOT know what the COTUS says.

Keep on clinging for your Orange Jesus.

LOL

President Trump is the only legitimate threat to the Democrats destruction of the US.

Got link?

It was all over Washington.

Carlson then claimed that he had heard Assange’s pardon was being blocked by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) who sent word to the White House informing Trump that if he pardoned Assange Republicans will be “much more likely to convict you in an impeachment trial.”

No one denied this in any serious way.

The information is irrelevant.
Oh, you thought he was actually innocent? I have met people that liked him for political benefit, but you are the first to tell me he was innocent.

Boy, he must be some kind of dumbass, to be locked up in an embassy for 8 years and in a prison for another 5 when he could have gone to trial and maybe be found innocent. Of course, most people figured he was guilty, so there is that.

The President does not interfere with DOJ.

Trump never got that.

LOL

Forum List

Back