Biden’s Economy adds 531,000 jobs in October

Sure....you're gonna get an increase in jobs if you're firing them faster than they can be replaced.
The fact is....nearly half of our working age population is now unemployed. The labor participation rate is now at 61%.
Let me help you with the basics. The employment numbers go up when you add more people than you fire. That’s math and exactly the opposite of what you said. Just like 81M > 74M. I know you guys struggle. With the basics.

You mean the exact same topic I read in a separate news source? Even if I did read the article, you not explaining or elaborating your point is completely stupid.
Parents going back to work. Restrictions being lifted. Worker shortages have been eased. Incentive to sit on your fat ass is gone.
As i said, its in the article, you retarded mother fucker.

U.S. stocks rallied to record levels on Friday after the October jobs report came in better than expected, boosting optimism about the economic recovery.

A major development from Pfizer regarding its easy-to-administer Covid-19 pill fueled hope for a smooth reopening further, sending shares of airlines and cruise line operators soaring.

All thanks to the infrastructure legislation.............................THAT DID NOT PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parents going back to work. Restrictions being lifted. Worker shortages have been eased. Incentive to sit on your fat ass is gone.
As i said, its in the article, you retarded mother fucker.
You dumb idiot, what this article actually cites is COVID cases falling and people CHOOSING to reenter the workforce after being afraid of the effects of the virus.

U.S. stocks rallied to record levels on Friday after the October jobs report came in better than expected, boosting optimism about the economic recovery.

A major development from Pfizer regarding its easy-to-administer Covid-19 pill fueled hope for a smooth reopening further, sending shares of airlines and cruise line operators soaring.

Get those porch sitting Dimmers back to work!

Great, more jobs, as more and more people feel forced to quit their jobs because they feel that the government is trying to force them to take it cuz Biden wants them all dead.

Nice leadership.

But yay, more jobs!!!

So screw half the country that has rejected the mandated jab cuz the DNC politicizes everything.

Guess they all forget that the market goes up. And the market goes down. Lets see what they say when the market goes down. Bet they won't be talking about it at all. LOL

Great, more jobs, as more and more people feel forced to quit their jobs because they feel that the government is trying to force them to take it cuz Biden wants them all dead.

Nice leadership.

But yay, more jobs!!!

So screw half the country that has rejected the mandated jab cuz the DNC politicizes everything.
halve the nation is not required to take a shot. 1/3rd doesn't work because they are retired...

Guess they all forget that the market goes up. And the market goes down. Lets see what they say when the market goes down. Bet they won't be talking about it at all. LOL
Just like the Trumpettes did in 2017, 2018 and 2019 and then silence in 2020.

halve the nation is not required to take a shot. 1/3rd doesn't work because they are retired...
Well what ever percentage that can't earn a living because of the mandate, screw'em!

Would it really matter how many there are? If so, why would it matter?

Well what ever percentage that can't earn a living because of the mandate, screw'em!

Would it really matter how many there are? If so, why would it matter?
It didn't matter when they implemented the pee test mandate for a job why should a vaccine mandate matter?

Forum List

Back