Biden's gas prices soar again. Up to $3.75/gal

FYI.
  • Adults 50+ control a household net worth of $19 trillion.
  • Own more than three-fourths of the nation’s financial wealth
  • Own 70% of all money market accounts and certificates of deposit assets
  • Have an income per capita that is 26% higher than the national average
You mean their salaries? So fk em right

Last edited:
FYI.
  • Adults 50+ control a household net worth of $19 trillion.
  • Own more than three-fourths of the nation’s financial wealth
  • Own 70% of all money market accounts and certificates of deposit assets
  • Have an income per capita that is 26% higher than the national average
You are shocked people who have worked and saved for 30+ years have more wealth than snot nosed, woke teenagers?

Went from 3.29 on Saturday to 3.89 today.
No I won't be buying a stupid EV, but I will not be going to restaurants, or doing extra purchases, which in turn leads to businesses getting less income.
Regardless of what caused the sixty cent hike in a few days, Bidenomics is getting the blame from me.

So much for "Bidenomics".

Everything is still getting more expensive, especially gas. All the things that hit working folks hardest.

If you vote Dem, you get to pay more for everything, including gasoline....

1690939035498.png

1690939104853.png

1690939192406.png
1690939218527.png

Most seniors are doing just fine, also getting a bump in SS payments each year. Last year was a whopping 8 percent.
You have a point. I am a senior. Private and government pensions take a cut from our economy. I propose a graduated tax on this. Say going up one tenth of one percent for each thousand dollars. Start it at ten thousand dollars at one tenth of one per cent and every thousand dollars go up one tenth of one percent. So those with larger pensions will pay the share you expect. Also be realistic on Social Security as it is double taxed.

Most seniors are doing just fine, also getting a bump in SS payments each year. Last year was a whopping 8 percent.
cause you know!!!! you're so full of your crap it ain't funny anymore. You're dangerous to old people. You were probably rooting for cuomo in NY.

Remove this thread to a new one when the author of the OP is a member of the idiot fringe.

cause you know!!!! you're so full of your crap it ain't funny anymore. You're dangerous to old people. You were probably rooting for cuomo in NY.
I am an old person, and I got an 8 percent bump up in SS last year. :)

OPEC made cuts. Biden didn't have anything to do with that. The facts are though, even with cuts, there is NO issue with supply but the markets see an opportunity to run up the price and they rarely miss an opportunity to do so.
The Biden-Harris Administration jumps up and down celebrating and taking credit when gas prices go down. They can try and have it both ways but will come out looking full-of-shit. If you don’t want the heat for when gas prices go up, stop taking credit for when they decline.

I am of the mindset that Presidents can pursue policies to make US less dependent or more dependent on global fuel markets.

The Biden-Harris Administration jumps up and down celebrating and taking credit when gas prices go down.

That's what politicians do. Have you seen me defend them?

They can try and have it both ways but will come out looking full-of-shit. If you don’t want the heat for when gas prices go up, stop taking credit for when they decline.

I am of the mindset that Presidents can pursue policies to make US less dependent or more dependent on global fuel markets.

And the markets don't care.

Forum List

Back