Biden's gas prices soar again. Up to $3.75/gal

Yeah and most of the time in northern climes, if an ag product goes on sale it is because it was picked green in the field and it is good for nothing.
I'm afraid the 'field ripened' boat sailed long ago. We play baseball with the tomatoes until they are soft enough to eat.

where?

Link reveals huge price decreases from last year for the most important foods.

dude, the price of goods is up due to higher gas prices. I know that's very complicated for demfks, they can't seem to grasp that whole transportation cost thingy. That then causes salary increases as well for those forking out the money for the gas. I can only assume demofks think product magically appears on the shelf. By the way, the mark up at the store goes up because people salaries increase for the cost of those higher gas prices. My gd the amount of stupid that is a demofk is so overwhelming.

BTW, the feed for animals went up in price guess why? Then the farmers need to increase the cost of the product as well before it is transported, so two layers of additional costs. And you sit ther all condescendingly making snarky comments. dumbfks.
If wages go up along with prices it's a zero-sum game.

So much for "Bidenomics".

Everything is still getting more expensive, especially gas. All the things that hit working folks hardest.

IT's the corporations that generate inflation with a flick of the pen they increase prices beyond reality. One day capitol hill should get some balls that fines these corporate tax dollar leeches and freeze their assets each time they stimulate inflation.

If wages go up along with prices it's a zero-sum game.
well, sadly, in Xiden's America that's not happening..in fact real wages are dropping thanks to the Demafascsit war on the working class...

Real average hourly earnings down 3.6 percent​

Yeah and most of the time in northern climes, if an ag product goes on sale it is because it was picked green in the field and it is good for nothing.
green tomatoes aren't good for nothing....you clearly haven't had a fried green tomato...they are amazing when cooked right

How long is that. Please be specific and quit tossing generalities. I gave you specifics, I believe I am owed the same courtesy.
All you have to do it ask.

It seems that Yellow has been on shaky financial ground for most of those 99 years.

All you have to do it ask.

It seems that Yellow has been on shaky financial ground for most of those 99 years.

So some time is just a clever way of saying about three percent of the time they've been in business. I would say that is an insignificant statistic.

Forum List

Back