Biden's gas prices soar again. Up to $3.75/gal

If only Uncle RICO had refilled the SPR when prices were down. Looks like they will be buying on the high.

:oops8:
40cents ain’t gonna keep the SPR from being refilled.

But hey… here you go wanting another real ease from the SPR after bitching about previous releases

Hypocrite much?

40cents ain’t gonna keep the SPR from being refilled.

But hey… here you go wanting another real ease from the SPR after bitching about previous releases

Hypocrite much?
It must have meant something for Joe to release it though. For some reason.

We are not having it at a smooth level with many other potential oil rigs ready to go and pipelines moving it fast and easy. It took me a lot of years to realize this. Oil like no resistance. And our politicians provide that.

No they don't. Sheesh.

Any issues overseas cause price increases. We need to build pipelines all over the place on this continent. And build new refineries if needed. Lower prices of energy make more people live well.

None of that was done previously either.

So much for "Bidenomics".

Everything is still getting more expensive, especially gas. All the things that hit working folks hardest.

Tell me about it. WA today $4.59 reg unl. LOL, last night's news bragging about WA dropping out as nation's highest price, turning the title over to CA and HI. I guess WA didn't like the slight and prices went up --wonder where we are in THAT race? Thanks Brandon.

In our lives we were lied to about fossil fuels. In my younger days it was made from dinosaurs who perished hundreds of millions of years ago, and the earths pressure made oil. It was finite. It is not. It is constantly made.

In our lives we were lied to about fossil fuels. In my younger days it was made from dinosaurs who perished hundreds of millions of years ago, and the earths pressure made oil. It was finite. It is not. It is constantly made.
Hey stupid. It wasn't "just" dinosaurs you dolt. It was organic matter...covered by sediment.

Where is that happening?

Yes...it is essentially finite

Apparently this is a demand way up and production down issue but I haven't heard a specific reason that domestic production is down in the US. Just read that it was. I got gas Sunday at 3.29. Monday the same station was 3.52 as I drove past it. Interesting enough I saw a man filling up about ten 5 gallon gas cans the other week. I thought it was odd since there wasn't anything in the news about any storms or anything. Guess he saw it coming.

Anyway, I am not wasteful with gas, so there really isn't anything I can do other than pay whatever it is I have to pay as there is no more room for conservation in my lifestyle.

One year ago you predicted $50 a gallon...

How'd you get it so wrong?
Wow! You really are a dumbass. What was that discussion about, Fuckwit?

Oh yeah, what you morons would be paying if Texas seceded from the US.

Has that happened yet? Holy shit you are stupid.

If it's too expensive, don't buy it. :biggrin:

On the bright side many food prices are coming down, eggs for one. I just bought broccoli 'crowns' for $1.79 lb., with very short stems at that.
You realize that is everything? How do you suppose product gets to stores? You sir are flipping clueless

Forum List

Back