Biden's gas prices soar again. Up to $3.75/gal

It's a complex system. Check out the thread I just started on the Energy President's record gas exports. Joe's responsibility is to make sure there is supply. We have record supply of domestic oil and gas (LNG). The prices are the market's. Supply is Joe. How is supply?
Breakdown the increases in production on private vs public land, Mr. Energy.

Watch this

citygator

The last refinery in the United States was built in 1976. You saying new ones wouldn't help?

I am saying it is stupid to blame that on Biden like you just did. Clearly it is not the fault of a single admin

Breakdown the increases in production on private vs public land, Mr. Energy.

Watch this

citygator

F2T3anTWMAE9iGB

It's a complex system. Check out the thread I just started on the Energy President's record gas exports. Joe's responsibility is to make sure there is supply. We have record supply of domestic oil and gas (LNG). The prices are the market's. Supply is Joe. How is supply?
It’s always complex because deflecting isn’t easy

We are pumping at a higher rate than under Trump.
We are not having it at a smooth level with many other potential oil rigs ready to go and pipelines moving it fast and easy. It took me a lot of years to realize this. Oil like no resistance. And our politicians provide that. Any issues overseas cause price increases. We need to build pipelines all over the place on this continent. And build new refineries if needed. Lower prices of energy make more people live well.

Forum List

Back