Biden's gas prices soar again. Up to $3.75/gal

All products are affected! Do you even know why? Too fking funny

All prices are not affected by local dealers gouging the public. Did you even read the context of the discussion? No.

You realize that is everything? How do you suppose product gets to stores? You sir are flipping clueless
Nice try, but I won't make a sarcastic comment back followed by a personal insult (common on these forums). ;)

Last edited:
pknopp , how do you think product gets to warehouses and stores? Educate me on this new technology shutting out trucks.
Supply and demand factors must be considered for both the transportation of the goods and the goods themselves. Regardless of high trucking costs the prices of many food items are falling.

Supply and demand factors must be considered for both the transportation of the goods and the goods themselves. Regardless of high trucking costs the prices of many food items are falling.
dude, the price of goods is up due to higher gas prices. I know that's very complicated for demfks, they can't seem to grasp that whole transportation cost thingy. That then causes salary increases as well for those forking out the money for the gas. I can only assume demofks think product magically appears on the shelf. By the way, the mark up at the store goes up because people salaries increase for the cost of those higher gas prices. My gd the amount of stupid that is a demofk is so overwhelming.

BTW, the feed for animals went up in price guess why? Then the farmers need to increase the cost of the product as well before it is transported, so two layers of additional costs. And you sit ther all condescendingly making snarky comments. dumbfks.

The facts that I apply to my life work very well for me. I know some very smart people whose lives are a mess (in fact many are unnecessarily dead). ;)
know doubt, when your level of stupidity is out there as it is, not much else to do but have it work for you! Society however, sees you only as a stupid fk.

My comment was about food prices, not gas prices.

Even the price of oranges came down. ;)
where?

dude, the price of goods is up due to higher gas prices. I know that's very complicated for demfks, they can't seem to grasp that whole transportation cost thingy. That then causes salary increases as well for those forking out the money for the gas. I can only assume demofks think product magically appears on the shelf. By the way, the mark up at the store goes up because people salaries increase for the cost of those higher gas prices. My gd the amount of stupid that is a demofk is so overwhelming.

BTW, the feed for animals went up in price guess why? Then the farmers need to increase the cost of the product as well before it is transported, so two layers of additional costs. And you sit ther all condescendingly making snarky comments. dumbfks.
And---with the collapse of Yellow Freightlines, it can only get worse.

Mentioning the law of supply and demand isn't snarky. Sometimes prices are so high because of the factors you mentioned that no one will buy, and prices plummet. Happens in good and bad economies.

where?

Way up north in Wisconsin. A 3 lb. bag of navel oranges went from $7.99 to $6.99 recently. The usual price is $5.99. Oranges are only slightly smaller but very sweet.

Way up north in Wisconsin. A 3 lb. bag of navel oranges went from $7.99 to $6.99 recently. The usual price is $5.99. Oranges are only slightly smaller but very sweet.
Yeah and most of the time in northern climes, if an ag product goes on sale it is because it was picked green in the field and it is good for nothing.

know doubt, when your level of stupidity is out there as it is, not much else to do but have it work for you! Society however, sees you only as a stupid fk.
And of course, you speak for 'society'.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back