Biden's gas prices soar again. Up to $3.75/gal

So some time is just a clever way of saying about three percent of the time they've been in business. I would say that is an insignificant statistic.
They received the 700 million bailout three years ago, so their troubles go back further than that, especially considering their overall debt of 1.5 trillion.

Last edited:
Not worth a response. Companies that are in trouble don't survive 73 years. Try again. BTW, who is that source?
I clicked on that date but the link I provided to you didn't include it. They probably survived by using the assets of other companies they purchased to make their financial statements look better.

OPEC made cuts. Biden didn't have anything to do with that. The facts are though, even with cuts, there is NO issue with supply but the markets see an opportunity to run up the price and they rarely miss an opportunity to do so.
One of the 1st things bidum did when he (literally) took office was reverse Trump's (America's) energy independence!

We became dependent on adversarial nations for oil.

Bidum is the exact one to blame for our high gas prices. There's no way around it.. Sorry, lying libs

:rolleyes:

Lots, and lots are still in trouble.

Remind me, what's the point of this conversation?
You were discussing the possible causes for the inflation we are seeing and disagreeing that there could be a connection between fuel prices and trucking and that inflation. I interjected that the failure of Yellow--which was greatly influenced by fuel costs and you took it off on the tangent that Yellow has been failing for 72 years because they took pandemic relief funds. Short story.

They received the 700 million bailout three years ago, so their troubles go back further than that, especially considering their overall debt of 1.5 trillion.
actually, that was the only legitimate bailout. The government locked businesses down and fked the citizens in the asshole.

If wages go up along with prices it's a zero-sum game.
no it doesn't, not everyone gets an increase in wages especially fixed income adults. Again, you love to shit on the older people.

OPEC made cuts. Biden didn't have anything to do with that. The facts are though, even with cuts, there is NO issue with supply but the markets see an opportunity to run up the price and they rarely miss an opportunity to do so.
I'm sure that the war on fossil fuels and the abandonment of exploiting the reserves in the US had nothing to do with rising prices from OPEC.

:auiqs.jpg:

You were discussing the possible causes for the inflation we are seeing and disagreeing that there could be a connection between fuel prices and trucking and that inflation. I interjected that the failure of Yellow--which was greatly influenced by fuel costs and you took it off on the tangent that Yellow has been failing for 72 years because they took pandemic relief funds. Short story.
I don't recall mentioning general inflation.

no it doesn't, not everyone gets an increase in wages especially fixed income adults. Again, you love to shit on the older people.
I said "If". Also, seniors hold most of the wealth in this country, so I don't feel too sorry for them (I am one of them as well).

I said "If". Also, seniors hold most of the wealth in this country, so I don't feel too sorry for them (I am one of them as well).
Hahaha, elites hold that honor and you kiss their asses. Picking on the old is so demofk

Hahaha, elites hold that honor and you kiss their asses. Picking on the old is so demofk
FYI.
  • Adults 50+ control a household net worth of $19 trillion.
  • Own more than three-fourths of the nation’s financial wealth
  • Own 70% of all money market accounts and certificates of deposit assets
  • Have an income per capita that is 26% higher than the national average

Forum List

Back