Biden's gas prices soar again. Up to $3.75/gal

OPEC made cuts. Biden didn't have anything to do with that. The facts are though, even with cuts, there is NO issue with supply but the markets see an opportunity to run up the price and they rarely miss an opportunity to do so.
Over and over. Oil operates at the bequest of least resistance. We can complain all we want. Trump removed much of that resistance. Joe and the gang reinstated it. OPEC would not be cutting production like it is for personal gain anyway if we were pumping full speed ahead with other wells ready to go online and the means to move it quickly and efficiently.

This part is true regardless of the fundamentals. If prices are high at election time, the party in office will take a hit.
that didn't happen for Trump so you're factually wrong.

But when gas prices go down the Biden administration takes credit.

But when gas prices go up the Biden administration is not responsible?
each and every time.

Over and over. Oil operates at the bequest of least resistance. We can complain all we want. Trump removed much of that resistance. Joe and the gang reinstated it. OPEC would not be cutting production like it is for personal gain anyway if we were pumping full speed ahead with other wells ready to go online and the means to move it quickly and efficiently.

We are pumping at a higher rate than under Trump.

So much for "Bidenomics".

Everything is still getting more expensive, especially gas. All the things that hit working folks hardest.

Xiden and the Demafascsit war on the working class continues to roar on....this is why a record number of Americans are worse off now, then before Xiden took office.

We must cut this cancer out in the next election

We are pumping at a higher rate than under Trump.
I thought there were soooooooooooooo many more EVs on the road how can that be? Maybe, the prices are higher because creepy wants them out of business.

You always claim Biden is responsible for the price of gas when it drops, Simp.
It's a complex system. Check out the thread I just started on the Energy President's record gas exports. Joe's responsibility is to make sure there is supply. We have record supply of domestic oil and gas (LNG). The prices are the market's. Supply is Joe. How is supply?

It's a complex system. Check out the thread I just started on the Energy President's record gas exports. Joe's responsibility is to make sure there is supply. We have record supply of domestic oil and gas (LNG). The prices are the market's. Supply is Joe. How is supply?
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

If it's too expensive, don't buy it. :biggrin:

On the bright side many food prices are coming down, eggs for one. I just bought broccoli 'crowns' for $1.79 lb., with very short stems at that.
Fresh vegetable prices are down because they are in season, but everything else is still high and the price of gas jumping won't help it.

How is our strategic oil supply?

hahahha supply is the companies job....they go out and get it....the companies are doing their job.

Joey's war on the working class, with his vow to end the fossil fuel industry, among other things is driving up cost.

Forum List

Back