Biden's Results have been Truly Remarkable and Incredible

No that would be Donald Trump and his crashing economy.

Only an ignorant twat like you, could blame Trump for the establishment killing the economy over COVID.

Here's the deal, sweet cheeks. More people have died under xiden with four fucking vaccines, than died under Trump.

You feckless kunt.

Lets not forget Bush and his record economic crash, and failed wars, and total failure.

Who was the bigger failure Bush or Trump???
Tough quesiton right there

Both driven by the swamp. Not that i liked bush either. Father and son are both swamp creatures.

yes
the russian invasion of Ukraine has raised gas prices a lot.
I get it, you are jealous that Biden is better than trump with better results and a better economy, but don't blame Biden for Putin's doing.
That is why you don't root for and support Putin

"He's my Czar"
"I'm rooting for Putin"
Putin wouldn't be envading Ukraine if Trump was president

Here's the deal, sweet cheeks. More people have died under xiden with four fucking vaccines, than died under Trump.
You feckless kunt.
I checked and then double checked. The term you used, “xiden”
Does not exist, which says a lot about your mental short comings.
Oh ya, almost forgot
You, weastwall feckless kunt.
:)-

It so funny to watch you people squirm over Biden's booming economy, booming jobs market, booming wages, booming GDP growth

You are desperate for something to discredit Biden and all you have is Russia invaded Ukraine which caused oil and gas to soar.
Swing and miss

Bush inherited a balanced budget then blew up the economy and started 2 failed wars we didn't need and he failed miserably. Trump fucked up covidincited a riot, and failed miserably just like Bush.

Biden has given us a booming economy Booming GDP, booming jobs, and you hate that Biden is better than Trump.

it makes you people ill to see Biden winning and trump losing
Yawn, we have people going back to work after a pandemic.

I checked and then double checked. The term you used, “xiden”
Does not exist, which says a lot about your mental short comings.
Oh ya, almost forgot
You, weastwall feckless kunt.

xiden, a creature of Xi, china's dictator, who owns the xiden crime family.

Duh.

Only an ignorant twat like you, could blame Trump for the establishment killing the economy over COVID.

You feckless kunt.
When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser
-socrates

Trump completely fucked up covid, and Trump ahd the worst covid response in the world with record covid cases and record covid deaths. Worst than 3rd world countries... pathetic and terrible.
Trump's terrible covid response is to blame for his terrible economy both during and after covid. Trump had a net loss of jobs because he was a failure.
Trump even got covid and almost died, then Biden got elected and covid cases instantly plummeted.
The only people that died under Biden were idiot Trumpers that were too stupid to get the vaccine...
Almost no vaccinated people died, very very few. And if idiot trumpers would get the vaccine, covid would be all over with. But trash trumpers don't get the vaccine.

-socrates

Trump completely fucked up covid, and Trump ahd the worst covid response in the world with record covid cases and record covid deaths. Worst than 3rd world countries... pathetic and terrible.
Trump's terrible covid response is to blame for his terrible economy both during and after covid. Trump had a net loss of jobs because he was a failure.
Trump even got covid and almost died, then Biden got elected and covid cases instantly plummeted.
The only people that died under Biden were idiot Trumpers that were too stupid to get the vaccine...
Almost no vaccinated people died, very very few. And if idiot trumpers would get the vaccine, covid would be all over with. But trash trumpers don't get the vaccine.

Yada, yada, yada. Trump did more to combat COVID than that little twerp fau chi, who funded it, and xiden who has hid the whole time. Only ignorant, stupid people, like you, think otherwise.

Yeah, I slander you because you are so stupid you can't understand basic facts. Which means you are either a true moron, or you are a political whore, in which case you are worth nothing.

Yada, yada, yada. Trump did more to combat COVID than that little twerp fau chi, who funded it, and xiden who has hid the whole time. Only ignorant, stupid people, like you, think otherwise.

Yeah, I slander you because you are so stupid you can't understand basic facts. Which means you are either a true moron, or you are a political whore, in which case you are worth nothing.
you have never posted a single fact ever.
You just post empty meaningless statements that are total lies or childish personal attacks.

Trump had the worst covid response in the entire word because he had the most cases and the most deaths, therefore the worst response...
See how that works... FACTS. I got em. You don't

I have destroyed all of you. All I do is post fact after fact.
All you do is say, Trump was the best, The election was stolen, Xiden is an idiot.
That is the grand extent of your pathetic arguments. No facts nothing, just pathetic crying and whining like a little sucka ass bitch.

You just post empty meaningless statements that are total lies or childish personal attacks.

Trump had the worst covid response in the entire word because he had the most cases and the most deaths, therefore the worst response...

All you do is say, Trump was the best, The election was stolen, Xiden is an idiot.
That is the grand extent of your pathetic arguments. No facts nothing, just pathetic crying and whining like a little sucka ass bitch.
Some things just need repeating until heard

-socrates

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Biden's Results have been Truly Remarkable and Incredible​

So true, Oh So True :)-

Excellent! Never facts, whining, grievances, lies, crazy talk, grown ups acting like spoiled brats. It's so pathetic.

Not sure how you turn these folks around at this point? Because it's not just Westwall. It's everyone of these Trump apologists. It really is a cult in my opinion.

You feckless kunt.
Trump called covid a hoax, then told Bob Woodward it was five times worse than the flu and didn't tell us, until it was exposed.

Forum List

Back