🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden's speech

Wow.

:p

Okay, I don't mean to be LOLing at y'all. Can anyone who thought Crazy Joe Biden made any sense summarize the essence of his presentation?

What specifically did you dislike about the speech?
You aren't really expecting an answer from that idiot, are you? And if you do get any kind of an "answer", you can bet it will just be some childish retort.

He didn’t watch the speech. But its fun to watch him try to talk policy.

It's more fun watching Biden try to talk policy, the man is a moron

I don't see other threads on this, so....

I don't usually sit through political speeches, but Biden's speech was the first time I can remember smiling and feeling exhilarated while watching one of these things.

One of the most positive, patriotic speeches I've seen in a while. Ol Joe is a good, old fashioned liberal, a throwback, and good for him.

i love uncle joe. he's just a decent guy.
Did he spell Obama's three letter word...J-O-B-S....

No politician, particularly a life long politician, should EVER be admired. He is nothing more than a dirty crook.

you mean the jobs baby bush lost and obama created?

:cuckoo:

You mean the 95,000,000 who gave up looking for jobs under your Obama,,,,

Let's do the time warp again....right?

or the 46 million Americans now in the bread lines

millions and millions more then when the prezbo took office

Wow.

Okay, I don't mean to be LOLing at y'all. Can anyone who thought Crazy Joe Biden made any sense summarize the essence of his presentation?

You aren't really expecting an answer from that idiot, are you? And if you do get any kind of an "answer", you can bet it will just be some childish retort.

He definitely is a MORON and has proved it for decades. Yet he was a senator for what? 30 years...WTF is wrong with the people of Delaware?

Of course, the double standard played in his favor. If he were an R, he would have disappeared long ago...like when he ran for POTUS in the 80s and was caught for plagiarism.

I don't usually sit through political speeches, but Biden's speech was the first time I can remember smiling and feeling exhilarated while watching one of these things.

One of the most positive, patriotic speeches I've seen in a while. Ol Joe is a good, old fashioned liberal, a throwback, and good for him.

No politician, particularly a life long politician, should EVER be admired. He is nothing more than a dirty crook.

poor lying loons. we were bleeding over 800,000 jobs a month when baby bush left the presidency.

it took a while to start to compensate for shrub's incompetence .. so anything else you want to lie about?

we're waiting, nutter butter.

Facts mean nothing to Silly Jilly.

She is a true believer.

Wow.

He definitely is a MORON and has proved it for decades. Yet he was a senator for what? 30 years...WTF is wrong with the people of Delaware?

Of course, the double standard played in his favor. If he were an R, he would have disappeared long ago...like when he ran for POTUS in the 80s and was caught for plagiarism.

If he were an R, he would have disappeared long ago.

that is because the repubs would have gotten rid of him

not the demtards

poor lying loons. we were bleeding over 800,000 jobs a month when baby bush left the presidency.

it took a while to start to compensate for shrub's incompetence .. so anything else you want to lie about?

we're waiting, nutter butter.

hey stupid it is not a lie it is a fact

that millions and millions of more people are on food stamps

compared to when the prezbo took office

Last edited:
Food-Stamps-Yearly.jpg

The Democrats take morbid pleasure saying "you are fired" to thousands of honest hard working coal miners, just to satisfy the insane and cruel goals of their environmental policies.

Wow.

Joe Biden is well-versed in policy, and no matter how many times you dipshits say he isn't, it doesn't make it true.

It is idiots like you that don't have a clue about policy, that is why you are voting for a jackass like trump who probably doesn't even know how to spell the word policy. "Well, we're looking at a lot of things", LOL.

Wow.

Joe Biden is well-versed in policy, and no matter how many times you dipshits say he isn't, it doesn't make it true.

It is idiots like you that don't have a clue about policy, that is why you are voting for a jackass like trump who probably doesn't even know how to spell the word policy. "Well, we're looking at a lot of things", LOL.
Biden is the poster boy for dumb American voters.

He also proves how easy it is for the liberal press to dupe voters.

Again if he were an R, he would have gone the way of Dan Quayle.

Sad...very sad!!!

I have it from reliable sources, that his IQ is below that of Forrest Gump.

Last edited:

Biden is the poster boy for dumb American voters.

No dummy, that would be trump.

I have from good sources, that his IQ is below that of Forest Grump.

Who are your good sources, skull pilot, rexx and snouter? ROTFLMAO at morons like you.

I must admit foot in mouth Biden had a great speech.

Its just a shame he's not the one running for POTUS instead of that POS Hitlery.

Have gotta wonder who wrote his speech??

See, the idiot who wrote the above actually insults other idiots....

"95 million" unemployed according to this nitwit......which would then make (once you take out the young and the old from the equation), that the unemployment rate is about 60%........WHO HERE BELIEVES THAT????

(morons repeat what Hannity tells them to repeat, and don;t even realize who truly stupid they come off at)

BTW, this moron should seriously start thinking about a new avatar.....real soon.

Mac,

Just to show something...

Biden came to Ireland last month and stayed a few days... It was probably for a few reasons, Obama had leave early during the volcano thing... And Biden genuinely loves Ireland... He based himself in the west and was greeted very warmly and he was so generous with his time and his affection. A truly lovely man who is a hell of lot smarter than he lets on, he could have easily been Secretary of State as he has a deep knowledge in Foreign Affairs and is a personal friend of so many players (and it easy to see why).
Roots - US Vice-President's visit to Ireland in pictures

Compare this to Trump... As soon as he announced he was coming to Ireland protesters were lining up to get ready... Trump retreated and went to Scotland instead...

He's always been like that. An optimistic man with more reasons to be bitter, cynical, and pessimistic than any of us.

Oh, BTW, if Beau Biden were alive today, I'll bet he'd be Hillary Clinton's VP.

Forum List

Back