🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden's speech

I don't see other threads on this, so....

I don't usually sit through political speeches, but Biden's speech was the first time I can remember smiling and feeling exhilarated while watching one of these things.

One of the most positive, patriotic speeches I've seen in a while. Ol Joe is a good, old fashioned liberal, a throwback, and good for him.

He's always been like that. An optimistic man with more reasons to be bitter, cynical, and pessimistic than any of us.

Oh, BTW, if Beau Biden were alive today, I'll bet he'd be Hillary Clinton's VP.

Interesting…take.

I don't usually sit through political speeches, but Biden's speech was the first time I can remember smiling and feeling exhilarated while watching one of these things.

One of the most positive, patriotic speeches I've seen in a while. Ol Joe is a good, old fashioned liberal, a throwback, and good for him.

He's always been like that. An optimistic man with more reasons to be bitter, cynical, and pessimistic than any of us.

Interesting that one poster here thinks the tragedies in Joe Biden's life are funny.

Interesting…take.
No doubt you two doufusses believed him when he said Rs want to put blacks in chains....funny but history tells us Ds were the slavers. Today's Ds are so uninformed, they think Rs were for slavery.

If you took a poll of Ds asking them what party was pro-slavery, what they would say? Do you two doufusses know the answer?

Food-Stamps-Yearly.jpg

Interesting graph

So it looks like 16 million went on food stamps under Bush and an additional 12 million under Obama

The Democrats take morbid pleasure saying "you are fired" to thousands of honest hard working coal miners, just to satisfy the insane and cruel goals of their environmental policies.
Democrats haven't fired coal workers....their fuel is just becoming obsolete

It is Republicans blowing smoke up their ass and telling coal workers they can save their jobs

Interesting…take.
No doubt you two doufusses believed him when he said Rs want to put blacks in chains....funny but history tells us Ds were the slavers. Today's Ds are so uninformed, they think Rs were for slavery.

If you took a poll of Ds asking them what party was pro-slavery, what they would say? Do you two doufusses know the answer?

You should pick up a news paper. There has been a lot of developments since the Civil War. The GOP is now the party of the KKK, intolerance, hate, bigotry, and sexism. And lets not forget making fun of handicapped people as your messiah has done:

oT41FYI.jpg

Seriously…if you were hiring someone to cut your yard and the guy was making fun of your handicapped neighbor…would you hire him?

Quick..roll to something “outrageous” about someone else as an excuse.

The Democrats take morbid pleasure saying "you are fired" to thousands of honest hard working coal miners, just to satisfy the insane and cruel goals of their environmental policies.

It is Republicans blowing smoke up their ass and telling coal workers they can save their jobs

Democrats have not fired coal workers ..... YET.

But as Obama and Clinton made it perfectly clear, time and time again, with evil grin on their faces, declared that they WILL put coal out of business.

If the Democrats devoted as much attention to developing clean burning coal as they do to pipe dreams like wind turbines, electric cars that are only good for urban short trips and sun panels which are useless on a cloudy day, America's energy independence would be attained with coal for several hundred years.

Democrats are also opposed to oil, while riding their 10 MPG gas guzzling limousines, flying their private planes while preaching about clean air. They are opposed to fracking which produces clean burning natural gas. In fact they are opposed to anyone who has anything to do with the energy industry and would be happy to to say "you are fired" to anyone in it.

To the mindset Democrat big shots like Obama and Clinton, who live off the honest labor of folks they despise it is a heroic deed to make electricity prices "necessarily sky rocket". Of course, their meals are prepared by servants on stoves fueled by electricity the tax payer pays for.

They are uncaring, insensitive hypocritical bastards.

They all should be fired from the human race.

Coal becomes obsolete when potatoes, rice, wheat, apples, oranges, fish and chickens become obsolete.

You can replace them with tofu. sushi and similar liberal crap about as well as you can replace coal and oil with solar panels and wind turbines.

That's one stupid guy. No shit.
But I wonder if he is smart enough to send an email correctly? :dunno:

Wow.

:p

Okay, I don't mean to be LOLing at y'all. Can anyone who thought Crazy Joe Biden made any sense summarize the essence of his presentation?
Sure.

We're better than what is being portrayed by the current incarnation of the GOP, far better.

But, you're not. You embody all that the United States and its allies spent the better part of the 20th Century defeating.

And now you're back.
When I said "we", I meant "America".

When I said "you", I meant the Democrats.

Some people, just can't break out of the partisan mindset for anything. That's really sad and immature.
You know Billy and the other Billys of the world, just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are your enemy.

Democrats have not fired coal workers ..... YET.

But as Obama and Clinton made it perfectly clear, time and time again, with evil grin on their faces, declared that they WILL put coal out of business.

If the Democrats devoted as much attention to developing clean burning coal as they do to pipe dreams like wind turbines, electric cars that are only good for urban short trips and sun panels which are useless on a cloudy day, America's energy independence would be attained with coal for several hundred years.

Democrats are also opposed to oil, while riding their 10 MPG gas guzzling limousines, flying their private planes while preaching about clean air. They are opposed to fracking which produces clean burning natural gas. In fact they are opposed to anyone who has anything to do with the energy industry and would be happy to to say "you are fired" to anyone in it.

To the mindset Democrat big shots like Obama and Clinton, who live off the honest labor of folks they despise it is a heroic deed to make electricity prices "necessarily sky rocket". Of course, their meals are prepared by servants on stoves fueled by electricity the tax payer pays for.

They are uncaring, insensitive hypocritical bastards.

They all should be fired from the human race.

Coals days are numbered....been going on for decades

Democrats have nothing to do with it but Democrats are advocating programs to retrain coal workers and bring jobs into coal communities

Republicans are lying and telling coal country they will save their jobs

That Biden’s speech has the right wing loon’s panties in a knot shows how effective the speech was; does it not?

Typical claiming some sort of victory when there is none to be had

Its not any great achievement to preach to one's own choir

That Biden’s speech has the right wing loon’s panties in a knot shows how effective the speech was; does it not?

Typical claiming some sort of victory when there is none to be had

Its not any great achievement to preach to one’s own choir

When the other choir is largely retarded…the only choir available is my own.

Look at it this way: you’re supporting a man who makes fun of the handicapped. If you saw a waiter do this in a restaurant or a kid you were about to hire do this, you’d stop eating there and definitely not hire the kid. Somehow retards who support Drumpf look past this incredible sign of cruelty, immaturity and just down right meanness.

Nobody can provide an answer as to why except to make some lame claim that the alternative is worse?

oT41FYI.jpg

And that vapid claim is usually followed by a disparaging comment about his opponent’s appearance.

I’ll stick to my choir…thanks. Its simply more human.

Interesting…take.

You should pick up a news paper. There has been a lot of developments since the Civil War. The GOP is now the party of the KKK, intolerance, hate, bigotry, and sexism. And lets not forget making fun of handicapped people as your messiah has done:

oT41FYI.jpg

Seriously…if you were hiring someone to cut your yard and the guy was making fun of your handicapped neighbor…would you hire him?

Candycane...you know I really love you, but that post is proof you can't see the truth and fully accept leftist propaganda.

This ignorant and lame assertion by right wingers is easily explained to anyone who has both halves of their brain working (and that excludes many right wingers.)

Southern slave owners BECAME democrats only because the decent, Lincoln who freed the slaves was a republican....They were pissed at Lincoln and had no other viable party to turn to.

Any comparison to modern democrats and their struggle for racial equality, to the post bellum south is as stupid as Sean Hannity teaching right wingers his version of history.

Saving coal miners' jobs is not only a blatant lie, but a cruel one to boot.
Your girl Hillary...my sources tell me she is really Stalin's illegitimate daughter, has made it clear as has Big Ears, that they intend to kill coal. Of course, they have no clue as to how electricity will be generated in the future, nor do they care. The little people must learn to be serfs and subjects to the omnipresent central government.

Ever read Animal Farm? Hillary loves that book.

Interesting…take.

oT41FYI.jpg

Candycane...you know I really love you, but that post is proof you can't see the truth and fully accept leftist propaganda.

Just as predicted…you’re embarrassed by your messiah so you puff out more nonsense. I can’t blame you. No self-respecting human would vote for someone who makes fun of the handicapped.

And that is exactly what you’re about to do….

oT41FYI.jpg

Sucks to be you.

This ignorant and lame assertion by right wingers is easily explained to anyone who has both halves of their brain working (and that excludes many right wingers.)

Southern slave owners BECAME democrats only because the decent, Lincoln who freed the slaves was a republican....They were pissed at Lincoln and had no other viable party to turn to.

Any comparison to modern democrats and their struggle for racial equality, to the post bellum south is as stupid as Sean Hannity teaching right wingers his version of history.
...Is Bubba a modern Democrat?

Remember this: "A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee?"

or how about Bubba's mentor the Klansman and avid racist Senator J William Fulbright??? Was he a modern Dem?

Bubba eulogizes the KKK member...
We come to celebrate and give thanks for the remarkable life of J. William Fulbright, a life that changed our country and our world forever and for the better. . . . In the work he did, the words he spoke and the life he lived, Bill Fulbright stood against the 20th century’s most destructive forces and fought to advance its brightest hopes. So spoke President William J. Clinton

Read more at: Whitewashing the Democratic Party’s History

And let us not forget the wonderful and beloved former Ku Klux Klan Exalted Cyclops Senator Robert Byrd. Was he a modern Democrat?

And what about George Wallace? Ever heard of him? Yeah....thought so. He was an rabid racist and a leading D...nearly winning the D nomination. Was he a modern D?

And I would be remiss if I did not mention the wonderful and honorable LBJ...who infamously said;
I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

Was he a modern Democrat

I am guessing that all the above is unknown to you, but if I am wrong please correct me?

Watch this video...though I warn you it is disgusting and might blow your small mind.

Interesting…take.

oT41FYI.jpg

Just as predicted…you’re embarrassed by your messiah so you puff out more nonsense. I can’t blame you. No self-respecting human would vote for someone who makes fun of the handicapped.

And that is exactly what you’re about to do….

oT41FYI.jpg

Sucks to be you.
Obama made used a derogatory term for the handicapped, but you still voted for him.

Why the double standard Candycane?

Forum List

Back