🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden's speech

If you took a poll of Ds asking them what party was pro-slavery, what they would say? Do you two doufusses know the answer?

This ignorant and lame assertion by right wingers is easily explained to anyone who has both halves of their brain working (and that excludes many right wingers.)

Southern slave owners BECAME democrats only because the decent, Lincoln who freed the slaves was a republican....They were pissed at Lincoln and had no other viable party to turn to.

Any comparison to modern democrats and their struggle for racial equality, to the post bellum south is as stupid as Sean Hannity teaching right wingers his version of history.
...Is Bubba a modern Democrat?

Remember this: "A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee?"

or how about Bubba's mentor the Klansman and avid racist Senator J William Fulbright??? Was he a modern Dem?

Bubba eulogizes the KKK member...
We come to celebrate and give thanks for the remarkable life of J. William Fulbright, a life that changed our country and our world forever and for the better. . . . In the work he did, the words he spoke and the life he lived, Bill Fulbright stood against the 20th century’s most destructive forces and fought to advance its brightest hopes. So spoke President William J. Clinton

Read more at: Whitewashing the Democratic Party’s History

And let us not forget the wonderful and beloved former Ku Klux Klan Exalted Cyclops Senator Robert Byrd. Was he a modern Democrat?

And what about George Wallace? Ever heard of him? Yeah....thought so. He was an rabid racist and a leading D...nearly winning the D nomination. Was he a modern D?

And I would be remiss if I did not mention the wonderful and honorable LBJ...who infamously said;
I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

Was he a modern Democrat

I am guessing that all the above is unknown to you, but if I am wrong please correct me?

Watch this video...though I warn you it is disgusting and might blow your small mind.

I'm sure its an unintentional oversight on your part, but exactly WHO is David Duke backing for president?

Good 'Ol Joe Biden seems like a decent guy. It was pretty hard to watch him lie his ass off about Hillary being qualified.

Interesting…take.
No doubt you two doufusses believed him when he said Rs want to put blacks in chains....funny but history tells us Ds were the slavers. Today's Ds are so uninformed, they think Rs were for slavery.

If you took a poll of Ds asking them what party was pro-slavery, what they would say? Do you two doufusses know the answer?

You should pick up a news paper. There has been a lot of developments since the Civil War. The GOP is now the party of the KKK, intolerance, hate, bigotry, and sexism. And lets not forget making fun of handicapped people as your messiah has done:

oT41FYI.jpg

Seriously…if you were hiring someone to cut your yard and the guy was making fun of your handicapped neighbor…would you hire him?

Quick..roll to something “outrageous” about someone else as an excuse.
Candycane...you know I really love you, but that post is proof you can't see the truth and fully accept leftist propaganda.

Just as predicted…you’re embarrassed by your messiah so you puff out more nonsense. I can’t blame you. No self-respecting human would vote for someone who makes fun of the handicapped.

And that is exactly what you’re about to do….

oT41FYI.jpg

Sucks to be you.
Obama made used a derogatory term for the handicapped, but you still voted for him.

Why the double standard Candycane?

Are you REALLY comparing as the same what Obama stated and the antics of Trumpusconi???? REALLY ???

I don't see other threads on this, so....

I don't usually sit through political speeches, but Biden's speech was the first time I can remember smiling and feeling exhilarated while watching one of these things.

One of the most positive, patriotic speeches I've seen in a while. Ol Joe is a good, old fashioned liberal, a throwback, and good for him.

i love uncle joe. he's just a decent guy.
He lives near one of my houses.....I couldn't stop picturing him naked in his pool in front of the female secret service agents.....

One of your hour houses?

What are you....another wealthy USMB nutbag?

That Biden’s speech has the right wing loon’s panties in a knot shows how effective the speech was; does it not?

Typical claiming some sort of victory when there is none to be had

Its not any great achievement to preach to one’s own choir

When the other choir is largely retarded…the only choir available is my own.

Look at it this way: you’re supporting a man who makes fun of the handicapped. If you saw a waiter do this in a restaurant or a kid you were about to hire do this, you’d stop eating there and definitely not hire the kid. Somehow retards who support Drumpf look past this incredible sign of cruelty, immaturity and just down right meanness.

Nobody can provide an answer as to why except to make some lame claim that the alternative is worse?

oT41FYI.jpg

And that vapid claim is usually followed by a disparaging comment about his opponent’s appearance.

I’ll stick to my choir…thanks. Its simply more human.

I didn't say anything about an alternative I am merely saying that Biden is an idiot and that him calling anyone on this planet clueless is funny

The republicans are no better nor are they any worse than the democrats. They are mirror images of each other and not really different at all

SO you see there is no real alternative

That Biden’s speech has the right wing loon’s panties in a knot shows how effective the speech was; does it not?

Its not any great achievement to preach to one's own choir

Can you prove that no swing voters watched the speech?

you mean independents or repukes that might vote for Shillary?

No, I mean you lied.

No, I mean you lied.

So there were swing voters at the convention?
That's who the speech was for.

Interesting…take.
No doubt you two doufusses believed him when he said Rs want to put blacks in chains....funny but history tells us Ds were the slavers. Today's Ds are so uninformed, they think Rs were for slavery.

You should pick up a news paper. There has been a lot of developments since the Civil War. The GOP is now the party of the KKK, intolerance, hate, bigotry, and sexism. And lets not forget making fun of handicapped people as your messiah has done:

oT41FYI.jpg

Seriously…if you were hiring someone to cut your yard and the guy was making fun of your handicapped neighbor…would you hire him?

Quick..roll to something “outrageous” about someone else as an excuse.
Candycane...you know I really love you, but that post is proof you can't see the truth and fully accept leftist propaganda.

Just as predicted…you’re embarrassed by your messiah so you puff out more nonsense. I can’t blame you. No self-respecting human would vote for someone who makes fun of the handicapped.

And that is exactly what you’re about to do….

oT41FYI.jpg

Sucks to be you.
Obama made used a derogatory term for the handicapped, but you still voted for him.

Why the double standard Candycane?

Yeah, you’ve tried to make that argument before. It was silly then; it’s silly now.

I don't see other threads on this, so....

I don't usually sit through political speeches, but Biden's speech was the first time I can remember smiling and feeling exhilarated while watching one of these things.

One of the most positive, patriotic speeches I've seen in a while. Ol Joe is a good, old fashioned liberal, a throwback, and good for him.
He's also a gigantic Doochbag.

Look at it this way: you’re supporting a man who makes fun of the handicapped. If you saw a waiter do this in a restaurant or a kid you were about to hire do this, you’d stop eating there and definitely not hire the kid. Somehow retards who support Drumpf look past this incredible sign of cruelty, immaturity and just down right meanness.

Nobody can provide an answer as to why except to make some lame claim that the alternative is worse?

oT41FYI.jpg

And that vapid claim is usually followed by a disparaging comment about his opponent’s appearance.

I didn't say anything about an alternative I am merely saying that Biden is an idiot and that him calling anyone on this planet clueless is funny

The republicans are no better nor are they any worse than the democrats. They are mirror images of each other and not really different at all

Oh but you’re wrong. Democrats don’t act like that (by and large). If you are not sickened by Trump, you’re not someone I identify with.

No, I mean you lied.

It was televised outside of the convention. True story bro.

oT41FYI.jpg

Oh but you’re wrong. Democrats don’t act like that (by and large). If you are not sickened by Trump, you’re not someone I identify with.

If you think there is a difference between the political parties you are not someone I identify with

No, I mean you lied.

That speech by the clown boy was not meant to sway undecided voters it was meant to gin up the believers at the convention

No, I mean you lied.

That speech by the clown boy was not meant to sway undecided voters it was meant to gin up the believers at the convention

I’m glad you and he went over what it was supposed to do before he gave it. Glad to see you had such sway over the VP….

Forum List

Back