Big Bain Backfire

I cant wait for the debates.

just think of how the numbers will look to people when they hear them.

all the jobs Robmoney eliminated while lining his pockets.

People like capitalism people dont like dismatling capitalism for personal profit.

That is distroying and abusing caplitalism NOT raising it to its highest ideal to a win win for all like most Americans think of capitalism

I can't wait for Obama to explain why he took campaign contributions from Bain.

:lol::lol::lol:

Why wouldn't he?

:confused:

True. Not like hypocrisy ever mattered to him!

I like the fact that Bain evidentally has some people working that understand you have to play both sides.

Give money to Obama cause he might win.

Give more money to Mittens because he was the principal partner of Bain for years and will be again when he loses his bid to become President.

That is just smart money management. And I thought that was what you RAethugs loved about Bain.
They are the smart money people.

So giving money to Obama. What does that tell you about the smart money? They know who is most likely to win.

I cant wait for the debates.

just think of how the numbers will look to people when they hear them.

all the jobs Robmoney eliminated while lining his pockets.

People like capitalism people dont like dismatling capitalism for personal profit.

That is distroying and abusing caplitalism NOT raising it to its highest ideal to a win win for all like most Americans think of capitalism

:lol::lol::lol:

Why wouldn't he?

:confused:

Right because Obama is on a whole other Universe. He can run commercials on the Evilness of Bain, but its OK for him to take their cash

Bain can give money to whomever they want.

It doesnt change the fact that Robmoney was an effective employe of the group and the numbers will show what he really didi at bain.

It will be the bane of your exsistance this elkection cycle.

People just got their asses handed to them by the people who made mony off of their pain.

It wont go well for Robmoney

Bain can give money to whomever they want.

It doesnt change the fact that Robmoney was an effective employe of the group and the numbers will show what he really didi at bain.

It will be the bane of your exsistance this elkection cycle.

People just got their asses handed to them by the people who made mony off of their pain.

It wont go well for Robmoney

Can I press 1 for English?? :lol:

I'll agree he's probably the worst President in history...but he had a good heart.

I just don't see it. Even his Daddy ain't all that thrilled with his son.

When Bush led a propaganda campaign to lead us to war with a country that never attacked us, I was done with him.

Those men who were killed and maimed for no good reason in Iraq, they had good hearts to.

It is fine that you look for the best in a President. To bad the rethugss can't do the same thing with Obama.

Did using their assets to take out huge loans pay themselves a lot of money, and then letting the company drown in bankruptcy help or hurt. Almost certainly the latter.

Ignorant. GTS was finished before Bain came along and tried to save it.

You have no idea whether it was finished or not. The nail in their coffin was Bain buying up a majority share, saddling it with debt, pulling out their money with a huge profit, and having the taxpayers bail out their pensions. Believing that was the act of someone who claims they know how to create jobs, is ignorant.

OE: This post was neg repped by Conservative.

Last edited:
Snipper,. there are Dems in the Bain woodpile.

You need to immediately get on a plane and fly to Bain and put a stop to this giving to the President.

Straighten them out Snip. cause something has gone wrong at Bain.

I'll agree he's probably the worst President in history...but he had a good heart.

I just don't see it. Even his Daddy ain't all that thrilled with his son.

When Bush led a propaganda campaign to lead us to war with a country that never attacked us, I was done with him.

Those men who were killed and maimed for no good reason in Iraq, they had good hearts to.

It is fine that you look for the best in a President. To bad the rethugss can't do the same thing with Obama.

Well I look at Johnson as one of the worst Presidents in history as well..but because of Vietnam and the loss of life he caused.

But I think at his core..he was a good person. His abject hatred of communism clouded his judgement in regards to southeast asia. Just as Bush's abject hatred of Saddam Hussien clouded his judgement in Iraq.

How does Romney's alleged business acumen help him govern a country? He can't liquidate Alabama for a leveraged buyout of Maine.

I guess he could ship a bunch of government jobs overseas though.

He touts himself as a private sector 'job creator' (falsely) but then says the government can't create jobs.

Why then, using his own reasoning, would he be leaving the private sector, where supposedly he can create jobs,

to go into government, where, by his own reasoning, he can't??

Put another way, he's an idiot.

Did using their assets to take out huge loans pay themselves a lot of money, and then letting the company drown in bankruptcy help or hurt. Almost certainly the latter.

Ignorant. GTS was finished before Bain came along and tried to save it.

You have no idea whether it was finished or not.

You are a moron who speaks out of your ass.

GTS was slated to be closed if no investor was found.

Why post if you have no idea what you are talking about?

:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back