Big Bain Backfire

How does Romney's alleged business acumen help him govern a country? He can't liquidate Alabama for a leveraged buyout of Maine.

I guess he could ship a bunch of government jobs overseas though.

He touts himself as a private sector 'job creator' (falsely) but then says the government can't create jobs.

Why then, using his own reasoning, would he be leaving the private sector, where supposedly he can create jobs,

to go into government, where, by his own reasoning, he can't??

Put another way, he's an idiot.

Here's the funny thing.

Reagan, Bush, and Bush II, boosted their employment numbers by creating public sector jobs. During Obama's administration more private sector jobs were created then Bush II. The problem is the public sector lost some 600K people..and those jobs never came back. And that's thanks to congress blocking any attempt to providing funding for doing so. Something they did NOT doing during Reagan, Bush, and Bush II.

Snipper,. there are Dems in the Bain woodpile.

You need to immediately get on a plane and fly to Bain and put a stop to this giving to the President.

Straighten them out Snip. cause something has gone wrong at Bain.

The only thing I need to do is make fun of the hypocrisy.

It will be fun watching Romney rub Obama's nose in it for the next 5 months as well!

I cant wait fro the debates.
Robmoney always says something really self harming when he gets going.

His flip flops will be in the spot light too

Ignorant. GTS was finished before Bain came along and tried to save it.

You have no idea whether it was finished or not.

You are a moron who speaks out of your ass.

GTS was slated to be closed if no investor was found.

Why post if you have no idea what you are talking about?

:lol::lol:

Here's out of my ass:

Fact, Bain bought a majority stake, issued preferred shares, and took out their money with a huge profit.

Fact. Bain underfunded their pension fund, and the taxpayer was stuck with the cost. The worker who entered a good faith agreement with their employer was also screwed.

Are those facts coming out of my ass, or are you just a fucking liar?

Here's out of my ass:

You are attempting to spin, dickless, and doing a sucky job at it.

Was GTS slated for closure without some greedy rich guys stepping in to save it with venture capital, or not?

Here's out of my ass:

Fact, Bain bought a majority stake, issued preferred shares, and took out their money with a huge profit.

Fact. Bain underfunded their pension fund, and the taxpayer was stuck with the cost. The worker who entered a good faith agreement with their employer was also screwed.

Bain did not make a huge profit. The pension was already finished when they bought it.

Who owns 'big oil', Dickless?

Let's see if you know this.

It's OK, Dickless. I understand if that question was too difficult for you.

If he weren't a gubmint dependent, I would suggest he check his 401k to see how much Exxon he owns.

My 401K and my IRA have no Kohl stock. It's a privately owned company, moron. You know them. They created the douchebag tea party, to make rubes like yourself believe they were populists, instead of the salad tossing corporatis assmonkeys you are.

Here's out of my ass:

Bain did not make a huge profit. The pension was already finished when they bought it.

40% in three years is a huge profit, moron.

Here's out of my ass:

You are attempting to spin, dickless, and doing a sucky job at it.

Was GTS slated for closure without some greedy rich guys stepping in to save it with venture capital, or not?

There's no spin. My facts are correct. If anyone is trying to spin Rmoney as a job creator, it's you. I guess you like the idea of Bush III.

Here's out of my ass:

No it's not. Bain targeted to earn 30%+ per year. They held it for 8 years. It was a failure. A portfolio company that enters bankruptcy is a failure.

It's OK, Dickless. I understand if that question was too difficult for you.

If he weren't a gubmint dependent, I would suggest he check his 401k to see how much Exxon he owns.

My 401K and my IRA have no Kohl stock. It's a privately owned company, moron. You know them. They created the douchebag tea party, to make rubes like yourself believe they were populists, instead of the salad tossing corporatis assmonkeys you are.

You are babbling, but to the point, are you saying .....
...Exxon is privately held?

:lol:

Don't know venture capital very well...do you ?

They are looking for multiples.

Look at what they made on Steel Dynamics.....600 to 700 %

40% is a bust in their world.

Dickhead.

Forum List

Back