Big, beautiful wall in Colorado

You have data to support this claim, I am sure....
I will be waiting for it...
I do.. name a republican run town high is crime with blacks screaming of racial oppression lol

Take your time I have years lol

Jacksonville Fla
Glad you brought that up,, here is a voting map and a crime map side by side, all the high crime areas all voted for democrat and all run by democrat city council

so now we have moved from city to district.
How many times will you move the goal post to avoid admitting we are not building a wall in Colorado.
It’s council controls that areas with votes.. nothing republicans can do.. stop voting democrat look at the map no crime

goalposts.jpg

Dumbest ass on TV. I'd cut my pinky if he can locate 10 states on the map. The dumbest **** voted in by the dumbest group of people in human history aided by the Russians.

Fifty EIGHT states?

The Great Orator!

Ignorance of protocol in spite of having an Office of Protocol in the White House

Last edited:
I do.. name a republican run town high is crime with blacks screaming of racial oppression lol

Take your time I have years lol

Jacksonville Fla
Glad you brought that up,, here is a voting map and a crime map side by side, all the high crime areas all voted for democrat and all run by democrat city council

so now we have moved from city to district.
How many times will you move the goal post to avoid admitting we are not building a wall in Colorado.
It’s council controls that areas with votes.. nothing republicans can do.. stop voting democrat look at the map no crime

goalposts.jpg
Facts can’t be moved lol

Trump was in Colorado burning a bud of Blue Diesel and got confused -

:smoke:

I think he got confused. Colorado is border with New Mexico. He think Mexico is next Colorado.
The wall doesn’t benefit Colorado residence?

Do you also think that Colorado is next to Mexico?
Is Colorado in America? Mic drop

And we’re building a wall on the border of New Mexico and we’re building a wall in Colorado

Are we building the wall in Colorado?

37de6fcdeff97b60c1055e5740513f1b.jpg

Trump was in Colorado burning a bud of Blue Diesel and got confused -

:smoke:

I think he got confused. Colorado is border with New Mexico. He think Mexico is next Colorado.

And we’re building a wall on the border of New Mexico and we’re building a wall in Colorado

Is Colorado part of America ?

Trump: 'We're Building A Wall In Colorado'

“And we’re building a wall on the border of New Mexico and we’re building a wall in Colorado, we’re building a beautiful wall, a big one that really works that you can’t get over, you can’t get under and we’re building a wall in Texas. We’re not building a wall in Kansas but they get the benefit of the walls we just mentioned,” said Trump.

Seems a bit of overkill to build a wall on the border and other one in Colorado...
/——/ Trump plays you libtards like a fiddle. By adding Colorado, he gets instant coverage in the LSM that normally ignores his speeches. He’s even gotten you talking about it. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

“And we’re building a wall on the border of New Mexico and we’re building a wall in Colorado, we’re building a beautiful wall, a big one that really works that you can’t get over, you can’t get under and we’re building a wall in Texas. We’re not building a wall in Kansas but they get the benefit of the walls we just mentioned,” said Trump.

Seems a bit of overkill to build a wall on the border and other one in Colorado...
/——/ Trump plays you libtards like a fiddle. By adding Colorado, he gets instant coverage in the LSM that normally ignores his speeches. He’s even gotten you talking about it. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

You are saying that your fake messiah is supposed to be the greatest......... his words supposed to be NOTHING?

You are saying that your fake messiah is supposed to be the greatest......... his words supposed to be NOTHING?
/——-/ Thanks for missing the point. Keep up the good work.

You only care about Chicago.....you don't care about Americans getting murdered anywhere else in America.
How so? Can you name a republican town high in crime? That’s why I vote republican, crime usually goes away

Okay.
Name me a town or a city with high high crime that was run by Democrats ......... Republicans took over.

Then crime goes away.
Answer my question first

No I don’t have to answer your question because I’m not the one that is bragging about Republicans leaders ship.

Means you can not answer my question. Means you are lying..
I didn’t think you could

Wrong again dude.
You keep bragging Republicans are better than democrats leadership.

So I was asking you to prove it.
You are just full of cow dung like most of ignorant trump clown supporters.

How so? Can you name a republican town high in crime? That’s why I vote republican, crime usually goes away

Okay.
Name me a town or a city with high high crime that was run by Democrats ......... Republicans took over.

Then crime goes away.
Answer my question first

No I don’t have to answer your question because I’m not the one that is bragging about Republicans leaders ship.

Means you can not answer my question. Means you are lying..
I didn’t think you could

Wrong again dude.
You keep bragging Republicans are better than democrats leadership.

So I was asking you to prove it.
You are just full of cow dung like most of ignorant trump clown supporters.
Show me a republican run town high in crime

You Trump worshipers are the funniest rubes on the planet. You honestly think he does this stuff on purpose...fuck I am truly embarrassed for you.

Why have you chosen to worship another human being?

/——-/ Thanks for missing the point. Keep up the good work.

I’m not missing anything.

Thank you for acknowledging my good work. I know I’m goooood.

Yes because Colorado benefits from the wall

Yes because Colorado benefits from the wall

That is not what was said, it was said the wall was being built there. Why can you not acknowledge that your god made a mistake?

Forum List

Back