CDZ Big Government And Big Church Are Now The Same Thing

Two gay people getting married is a natural human right. Religion not withstanding.

Gay marriage is something that has just been invented in the past few decades. I don't think they even had Gay Marriage in Sodom or in Gomorrah. Newly invented institutions are hardly "human rights".

You can suggest that the State doesn't have a vested interest in a Marriage License ...
But if that were the case then the State wouldn't require one ... And so on.

If you think that creates a problem ... Then stop requiring it to be a problem.

It has an interest in knowing who is married legally and thus has to be treated as married legally.

Two gay people getting married is a natural human right. Religion not withstanding.

Not even close, and you are talking to someone who is ok with SSM as long as it's implemented via State legislatures.

The state has no interest in your marriage until you decide to dissolve the contract... And, then only if the parties to the contract are in disagreement.

If the State had no interest in issuing a license then it wouldn't require one ... So, just stop trying to say otherwise.

If you care to be more informed about what interests a State has in issuing a State Marriage license ...
Research the reason why for the most part States started requiring a State Marriage License instead of simply honoring the Common Law Marriage.

You may be surprised at the reason.
Here's a hint ... It wasn't so you could visit your loved ones in the hospital or for tax purposes.

Last edited:

If the State had no interest in issuing a license then it wouldn't require one ... So, just stop trying to say otherwise.

If you care to be more informed about what interests a State has in issuing a State Marriage license ...
Research the reason why for the most part States started requiring a State Marriage License instead of simply honoring the Common Law Marriage.

You may be surprised at the reason.

She's and "expert in civil litigation"....Knows everything, done everything, been everywhere!

She's and "expert in civil litigation"....Knows everything, done everything, been everywhere!

She doesn't even know why a lot of States started requiring a State Issued Marriage License instead of honoring Common Law Marriages ... :auiqs.jpg:
They don't know how messed up what they think is, when it is staring them in the face.

She doesn't even know why a lot of States started requiring a State Issued Marriage License instead of honoring Common Law Marriages ... :auiqs.jpg:
They don't know how messed up what they think is, when it is staring them in the face.

Of course I know. But we are talking about the marriage contract. Do you know any lawyers? Ask them.

Of course I know. But we are talking about the marriage contract. Do you know any lawyers? Ask them.

At no point would I need to ask a lawyer ...

When I have already stated on several occasions that a Marriage License and the Contract the Government chooses to interpret it defines ...
is nothing more than "Governmental Compliance".

It means what it says and you cannot make it mean something else.

The operators of those vehicles need to be licensed....Don't go all obtuse on me here.

True, but just pointing out that only certain CONDITIONS of road access require a license, and the government just mandates requirements and rules, it doesn't tell you where you can and cannot go on said roads.

Just like with the marriage license, it only tells you you need it for certain interactions with the government itself, or certain private interactions where private organizations use the government standard to define what is and isn't a marriage.

True, but just pointing out that only certain CONDITIONS of road access require a license, and the government just mandates requirements and rules, it doesn't tell you where you can and cannot go on said roads.

Just like with the marriage license, it only tells you you need it for certain interactions with the government itself, or certain private interactions where private organizations use the government standard to define what is and isn't a marriage.
Now you're just making shit up.

Look up the term "license" in Black's Law Dictionary.....I guar-on-tee you that there is no such disambiguation under that definition.

Forum List

Back