CDZ Big Government And Big Church Are Now The Same Thing

When you apply for a marriage license you're legally and technically giving the state jurisdiction over your marriage. You're saying that you aren't capable of running a houshold/family and require supervision.

You're marrying the state. The state is effectively the head of your household.

When you apply for a marriage license you're legally and technically giving the state jurisdiction over your marriage. You're saying tha you aren't capable of unnng a houshold/family and require supervision.

You're marying the state. The state is effectively the head of your household.
I been sayin'! :laugh2:

As I already pointed out, I've consulted with a number of them....Every one agreed agreed with my interpretation of what "license" means....A couple of times we looked it up together.

You truly have NFI what you're blathering about.
Ask them if the state is party to the marriage contract. I know exactly what I'm talking about. Look at the difference between a marriage license and a marriage certificate.

When you apply for a marriage license you're legally and technically giving the state jurisdiction over your marriage. You're saying tha you aren't capable of unnng a houshold/family and require supervision.

You're marying the state. The state is effectively the head of your household.
The state has no jurisdiction over your marriage. None at all.

Ask them if the state is party to the marriage contract. I know exactly what I'm talking about. Look at the difference between a marriage license and a marriage certificate.
Who determines the rules of engagement in the dissolution of the "contract"?

Who determines the division of property in any dispute?

Who determines child custody?

You're blowing it all out your ass, yet again.

Now you're just making shit up.

Look up the term "license" in Black's Law Dictionary.....I guar-on-tee you that there is no such disambiguation under that definition.

Definitions and application can be two different things, and not just in the SJW "make stuff up" motif.

Ask a lawyer if the state is party to the marriage contract.
A permission, accorded by a competent authority, conferring the right to do some act which without such authorization would be illegal.

Have a nice day. I'm gonna go cut my lawn.

She doesn't even know why a lot of States started requiring a State Issued Marriage License instead of honoring Common Law Marriages ... :auiqs.jpg:
They don't know how messed up what they think is, when it is staring them in the face.

Oh, hey, BS.

Glad to see you're not dead. Heh heh...

Gay marriage is something that has just been invented in the past few decades. I don't think they even had Gay Marriage in Sodom or in Gomorrah. Newly invented institutions are hardly "human rights".

As is with the topic of this thread. You have clearly pointed to its premise.

The United States is founded upon natural human rights, and no religious doctrine. And as such, no religious doctrine ever be cited, or adhered to in any sense, or in any way by law, court ruling, or dictate in regards to the individual liberties of its citizens.

Your religious beliefs regardless of any issue, be it gay marriage, abortion, education, or anything else, has any weight or bearing on what any citizen may do.

As in getting married, having an abortion, or any other action regarding natural human rights.

In short, religion is irrelevant in the United States, and the only place it has any legitimacy at all, is your natural human right to practice it.

What you don’t have, is any right in that practice to effect the lives of others.

The United States is founded upon natural human rights, and no religious doctrine. And as such, no religious doctrine ever be cited, or adhered to in any sense, or in any way by law, court ruling, or dictate in regards to the individual liberties of its citizens.

The American philosophy of governance itself is religious in nature.

"All men are created...endowed by their Creator"...(Declaration of Independence)

Alright. Now I'm gonna go out and cut. Ha.

Last edited:
As I have stated before, Obergfell should have just forced all States to recognize SSM licenses issued in other States, just like they are required to do so now, even if the people don't meet the requirements for a licenses issued in their State.
No problem, just as soon as the same acceptance of concealed carry permits are offered universally.

Forum List

Back