Big losses for Democrats await them in 2018

Republicans will run on saving Confederate monuments
Democrats will run on Trumps record

We will see how it goes
Either way, you lose:

The Aug. 18-21 poll found that 54 percent of adults said Confederate monuments “should remain in all public spaces” while 27 percent said they “should be removed from all public spaces.” Another 19 percent said they “don’t know.”
A majority of Americans want to preserve Confederate monuments: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Doubtless, you are mathematically-challenged, but 54 is twice 27.

Trump economy: These charts show how it's really doing

Read 'em and weep as surely as will be still weeping in 2018.
54 percent like pepperoni on their pizza

Doesn't mean it will influence their vote
The statues are front-page stuff. It isn't hurting the GOP and certainly helping the liberal cause..

You really have no idea why you lost, do you?

Democrats will be astounded and upset when 2018 rolls around and the American people punish them for their demands to take down monuments to Confederate Heroes, Founding Fathers, and Christopher Columbus.

Until then, break out the popcorn and watch the Democrats self-destruct.
2018 will be based on what Congress does. Right now the GOP has done NOTHING to win support. The democrats on the other hand are making some headways thanks to a president willing to work with them.

I don't normally make predictions but if I had to icwould guess that the GOP is fucked and they did it to themselves.

We will see how it goes
Either way, you lose:

The Aug. 18-21 poll found that 54 percent of adults said Confederate monuments “should remain in all public spaces” while 27 percent said they “should be removed from all public spaces.” Another 19 percent said they “don’t know.”
A majority of Americans want to preserve Confederate monuments: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Doubtless, you are mathematically-challenged, but 54 is twice 27.

Trump economy: These charts show how it's really doing

Read 'em and weep as surely as will be still weeping in 2018.
54 percent like pepperoni on their pizza

Doesn't mean it will influence their vote
The statues are front-page stuff. It isn't hurting the GOP and certainly helping the liberal cause..

You really have no idea why you lost, do you?

Front page where?

In districts that already vote Republican?

Democrats will be astounded and upset when 2018 rolls around and the American people punish them for their demands to take down monuments to Confederate Heroes, Founding Fathers, and Christopher Columbus.

We know who will be astounded and upset.
"Hillary will win by a landslide".

2018.jpg

Later, rinse, repeat. Fail.

Republican Congressmen and Senators get to go back to their districts in 2018 and explain why, after holding the House, Senate and Presidency they were unable to repeal Obamacare, did not balance the budget, have done nothing on tax reform

How gullible are Republican voters?

We will see how it goes

Y'all just can't help yourselves, making those boastful predictions, huh? You especially, should kinda stay quiet for awhile on bold predictions. But hey, you go on boasting about all those numerous coming wins. Meanwhile, y'all are down to only 15 Governorships among the 50 States, and just suffered numerous devastating historic electoral losses. Y'all might score some wins, but we can't take your predictions seriously.

We will see how it goes

Y'all just can't help yourselves, making those boastful predictions, huh? You especially, should kinda stay quiet for awhile on bold predictions. But hey, you go on boasting about all those numerous coming wins. Meanwhile, y'all are down to only 15 Governorships among the 50 States, and just suffered numerous devastating historical electoral losses. Y'all might score some wins, but then again, we certainly shouldn't take your predictions seriously.

Repeal Obamacare
Build the wall
Balance the budget
Pass tax reform

What are Republicans going to run on? Trust us.....we will do it this time

We will see how it goes

Y'all just can't help yourselves, making those boastful predictions, huh? You especially, should kinda stay quiet for awhile on bold predictions. But hey, you go on boasting about all those numerous coming wins. Meanwhile, y'all are down to only 15 Governorships among the 50 States, and just suffered numerous devastating historical electoral losses. Y'all might score some wins, but then again, we certainly shouldn't take your predictions seriously.

Repeal Obamacare
Build the wall
Balance the budget
Pass tax reform

Why did you delete your sig that the next GOP POTUS hasn't been born yet?

Never mind.

We will see how it goes

Repeal Obamacare
Build the wall
Balance the budget
Pass tax reform

15 Governorshps?? Y'all are seriously hurtin. Your Party is currently in ruins. And all of us here at USMB know your record on boastful predictions. You suck. Enough said. :badgrin:

We will see how it goes

Repeal Obamacare
Build the wall
Balance the budget
Pass tax reform

Never mind.

I underestimated the gullibility of the electorate

We will see how it goes

Repeal Obamacare
Build the wall
Balance the budget
Pass tax reform

15 Governorshps? Really? Y'all are seriously hurtin. Your Party is currently in ruins. And all of us here at USMB know your record on boastful predictions. You suck. Enough said. :badgrin:
I got a prediction for you

Trump is going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it

2018 will be based on what Congress does. Right now the GOP has done NOTHING to win support. The democrats on the other hand are making some headways thanks to a president willing to work with them.

I don't normally make predictions but if I had to icwould guess that the GOP is fucked and they did it to themselves.

Looks to me like both parties are fucked and both parties have done it to themselves. In part by doing what's best for them instead of what's best for us. Ain't so much a matter of can't as it is of won't. I would dearly love to see a whole bunch of incumbents from both parties get voted out in the primaries. I would also dearly love to see the beginnings of a 3rd political party at the state and Congressional level that at some point has enough seats to swing legislation one way or the other depending on it's effectiveness rather than it's political value. A party less committed to a political ideology and more to optimal solutions.

2018 will be interesting in two respects: Primary challenges to RINO incumbents and voter turnout in the general election.

We shall see. I haven't regretted voting for Trump yet, I would never vote Dem unless Zell Miller came back, but the GOP Senators sure are working hard to earn my contempt, too.

We will see how it goes

Repeal Obamacare
Build the wall
Balance the budget
Pass tax reform

Never mind.

No, you just don't know shite. Your bold predictions are most often proven to be shite. And all who frequent this Board know that. Maybe you should chill on those boastful predictions for awhile? Just a thought anyway. :rofl:

We shall see. I haven't regretted voting for Trump yet, I would never vote Dem unless Zell Miller came back, but the GOP Senators sure are working hard to earn my contempt, too.
Trump says we need to give amnesty to illegals, ban assault weapons, and socialize our medical system.

Don't listen to them damn RINOs! Heil Trump!

We will see how it goes

Repeal Obamacare
Build the wall
Balance the budget
Pass tax reform

15 Governorshps? Really? Y'all are seriously hurtin. Your Party is currently in ruins. And all of us here at USMB know your record on boastful predictions. You suck. Enough said. :badgrin:
I got a prediction for you

Trump is going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it

15 Governorships! Hard to fathom how you can't see that your own Party is in ruins. Oh well, too much Democrat Fake News for ya i guess.:)

We will see how it goes

Repeal Obamacare
Build the wall
Balance the budget
Pass tax reform

Never mind.

No, you just don't know shite. Your bold predictions are most often proven to be shite. And all who frequent this Board know that. Maybe you should chill on those boastful predictions for awhile? Just a thought anyway. :rofl:
I got another prediction for you

Trump will repeal Obamacare on day one

Repeal Obamacare
Build the wall
Balance the budget
Pass tax reform

Never mind.

I got another prediction for you

Trump will repeal Obamacare on day one

Hey, at least he's trying. And i take a whole lotta solace in knowing that at least ole Hitlery ain't in there. Trump's far from perfect, but i'll still take him over Hitlery every time.

Forum List

Back