Big losses for Democrats await them in 2018

The attack on the heroes of the United States and the attack on the National Anthem in the NFL is going to really bounce back hard against the Democrats. People are really, really pissed, but we don't march in the streets about it, but we remember and VOTE.

Democrats will be astounded and upset when 2018 rolls around and the American people punish them for their demands to take down monuments to Confederate Heroes, Founding Fathers, and Christopher Columbus.

Until then, break out the popcorn and watch the Democrats self-destruct.

Not going to happen. These monuments will not be a voting issue. The middle of the road voter may not agree with taking monuments down but they are not going to vote on that basis. Not when you have issues like healthcare coming up.

Democrats will be astounded and upset when 2018 rolls around and the American people punish them for their demands to take down monuments to Confederate Heroes, Founding Fathers, and Christopher Columbus.

Not going to happen. These monuments will not be a voting issue. The middle of the road voter may not agree with taking monuments down but they are not going to vote on that basis. Not when you have issues like healthcare coming up.
But healthcare is the issue that caused the Democratic party to go from a majority party to a tiny minority party! Aren't you paying attention, people are really pissed about Obamacare. It totally screwed up everything don't you get it?

Do you really believe that the issue of confederate statues will sway the 2018 midterms? Why? Why would people be so outraged by that bit of dross to cast a vote one way or another?

Wages, jobs, national security, the Trump character. These are issues.

Monuments? Hardly.
It's attack on America's culture and history, and yes, people out here in real America care about that.
The part of America I live in is just as real as wherever you happen to be. I'm telling you, cultural issues never sway elections unless there's something like Prohibition involved.

And it's not an attack on history. Everybody remembers the Civil War without a statue on the town green. The Germans learn their history, but they don't put up statues of Rommel and Hitler.

Do you really believe that the issue of confederate statues will sway the 2018 midterms? Why? Why would people be so outraged by that bit of dross to cast a vote one way or another?

Monuments? Hardly.
It's attack on America's culture and history, and yes, people out here in real America care about that.
The part of A,Erica I live in is just as real as wherever you happen to be. I'm telling you, cultural issues never sway elections unless there's something like Prohibition involved.
Glad you're so willing to hand these issues to the Republicans, who all they have to do is wave the American flag, go to church, and speak out against abortion and they're guaranteed tens of millions of votes from evagelical Christians and Catholics. And now you're attacking America's heroes too, meaning you have lost every voter that doesn't live in a mega-city like New York and Los Angeles.

Monuments? Hardly.
The part of A,Erica I live in is just as real as wherever you happen to be. I'm telling you, cultural issues never sway elections unless there's something like Prohibition involved.
Glad you're so willing to hand these issues to the Republicans, who all they have to do is wave the American flag, go to church, and speak out against abortion and they're guaranteed tens of millions of votes from evagelical Christians and Catholics. And now you're attacking America's heroes too, meaning you have lost every voter that doesn't live in a mega-city like New York and Los Angeles.
I'm not attacking America's heroes. Confederates are not America's heroes.

Wave the flag. Rant and rail against a woman's right to chose her own reproductive fate. That's a losing position. There is not a majority in favor of criminalizing abortion. And there's not a majority in favor of commemorating mid 19th century traitors on public grounds.

Your myopic outlook is what I see marginalizing you. Your moral template is too narrow to measure anything in today's society.

Monuments? Hardly.

Wave the flag. Rant and rail against a woman's right to chose her own reproductive fate. That's a losing position. There is not a majority in favor of criminalizing abortion. And there's not a majority in favor of commemorating mid 19th century traitors on public grounds.

Your myopic outlook is what I see marginalizing you. Your moral template is too narrow to measure anything in today's society.
I guess we shall see in 2018.

I predict disaster for your side.

And the Confederates are heroes, to the people of the South.

They fought bravely for their homes and their people.

Spitting on their graves and desecrating their memorials will only make the entire South hate the Democrats.

Keep it up if you don't believe me.

Monuments? Hardly.

Spitting on their graves and desecrating their memorials will only make the entire South hate the Democrats.

They fought bravely to keep people enslaved. The vilest cause ever fought for by Americans.

Christopher Columbus statue vandalised in Central Park as debate about Confederate monuments continues

Also, Christopher Columbus.

Is ANY historical figure safe from Democratic vandals?

Apparently not.

I hate Democrats, and soon, so will almost every other American.

Christopher Columbus was actually a total asshole. You've been taught the revisionist history of him being some glorious, honorable explorer.
I invite you to go to any patriotic assembly of Italian-Americans and say that in front of them.

They fought bravely to keep people enslaved. The vilest cause ever fought for by Americans.
And you fight to keep murdering unborn babies. Some day we will tear down your statue.

Christopher Columbus statue vandalised in Central Park as debate about Confederate monuments continues

Apparently not.

Christopher Columbus was actually a total asshole. You've been taught the revisionist history of him being some glorious, honorable explorer.
I invite you to go to any patriotic assembly of Italian-Americans and say that in front of them.

I am half Chinese, a quarter Irish, and a quarter Italian

Democrats are Racists and Traitors and America-haters. And everybody can see it. That's what will finish them off.

Well, Democrats are boasting daily about their numerous coming Election victories. So it'll be interesting to see if that pans out for em. They've certainly been proven wrong before on their boastful predictions. Stay tuned.

Apparently not.

I am half Chinese, a quarter Irish, and a quarter Italian
Wow, pour me a big tall glass of I don't give a fuck.

Republicans will run on saving Confederate monuments
Democrats will run on Trumps record

We will see how it goes

Is that just your out-loud fantasies or some sort of credible analysis?

It's important to know the distinction ;)

We will see how it goes
Either way, you lose:

The Aug. 18-21 poll found that 54 percent of adults said Confederate monuments “should remain in all public spaces” while 27 percent said they “should be removed from all public spaces.” Another 19 percent said they “don’t know.”
A majority of Americans want to preserve Confederate monuments: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Doubtless, you are mathematically-challenged, but 54 is twice 27.

Trump economy: These charts show how it's really doing

Read 'em and weep as surely as will be still weeping in 2018.

We will see how it goes
Either way, you lose:

The Aug. 18-21 poll found that 54 percent of adults said Confederate monuments “should remain in all public spaces” while 27 percent said they “should be removed from all public spaces.” Another 19 percent said they “don’t know.”
A majority of Americans want to preserve Confederate monuments: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Doubtless, you are mathematically-challenged, but 54 is twice 27.

Trump economy: These charts show how it's really doing

Read 'em and weep as surely as will be still weeping in 2018.
54 percent like pepperoni on their pizza

Doesn't mean it will influence their vote

Forum List

Back