Big losses for Democrats await them in 2018

2018 will be interesting in two respects: Primary challenges to RINO incumbents and voter turnout in the general election.

My guess is, Democrats will do ok. The mass Democrat Fake News propaganda is very powerful. All that round-the-clock 'Trump's a Racist!, Trump's a Nazi!' rhetoric, does have an impact. I don't like saying it, but i do think the Democrats will do well in these coming Elections.

Repeal Obamacare
Build the wall
Balance the budget
Pass tax reform

What are Republicans going to run on? Trust us.....we will do it this time
Why did you delete your sig that the next GOP POTUS hasn't been born yet?

Never mind.

I underestimated the gullibility of the electorate

No, you just don't know shite. Your bold predictions are most often proven to be shite. And all who frequent this Board know that. Maybe you should chill on those boastful predictions for awhile? Just a thought anyway. :rofl:
I got another prediction for you

Trump will repeal Obamacare on day one

Hey, at least he's trying. And i take a whole lotta solace in knowing that at least ole Hitlery ain't in there. Trump's far from perfect, but i'll still take him over Hitlery every time.
Trying?

That is all Republicans are willing to accept after ten years of promises of what they would do if they were in charge?

A wall......a big beautiful wall.......and MEXICO is going to pay for it

Why did you delete your sig that the next GOP POTUS hasn't been born yet?

Never mind.

No, you just don't know shite. Your bold predictions are most often proven to be shite. And all who frequent this Board know that. Maybe you should chill on those boastful predictions for awhile? Just a thought anyway. :rofl:

Hey, at least he's trying. And i take a whole lotta solace in knowing that at least ole Hitlery ain't in there. Trump's far from perfect, but i'll still take him over Hitlery every time.
Trying?

That is all Republicans are willing to accept after ten years of promises of what they would do if they were in charge?

Clinton would have opened the Border Floodgates. She would have continued Hussein's awful Immigration policies. Trump was easily the far better alternative. He's already cut Illegal Immigration way back. And he's continuing to fight to fix the broken system. That's good enough for me.

If Trump runs again, i'll support him against any Democrat. But all that being said, i still can't fathom how you can live in such denial over your own Party being in ruins. I mean, down to only 15 Governorships? Yikes! :eek-52:

Trying?

Clinton would have opened the Border Floodgates. She would have continued Hussein's awful Immigration policies. Trump was easily the far better alternative. He's already cut Illegal Immigration way back. And he's continuing to fight to fix the broken system. That's good enough for me.

If Trump runs again, i'll support him against any Democrat. But all that being said, i still can't fathom how you can live in such denial over your own Party being in ruins. I mean, down to only 15 Governorships? Yikes! :eek-52:
Is that the fear mongering you are planning for 2018?
Clinton would have opened the floodgates?

Democrats are going to hang their opponents over DACA

Trying?

Sure, you're predictions are really spot on there. Good luck with the mileage you'll get out of DACA.

You may not live long enough to see a Democrat branch of federal government. They've been sacrificed at the alter of political correctness and pussyness.

Trying?

Wow, so much bizarre denial. You really do need to take a close look at your own Party some time. It's crumbling. And like i said earlier, you of all people should probably stop making those boastful predictions. All of us here at USMB know your dismal record on that. ;)

Trying?

Wow, so much bizarre denial. You really do need to take a close look at your own Party some time. It's crumbling. And like i said earlier, you of all people should probably stop making those boastful predictions. All of us here at USMB know your dismal record on that. ;)

It may be crumbling......

But we saw what happened to Republicans after Nixon and Bush 43
Trump is capable of bringing down the GOP

Do you feel lucky?

Trying?

Do you feel lucky?

Honestly, if the GOP was down to only 15 Governorships, i would have to face the reality that it was a Party in ruins. I certainly wouldn't be doing all the wild boasting you're doing about your Party. I'd be very careful making all those boastful predictions.

Trying?

Do you feel lucky?

Honestly, if the GOP was down to only 15 Governorships, i would have to face the reality that it was a Party in ruins. I certainly wouldn't be doing all the wild boasting you're doing about your Party. I'd be very careful making all those boastful predictions.
We need to look at the quality of those Governorships rather than quantity

I don't really care if Wyoming and N Dakota has a Republican Governor

Compare a population of 600,000 in Wyoming to 40 million in California

Democrats will be astounded and upset when 2018 rolls around and the American people punish them for their demands to take down monuments to Confederate Heroes, Founding Fathers, and Christopher Columbus.

Until then, break out the popcorn and watch the Democrats self-destruct.
upload_2017-9-16_14-23-44.png

Forum List

Back