Bill Barr and Donald Trump have embarrassed the country with voting twice

I heard on TV that one of the right wingers will go in to the poll and had been issued a absentee ballot and one will say

LOOK FRAUD.

You're hearing all kind of things.

P.S. Is "Russian collusion" in room with you right now?

Yes I can't prove everything I heard on TV, but I can be sure Tramp told his people to vote twice, and AG Barr doesn't know what the state laws are on voting,

Hint: Tramp should be arrested and hint: Barr should know it illegal to vote twice no matter what fricken state you in.

Trump said no such thing. You said you can prove it, but did not provide the proof.

OK, prove it.

Trump urges N.C. voters to test the system; AG Barr unsure of state law My God, what is wrong with these people? Are they totally brain dead? Voting twice is a felony. This is madness. Now I want to know, with Trump supporters losing their shit over voter fraud that doesn't exist, while voter suppression is rampant, do you support Trump and Barr over voting twice?

Remember when Trump said that mail in voting was a recipe for fraud? We'll, he just admitted yesterday, that he doesn't know. He said, in order to test the legitimacy of mail in voting. his supporters should commit a felony by voting twice, and Trump's retard AG Barr didn't even know if the act was illegal. Where in the hell did you all get these two stooges? These folks are totally clueless. WTF happened to this country that we have two totally incompetent, ignorant, imbeciles running the country? What a mess.

I think they all should follow trump's advice.

They will all be facing criminal charges. They will be sent to prison.

Which is where they belong.

Trump urges N.C. voters to test the system; AG Barr unsure of state law My God, what is wrong with these people? Are they totally brain dead? Voting twice is a felony. This is madness. Now I want to know, with Trump supporters losing their shit over voter fraud that doesn't exist, while voter suppression is rampant, do you support Trump and Barr over voting twice?

Remember when Trump said that mail in voting was a recipe for fraud? We'll, he just admitted yesterday, that he doesn't know. He said, in order to test the legitimacy of mail in voting. his supporters should commit a felony by voting twice, and Trump's retard AG Barr didn't even know if the act was illegal. Where in the hell did you all get these two stooges? These folks are totally clueless. WTF happened to this country that we have two totally incompetent, ignorant, imbeciles running the country? What a mess.

I think they all should follow trump's advice.

They will all be facing criminal charges. They will be sent to prison.

Which is where they belong.
Get to rehab asshole! Trump never advised anyone to vote twice.

Forum List

Back