Bill Clinton Yells at Black Lives Matter Protesters, Defends Violent Crime Bill

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Bill Clinton the president touted as a man for the people.

Yet without Bill NAFTA may never have passed congress, and we all know where NAFTA lead America.

And then you have the left wing blaming the Right for the black incarceration rate of blacks, when in reality it was again, Bill Clinton.

Of course there is the lowering the bar of truth when he lied under Oath and got caught.

He sullied the WH with his escapades with Monica.

Any rate, the old man Bill is losing his temper quite a bit on the campaign trail with Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. I can imagine her saying, first Bernie and now Bill!

Let's not repeat the mistake and put the more dishonest of the two in office. And that is saying a lot.

From the article:

Bill Clinton Yells at Black Lives Matter Protesters, Defends Violent Crime Bill | VICE News

The heated exchange began after the demonstrators interrupted Clinton several times while he was on stage, lambasting his administration's Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994. The legislation has been blamed for ushering in an era of mass incarceration that disproportionately affects blacks and Latinos, raising the US prison population by more than a million.

Another Meme TRUISM about the Clinton Criminal Family...

B49ldfT.jpg

When Bill's out there yelling, he sounds old and decrepit. Trump is the same age and sounds 10 years younger.

Bill and Hillary...Has to be a marriage of convenience. You can tell they can't stand each other.

Bill and Hillary...Has to be a marriage of convenience. You can tell they can't stand each other.

I thought it was the other way. They're the only ones who can put up with each other. Marriage by default? Nobody else could handle them?
Good point. I guess as long as they don't have to look at each other or (God forbid) have to sleep together they can handle it.

Interesting left wing dilemma. Are they supporting their hero? Or, are they avoiding this for obvious reasons?

bda0c3da9f5528c82dcc1dddfa30170b.jpg

Bill Clinton the president touted as a man for the people.

Yet without Bill NAFTA may never have passed congress, and we all know where NAFTA lead America.

At the end of Clinton's term, unemployment was 4%, the Dow was at 11,000, and things were actually pretty good. It wasn't until Bush came along things got fucked up, and NAFTA didn't have much to do with that.

Of course there is the lowering the bar of truth when he lied under Oath and got caught.

He sullied the WH with his escapades with Monica.

Yawn, guy, people didn't care then and they don't care now. YOu guys spent 70 million dollars on a panty raid and you looked silly doing it.

Any rate, the old man Bill is losing his temper quite a bit on the campaign trail with Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. I can imagine her saying, first Bernie and now Bill!

Let's not repeat the mistake and put the more dishonest of the two in office. And that is saying a lot.

From the article:

Frankly, I don't have a problem with what he said, and neither would most of you right wingers, if anyone but Bill Clinton had said it. Locking up the people who were flooding our streets with drugs (you all forgot how bad the crack epidemic Reagan enabled was) was actually kind of a good thing. The Crime rate went down.

Of course, Clinton got it right. You punish the wrongdoers, but you also offer people opportunities at HONEST livings.

As opposed to Republicans, who just want to throw people in jail and then send as many jobs as they can overseas.

Forum List

Back