Bill Cosby charged

Clinton didn't drug them, he just turned them into human humidors

No, I think some of them did accuse him of drugging them as well.

You dont really have to drug Dhimmicrat womyn to use them as humidors, roflmao.

"You think" so that makes it a fact, Donald?

No, moron, I 'think' it is a fact, lol. Unlike most people, you libtards keep putting conclusion before cause.

IT dont really work dat way, genius.

You "think" DOES NOT make it a fact. You got a link, post it.

No, moron, I 'think' it is a fact, lol. Unlike most people, you libtards keep putting conclusion before cause.

Lol, you have reading comprehension issues. I never said what you claim I said, which I guess just makes you a Dhimmicrat.

Lol, you have reading comprehension issues. I never said what you claim I said, which I guess just makes you a Dhimmicrat.

So you got nothing. Thanks for clarifying.

So you will get your day in court, Coz! COOL!

Bill Cosby is charged with sexually assaulting a woman

When's Bill Clinton going to be charged?

When are 17% of married men going to be charged?

About 17 percent of divorces are caused by infidelity!

When they're caught - like Clinton and Cosby were.
Next?
So you want to make cheating on your wife a crime?

So you will get your day in court, Coz! COOL!

Bill Cosby is charged with sexually assaulting a woman

When's Bill Clinton going to be charged?

When are 17% of married men going to be charged?

About 17 percent of divorces are caused by infidelity!

When they're caught - like Clinton and Cosby were.
Next?
Our prisons are overcrowded as is and this jackass wants to put 15-70% of married people in prison. The number of married people who have cheated. Some say 15% and some say 70%. 318 million people in USA, how many are married? How much is 15% of that? I'm not good at math but that's a lot of people.

Politically motivated? By whom? Cosby has been around since the 1960s, for over 50 years.
What took these politically motivated people so long? You are truly an idiot.

Are you really that dense?

THat's the point. These cases only became an issue when he went off the Plantation.

Answer my questions. He never went off the plantation. He's still "Dr. Huxtable" to most Americans. You can shut up now.

Who in the fuck is "Dr. Huxtable?" We're talking about Bill Cosby here, numb-nuts. REALITY, boy! Pull your head off Obama's balls and ass and come up for oxygen.

The Cosby Show is an American television sitcom starring Bill Cosby, which aired for eight seasons on NBC from September 20, 1984 until April 30, 1992. The show focuses on the Huxtable family, an upper middle-class African-American family living in Brooklyn, New York.

According to TV Guide, the show "was TV's biggest hit in the 1980s, and almost single-handedly revived the sitcom genre and NBC's ratings fortunes".[1]
The show focuses on the Huxtable family, an upper middle-class African-American family living in a brownstone in Brooklyn Heights, New York, at 10 Stigwood Avenue.[3] The patriarch is Heathcliff "Cliff" Huxtable, an obstetrician, son of a prominent jazz trombonist. The matriarch is his wife,attorneyClair Huxtable née Hanks.[4]

The Cosby Show - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You may now extricate your head from your @ss.

I don't watch television, shitstain. If you want to live in a fantasy world - knock yourself the fuck out, moron.

No, you just troll internet message boards and throw your tiny little balls around on the forums.

THat's the point. These cases only became an issue when he went off the Plantation.

Answer my questions. He never went off the plantation. He's still "Dr. Huxtable" to most Americans. You can shut up now.

Who in the fuck is "Dr. Huxtable?" We're talking about Bill Cosby here, numb-nuts. REALITY, boy! Pull your head off Obama's balls and ass and come up for oxygen.

The Cosby Show is an American television sitcom starring Bill Cosby, which aired for eight seasons on NBC from September 20, 1984 until April 30, 1992. The show focuses on the Huxtable family, an upper middle-class African-American family living in Brooklyn, New York.

According to TV Guide, the show "was TV's biggest hit in the 1980s, and almost single-handedly revived the sitcom genre and NBC's ratings fortunes".[1]
The show focuses on the Huxtable family, an upper middle-class African-American family living in a brownstone in Brooklyn Heights, New York, at 10 Stigwood Avenue.[3] The patriarch is Heathcliff "Cliff" Huxtable, an obstetrician, son of a prominent jazz trombonist. The matriarch is his wife,attorneyClair Huxtable née Hanks.[4]

I don't watch television, shitstain. If you want to live in a fantasy world - knock yourself the fuck out, moron.

No, you just troll internet message boards and throw your tiny little balls around on the forums.

Either he raped them or this is a conspiracy of phenomenal proportions:

'Dateline NBC' Gathers Bill Cosby Accusers For Special

Irony

So you got nothing. Thanks for clarifying.
Your misreading of my statements does not convert into me not having anything, moron.

Why don't you go jerk yourself off to you Dr. Huxtable photo collection, you flaming fucking dingbat.

Forum List

Back