Bill Cosby charged

The D.A. has something and something solid or else he wouldn't be taking on what is going to be some very, very expensive lawyers. Money and influence wins in court, not always justice. This guy must have some very solid proof besides "she said".

I saw the other day that one of his lawyers is a female. That makes sense and she will probably be the lead attorney in his case. It's MUCH easier to get sympathy from a jury for a woman to go after a woman in court versus a man.

She knowing took the pills? SHe waited a year to go to the police?

If they get a conviction it will ONLY be because the jury pool has been tainted.
Tainted?

Like with Cosbys rape pills? Or his actual semen?

Fuck Cosby.

You ever have sex with a woman who had been drinking?

The case is a joke. There is no way to legitimately get a conviction.

Ever put roofies in a woman's drink before you had sex with her?

Nope. And from what we know, neither has Cosby.

Why would you call her a whore? Dude, that aint right

She took drugs to get ready to give it up to the old man in return for help with her career.

You don't do drugs at an older man's house as part of a "discussion on your career".

I haven't seen any proof that is what happened. The article said she was unconscious and he raped her

From the linked article. And they are all like this if you look.

" after going to his home in January 2004 for some career advice."

" by plying her with pills and wine, "

Oh, I missed the wine part the first read though.

You don't drink and do drugs at an older man's house as part of a "discussion on your career".

She took drugs to get ready to give it up to the old man in return for help with her career.

If it were just one woman saying that is what happened I might agree...but it's not, it's many and they all give a similar story. Cosby has issues

Oh, I totally believe the course of events. I just think she and the others are leaving our their motivations for going to his house (or Tahoe) and drinking and doing drugs with him.

Cosby has a made a life out of dangling financial rewards in front of women in exchange for sexual favors.

Some women are the type to go for that.

sorry but if you take advantage of someone while they are unconcious that is rape, nothing more and nothing less

The D.A. has something and something solid or else he wouldn't be taking on what is going to be some very, very expensive lawyers. Money and influence wins in court, not always justice. This guy must have some very solid proof besides "she said".

Bullshit.

This is a politically motivated prosecution and even if he doesn't get a conviction this guy will win points with the right people for punishing and marginalizing Bill Cosby for running off the Plantation.

This will put the final nail in the coffin of any credibility Cosby had and any message of self empowerment he had for young blacks.

Why would you call her a whore? Dude, that aint right

You don't do drugs at an older man's house as part of a "discussion on your career".

I haven't seen any proof that is what happened. The article said she was unconscious and he raped her

You don't drink and do drugs at an older man's house as part of a "discussion on your career".

If it were just one woman saying that is what happened I might agree...but it's not, it's many and they all give a similar story. Cosby has issues

Oh, I totally believe the course of events. I just think she and the others are leaving our their motivations for going to his house (or Tahoe) and drinking and doing drugs with him.

Cosby has a made a life out of dangling financial rewards in front of women in exchange for sexual favors.

The casting couch is real, alright. But Cosby's couch is on steroids with a big bag of roofies on the side.

^ Jim, apparently, overlooks the presumption of innocence.

You rapist loving RWers just crack me up. First Donald and now Trump.

If you had even the slightest degree of honesty in you (which you don't) even a fucking asshole nitwit such as you would have noticed that I am not defending Bill Cosby. Noting that even a person under a cloud of public suspicion is still legally entitled to a presumption of innocence is not defending his alleged behavior. The whole QUESTION, you blithering idiot, is whether the allegations are true.

But sure. If you wish to couch your claims about Cosby in terms that make it sound like his guilt is already proved, you are free to be an abject asshole. That doesn't make you any less wrong. It just confirms that you are an asshole.

Last edited:
So you will get your day in court, Coz! COOL!

Bill Cosby is charged with sexually assaulting a woman
Thank God. I only wish these two would get what's coming to them.

View attachment 58252

Don't recognize the first guy, but the second jackhole stood trial and was acquitted. He faced justice, what more do you want? Just because you don't agree with the outcome doesn't make it wrong.
I'll be happy when Zimmerman slips up like OJ did and goes to jail like he should have in the first place. Not my fault if he fucks up again, which he will.

The white kid is the Affluenza kid who didn't go to jail after killing 4 people while he was drunk driving. Here is the kicker. He got caught violating probation, his mom snuck him off to Mexico, they got caught, and the most he's going to get for violating probation is a year. He should be serving time for MURDER but even after getting off and THEN breaking probation this little spoiled white rich kid is still not going to get what's coming to him.

Actually I heard he could only get 120 days. Another example of the rich getting special treatment.

Bullshit.

This is a politically motivated prosecution and even if he doesn't get a conviction this guy will win points with the right people for punishing and marginalizing Bill Cosby for running off the Plantation.

This will put the final nail in the coffin of any credibility Cosby had and any message of self empowerment he had for young blacks.

Politically motivated? By whom? Cosby has been around since the 1960s, for over 50 years.
What took these politically motivated people so long? You are truly an idiot.

sorry but if you take advantage of someone while they are unconcious that is rape, nothing more and nothing less

Unconscious? It's not clear that was the case.

"without her consent, when she was unconscious or unaware of what was happening."

People in the middle of a black out can still be moving around and conscious and doing things they don't recall later.

Or things they can credibly claim to not remember later...

Bullshit.

Politically motivated? By whom? Cosby has been around since the 1960s, for over 50 years.
What took these politically motivated people so long? You are truly an idiot.

Are you really that dense?

THat's the point. These cases only became an issue when he went off the Plantation.

^ Jim, apparently, overlooks the presumption of innocence.

You rapist loving RWers just crack me up. First Donald and now Trump.

If you had even the slightest degree of honesty in you (which you don't) even a fucking asshole nitwit such as you would have noticed that I ma not defending Bill Cosby. Noting that even a person under a cloud of public suspicion is still legally entitled to a presumption of innocence is not defending his alleged behavior. The whole QUESTION, you blithering idiot, is whether the allegations are true.

But sure. If you wish to couch your claims about Cosby in terms that make it sound like his guilt is already proved, you are free to be an abject asshole. That doesn't make you any less wrong. It just confirms that you are an asshole.

Should I be "legitimately" offended?

Unconscious? It's not clear that was the case.

"without her consent, when she was unconscious or unaware of what was happening."

People in the middle of a black out can still be moving around and conscious and doing things they don't recall later.

Or things they can credibly claim to not remember later...

I suggest you stop blaming the victim, the article stated she was unconscious. Rape is rape and it's disgustingly evil. There are far too many women coming forward about Cosby and the saying where there is smoke there is fire comes to mind

So you will get your day in court, Coz! COOL!

Bill Cosby is charged with sexually assaulting a woman
Thank God. I only wish these two would get what's coming to them.

View attachment 58252

Don't recognize the first guy, but the second jackhole stood trial and was acquitted. He faced justice, what more do you want? Just because you don't agree with the outcome doesn't make it wrong.
I'll be happy when Zimmerman slips up like OJ did and goes to jail like he should have in the first place. Not my fault if he fucks up again, which he will.

The white kid is the Affluenza kid who didn't go to jail after killing 4 people while he was drunk driving. Here is the kicker. He got caught violating probation, his mom snuck him off to Mexico, they got caught, and the most he's going to get for violating probation is a year. He should be serving time for MURDER but even after getting off and THEN breaking probation this little spoiled white rich kid is still not going to get what's coming to him.

Zimmerman will probably fuck up.

And yeah, the "Affluenza" kid needs to be locked the fuck up. That was a travesty of justice. Sadly there are many who advocate the defense used in that case, suggesting that for people like that kid, societal norms should not apply.

If they get a conviction it will ONLY be because the jury pool has been tainted.
Tainted?

Fuck Cosby.

Here's your Rick Perry "Oooops" moment, Idiot. Truly you are an idiot.

Bill Cosby Admits To Drugging Women For Sex

Tainted?

Fuck Cosby.

Here's your Rick Perry "Oooops" moment, Idiot. Truly you are an idiot.

Bill Cosby Admits To Drugging Women For Sex

May I add "documented" idiot?

IDK, when the first one or two came out I was skeptical but now it's just too many, he has issues

They may ALL be lying. This is what happens when you let people collect money for unsubstantiated accusations. THINK
Its why I don't believe all those women that Clinton is a sexual perv. At least Bill didn't drug em. And I'm sure Paula Jones was flattered.

Hey, I just noticed the connection. Are all Bill's pervs?

Forum List

Back