Bill Cosby charged

Actually, Cosby did not intentionally give these women drugs. Women makes Bill nervous, and he takes depressants when he talks to them, but, about 50 times, the pill accidentally fell out of his hand and into the drink that the woman was drinking. They passed out, and Bill did not know what to do with them, so he just put them in bed and joined them in case they needed anything when they woke up. He fell asleep, and had a dream that he was with his beloved Camillia, and ended up having sex with them in his sleep. It could happen to anybody!

Or

"Please Mr Cosby, can you give me a drug so you can then rape me. That would make me terribly happy!"

We could Google up the stories of 40 or 50 women who stated that they did not know that they had been drugged until it was too late, but I see no point in doing Correll's research. As you said, Correll is about the only person in the world who is blind to the fact that Cosby has been raping women for decades. Sometimes Cosby used quaaludes, which multiply the effect of alcohol. I'm surprised that Bill hasn't killed anyone with an OD by now.

I might be the only one that actually reads the stories to see if the headlines are accurate.

They generally aren't.
Well, if Cosby is the victim of a massive press conspiracy, I guess that would explain everything.

Witch hunts and lynch mobs are not conspiracies.

Think angry sheep. Or lemmings.

Cosby has been seducing women with wealth, fame and hints of financial reward for decades.

Now that he is a pariah, some of these women who are bitter about being used, are coming forward.

None of this makes him a rapist.

Actually, Cosby did not intentionally give these women drugs. Women makes Bill nervous, and he takes depressants when he talks to them, but, about 50 times, the pill accidentally fell out of his hand and into the drink that the woman was drinking. They passed out, and Bill did not know what to do with them, so he just put them in bed and joined them in case they needed anything when they woke up. He fell asleep, and had a dream that he was with his beloved Camillia, and ended up having sex with them in his sleep. It could happen to anybody!

Or

"Please Mr Cosby, can you give me a drug so you can then rape me. That would make me terribly happy!"

We could Google up the stories of 40 or 50 women who stated that they did not know that they had been drugged until it was too late, but I see no point in doing Correll's research. As you said, Correll is about the only person in the world who is blind to the fact that Cosby has been raping women for decades. Sometimes Cosby used quaaludes, which multiply the effect of alcohol. I'm surprised that Bill hasn't killed anyone with an OD by now.

I might be the only one that actually reads the stories to see if the headlines are accurate.

They generally aren't.
Well, if Cosby is the victim of a massive press conspiracy, I guess that would explain everything.

Cosby has been seducing women with wealth, fame and hints of financial reward for decades.

Now that he is a pariah, some of these women who are bitter about being used, are coming forward.

Damn! The sheep and lemmings are in on it, too! Cosby is dead meat now! He is being railroaded by the best in the business!

Or

They generally aren't.

Damn! The sheep and lemmings are in on it, too! Cosby is dead meat now! He is being railroaded by the best in the business!

A present. Just for you.

:321::asshole:

They've Already Found Cosby Guilty in the Media

But, take a look at his accusers.

Chloe Goins, an exotic dancer claims bad memory and slithered away.

Luisa Moritz' claim proved false when records showed they and Cosby weren't anywhere near one another on the date cited.

And on it goes with one accuser after another either being jail birds or prostitutes or druggies. Something the media is conveniently forgetting. It appears, as claimed by the author, that this is payback for Cosby angering the race industry by speaking out against destructive black culture.

Read the entire article – with links - @ Articles: Examining Bill Cosby's Accusers

They've Already Found Cosby Guilty in the Media

But, take a look at his accusers.

Chloe Goins, an exotic dancer claims bad memory and slithered away.

Luisa Moritz' claim proved false when records showed they and Cosby weren't anywhere near one another on the date cited.

And on it goes with one accuser after another either being jail birds or prostitutes or druggies. Something the media is conveniently forgetting. It appears, as claimed by the author, that this is payback for Cosby angering the race industry by speaking out against destructive black culture.

Read the entire article – with links - @ Articles: Examining Bill Cosby's Accusers

I guess the Coz is paying some big money for all this garbage.....:badgrin:

Or

They generally aren't.

So Correll....where are you? Still out there defending this convicted rapist?

Or

They generally aren't.

The law says that Cosby is a rapist. The law has the final word on the subject.

They generally aren't.

LOL!!! I'm sure that you feel that way when the case goes a way you don't like.

They generally aren't.

It took a couple years but they got the serial rapist. Go cry in your beer....

They generally aren't.

As a matter of fact, i did not like the fact that Ford pardoned Nixon for "any and all crimes" which is clearly out of compliance with the law, since a pardon only can be applied to a specific crime, but I held my peace until Nixon was not only declared dead, but most sincerely dead.

Forum List

Back