Bill Cosby charged

The SOB should spend the rest of his life in the slammer, but he will probably get off scot free.

You know he will spend millions to fight the charges. The prosecution better be ready for it.

That's the point.

They didn't charge then because they have no case.

But now they want to punish him.

DOesn't matter if they win the case.

They destroy his credibility and punish him.

You said "they destroy his credibility?' Have you been on Mars? The man admitted under oath he gave women drugs in order to have sex with them. He is scum. He has admitted to drugging women, whether he uses the word or not.

As to his credibility, he lost that a long time ago. You are determined he is above reproach. I cannot believe anyone is defending this man,

Big difference between what he admitted and what you are claiming he admitted.

If you are so sure of your position, why are you lying?

He admitted he bought prescription drugs for the purpose of drugging women to have sex. Now, please defend him.

I really do not know why I am debating you. You have proven you are unable to honestly debate anything.

THe stories told by Cosby and by the women both tell a tale of a man who provided DRUGS to women from them to WILLINGLY TAKE as a prelude to sex.

This is NOT as you libs keeps dishonestly claiming or implying, depending on intelligence, a situation of a man UNKNOWINGLY drugging women against their will.

YOu ever buy a woman a drink? You ever think about why you did that? Or why she accepted?

You know he will spend millions to fight the charges. The prosecution better be ready for it.

That's the point.

You said "they destroy his credibility?' Have you been on Mars? The man admitted under oath he gave women drugs in order to have sex with them. He is scum. He has admitted to drugging women, whether he uses the word or not.

As to his credibility, he lost that a long time ago. You are determined he is above reproach. I cannot believe anyone is defending this man,

He admitted he bought prescription drugs for the purpose of drugging women to have sex. Now, please defend him.

I really do not know why I am debating you. You have proven you are unable to honestly debate anything.
Cosby is a republican. Therefore, he is being victimized by evil democrats.

I seriously doubt that Cosby is a republican.

If that were true it would have been brought up as an attempt to discredit him long ago.

That's the point.

THe stories told by Cosby and by the women both tell a tale of a man who provided DRUGS to women from them to WILLINGLY TAKE as a prelude to sex.

This is NOT as you libs keeps dishonestly claiming or implying, depending on intelligence, a situation of a man UNKNOWINGLY drugging women against their will.

YOu ever buy a woman a drink? You ever think about why you did that? Or why she accepted?

Let's see. A criminal charge and quite a number of civil court cases. We will see.

I would call you a lunatic for defending the scum, but no need to repeat the obvious.

That's the point.

Let's see. A criminal charge and quite a number of civil court cases. We will see.

I would call you a lunatic for defending the scum, but no need to repeat the obvious.

Nothing in your post addressed my point.

You are a moron.

You are a moron.

:bsflag:
Everyone knows you are an idiot. You are an embarrassment to anyone with sa brain.

You are a moron.

:bsflag:
Everyone knows you are an idiot. You are an embarrassment to anyone with sa brain.

Nothing in your post addressed my point. AGAIN.

You are a moron.

Please go away. Cosby is scum who drugged and raped women and I think you are the only person in the Country that cannot see that. AMAZING!

Please go away. Cosby is scum who drugged and raped women and I think you are the only person in the Country that cannot see that. AMAZING!

Most of these supposed crimes are decades old. They have been ignored for decades because there was never a case.

There is a big difference between giving some one drugs for them to take willing, as a prelude to sex and drugging them without their knowledge.

YOu are a lying ass.

Actually, Cosby did not intentionally give these women drugs. Women makes Bill nervous, and he takes depressants when he talks to them, but, about 50 times, the pill accidentally fell out of his hand and into the drink that the woman was drinking. They passed out, and Bill did not know what to do with them, so he just put them in bed and joined them in case they needed anything when they woke up. He fell asleep, and had a dream that he was with his beloved Camillia, and ended up having sex with them in his sleep. It could happen to anybody!

Actually, Cosby did not intentionally give these women drugs. Women makes Bill nervous, and he takes depressants when he talks to them, but, about 50 times, the pill accidentally fell out of his hand and into the drink that the woman was drinking. They passed out, and Bill did not know what to do with them, so he just put them in bed and joined them in case they needed anything when they woke up. He fell asleep, and had a dream that he was with his beloved Camillia, and ended up having sex with them in his sleep. It could happen to anybody!

He handed them the drugs, and they took them willingly.

I have seen no reports or even claims that he put anything in any drinks.

If you know that you need to lie in order to make your case, how can it not occur to you that you are on the wrong side?

Or

"Please Mr Cosby, can you give me a drug so you can then rape me. That would make me terribly happy!"

Or

"Please Mr Cosby, can you give me a drug so you can then rape me. That would make me terribly happy!"

We could Google up the stories of 40 or 50 women who stated that they did not know that they had been drugged until it was too late, but I see no point in doing Correll's research. As you said, Correll is about the only person in the world who is blind to the fact that Cosby has been raping women for decades. Sometimes Cosby used quaaludes, which multiply the effect of alcohol. I'm surprised that Bill hasn't killed anyone with an OD by now.

Why would you call her a whore? Dude, that aint right

She took drugs to get ready to give it up to the old man in return for help with her career.

You don't do drugs at an older man's house as part of a "discussion on your career".

I haven't seen any proof that is what happened. The article said she was unconscious and he raped her

From the linked article. And they are all like this if you look.

" after going to his home in January 2004 for some career advice."

" by plying her with pills and wine, "

Oh, I missed the wine part the first read though.

You don't drink and do drugs at an older man's house as part of a "discussion on your career".

She took drugs to get ready to give it up to the old man in return for help with her career.

If it were just one woman saying that is what happened I might agree...but it's not, it's many and they all give a similar story. Cosby has issues

Oh, I totally believe the course of events. I just think she and the others are leaving our their motivations for going to his house (or Tahoe) and drinking and doing drugs with him.

Cosby has a made a life out of dangling financial rewards in front of women in exchange for sexual favors.

Some women are the type to go for that.
I Know so many women who think their husbands success is their success. It's hard not to when you are their partner but my sister in law at best was worth $100k and my bro makes $1 mill a year.

I'm actually proud of my sister in law she stayed liberal. She sees it from our perspective

Or

My old white parents even defended Mike tyson. They said any woman who went in that room knew what was up.

Or

We could Google up the stories of 40 or 50 women who stated that they did not know that they had been drugged until it was too late, but I see no point in doing Correll's research. As you said, Correll is about the only person in the world who is blind to the fact that Cosby has been raping women for decades. Sometimes Cosby used quaaludes, which multiply the effect of alcohol. I'm surprised that Bill hasn't killed anyone with an OD by now.

I might be the only one that actually reads the stories to see if the headlines are accurate.

They generally aren't.

Or

I might be the only one that actually reads the stories to see if the headlines are accurate.

They generally aren't.
Well, if Cosby is the victim of a massive press conspiracy, I guess that would explain everything.

Forum List

Back