Bill Cosby wants to be paid for his time behind bars

Guilt aside, he never should've been tried.

He should be compensated...
Yea because over 60 women lied on a man who has admitted he drugged and raped women.
They didnt lie. Cosby admitted it.

No, he didn't. It's silly leftard word games.
Whats the trurh? What did he actually say?

He "gave it to the women" in that he handed it to them, so that they could, of their own free will, get fucked up, before they had sex.

Whether it was just something that hollywood girls were enjoying at the time, or if it was what they needed to do, to have sex with a man in exchange for help with their careers,

he did not "Drug" them, as implied, but just provided them with the drugs they wanted.

Yea all those women are lying.
I was caught up in the emotion of it all and thought this too, but the facts dictated otherwise. Yes, they're all lying.

Might (the number of women saying something) doesn't make right (the truth.)

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman
She told The Cut magazine she was introduced to Cosby as a 17-year-old aspiring actress and model in 1985. For the next two years, she says Cosby flew her to events, moved her to New York and repeatedly drugged and raped her until she wriggled out of his grasp and he wrote her off. "

Two years? Multiple events? "MOVED HER TO NEW YORK"?

ANd finally, "repeatedly drugged and raped"?

Ok. This was not a rape. She was an aspiring actress, who, for a while was a mistress of a very successful and connected actor, who would provide drugs to her, so she could get high, before they had consensual sex.

Question, was he PAYING FOR HER APARTMENT IN NEW YORK?

Question: Was he setting her up with acting roles?
So how about the women who say they woke up screwed
Did they say that the next morning and report the incident or did they decide to do it 40 years later?
Does saying it 40 years later make it less true? I agree that its not the best time to do it, and those claims should be met with some skepticism, but when there are a million fucking girls saying it, there is clearly a problem.
It makes a huge difference in today's culture, everyone wants the spotlight and everyone likes getting paid. Juries today love punishing successful people, it's the culture we live in. If someone waited 40 years to pipe up in my opinion, whatever happened to a person must have not been that serious to begin with
You never see 60 women randomly accuse a guy of rape though. Cosby is literally one of the most prolific serial rapists our country has ever seen. His numbers are staggering.

Yea because over 60 women lied on a man who has admitted he drugged and raped women.

He "gave it to the women" in that he handed it to them, so that they could, of their own free will, get fucked up, before they had sex.

Whether it was just something that hollywood girls were enjoying at the time, or if it was what they needed to do, to have sex with a man in exchange for help with their careers,

he did not "Drug" them, as implied, but just provided them with the drugs they wanted.

I was caught up in the emotion of it all and thought this too, but the facts dictated otherwise. Yes, they're all lying.

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman
She told The Cut magazine she was introduced to Cosby as a 17-year-old aspiring actress and model in 1985. For the next two years, she says Cosby flew her to events, moved her to New York and repeatedly drugged and raped her until she wriggled out of his grasp and he wrote her off. "

Ok. This was not a rape. She was an aspiring actress, who, for a while was a mistress of a very successful and connected actor, who would provide drugs to her, so she could get high, before they had consensual sex.

Did they say that the next morning and report the incident or did they decide to do it 40 years later?
Does saying it 40 years later make it less true? I agree that its not the best time to do it, and those claims should be met with some skepticism, but when there are a million fucking girls saying it, there is clearly a problem.
It makes a huge difference in today's culture, everyone wants the spotlight and everyone likes getting paid. Juries today love punishing successful people, it's the culture we live in. If someone waited 40 years to pipe up in my opinion, whatever happened to a person must have not been that serious to begin with
You never see 60 women randomly accuse a guy of rape though. Cosby is literally one of the most prolific serial rapists our country has ever seen. His numbers are staggering.
if that were true, he would not be out, he would have never stood trial as he would have been in a shallow grave somewhere

He is a whoremonger, and a sexual harasser, but not a rapist.
That isnt what im hearing, from a bunch of different women. Also, just because someone gives you drugs, doesnt mean they are obligated to sex.

EVery time I see them reveal the details, it turns out that they are using vague language, ie "giving them drugs" or "illegally", to give a FALSE impression that he "drugged them" without their knowledge or consent.

And no one is claiming that providing drugs or alcohol means that they are obligated to have sex.

The stories, that I have seen so far, look like a consensual exchange, sex for help with careers.

THe drugs, were either just for the women's enjoyment or just how they dealt emotionally with their exchange of sex for favors.

Bill Cosby had the nerve to state that the problems of black communities might be, at least partially their own fault and/or their own responsibility to fix.

Because of that, he had to be made an example of. That is what this is about.
Sorry but having sex in exchange for professional promotion is a form of Trafficking.

This is still coercive.

The drugs make it worse.

These women should never have been alone with someone who doesn't respect them or their sex.

The courts should not have been abused either.

All these complainants should have been required to go through counseling and work out their personal and professional issues.

This is horrible.

The whole thing which exceeds the capacity of courts to address.

What a mess, made worse by politicizing in the media.

Yes, very emotionally compelling. Nothing to do w/the facts of the matter though.

I believe all these stories, propaganda really, are going to come to screeching halt the instant Mr. Cosby raises up and starts suing.

I truly hope he does this, the sooner the better.

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman

if that were true, he would not be out, he would have never stood trial as he would have been in a shallow grave somewhere
Why do you say that? There are plenty of murderers and rapists who never got caught.

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman

Why do you say that? There are plenty of murderers and rapists who never got caught.
they are in the shadows, not a household name. 60 women can't keep a secret in any community, yet all 60 kept their mouths shut for 40 years, C'mon man

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman

they are in the shadows, not a household name. 60 women can't keep a secret in any community, yet all 60 kept their mouths shut for 40 years, C'mon man
They didnt keep their mouths shut. These rumors have been around forever.

Cosby would be wise to fade away and die.... alone
He immediately announced his new comedy tour. He isnt going away.

He's stupid, let's all go see a rapist try to be funny?

Not me
I would love to go ruin his show. I know many people WILL. It isnt a fair punishment, but at least he will be a pariah for the rest of his life.

Cosby is shit and too fcking stupid to realize he is shit.

Pathetic rapist

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman

They didnt keep their mouths shut. These rumors have been around forever.
There were also settlement cases, where people had to agree to nondisclosure.

I also feel for victims excluded due to statute of limitations.

It seems the conviction was used for appeasement to compensate for cases not prosecuted. All politicized and nothing changes or done to help or stop victims of rape or trafficking that exceed the capacity of courts to address.

This sickness is spiritual, and the groups I know that best address abuses on this level are all private outreach.

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman

The Gish Gallop fallacy works both ways, Bru. You post a big list so that being clumped together makes them look more credible.

BUT, if you can point to examples on the list, that are obviously false, then the reduces the credibility of every other item on the list.

And in a situation of he said, she said, DECADES after teh fact, you can't lose ANY credibility.

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman

The problem could be, that middle aged women, (or older) looking back at their trampy, drug abusing years, kind of like the idea of getting even with a man that "took advantage" of them back when they were young and hot.

ANd with a little...sloppy word choice, what they used to think was just them trading sex for roles, now, is magically rewritten and instead of being tramps, they are VICTIMS, with all the social status that comes with it, today.

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman

The problem could be, that middle aged women, (or older) looking back at their trampy, drug abusing years, kind of like the idea of getting even with a man that "took advantage" of them back when they were young and hot.

ANd with a little...sloppy word choice, what they used to think was just them trading sex for roles, now, is magically rewritten and instead of being tramps, they are VICTIMS, with all the social status that comes with it, today.
That isnt the story im hearing from women. Also, if they were so ashamed of it, there wouldnt be much of a good reason to publicly mention it.

I know you disagree, but thats ok. We agree on virtually everything else.

He is a whoremonger, and a sexual harasser, but not a rapist.
That isnt what im hearing, from a bunch of different women. Also, just because someone gives you drugs, doesnt mean they are obligated to sex.

EVery time I see them reveal the details, it turns out that they are using vague language, ie "giving them drugs" or "illegally", to give a FALSE impression that he "drugged them" without their knowledge or consent.

And no one is claiming that providing drugs or alcohol means that they are obligated to have sex.

The stories, that I have seen so far, look like a consensual exchange, sex for help with careers.

THe drugs, were either just for the women's enjoyment or just how they dealt emotionally with their exchange of sex for favors.

Bill Cosby had the nerve to state that the problems of black communities might be, at least partially their own fault and/or their own responsibility to fix.

Because of that, he had to be made an example of. That is what this is about.
Sorry but having sex in exchange for professional promotion is a form of Trafficking.

This is still coercive.

The drugs make it worse.

These women should never have been alone with someone who doesn't respect them or their sex.

The courts should not have been abused either.

All these complainants should have been required to go through counseling and work out their personal and professional issues.

This is horrible.

The whole thing which exceeds the capacity of courts to address.

What a mess, made worse by politicizing in the media.

The real victims are the young women that wanted to be actresses, but were NOT willing to exchange sex for roles. They are the ones that were there, auditioning for roles, and not getting them, while Bill Cosby, and men like him, were pulling strings for the girls that were willing to play ball.

When women engage in such transactions, they are benefitting at the expense of the woman that WOULD HAVE GOT THE JOB, if it was just merit based.

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman

They wanted stardom. Instead they woke up groggy with their panties over their heads.
What a rip-off!

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman

No, he was a black man who talked out about things that blacks didn;t want him to talk about. He had to be made an example of.

Forum List

Back