Bill Gates is into poop

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
This is a cool documentary that everyone should watch and consider.

Human waste globally can be dealt with more efficiently and should be considering all the dead zones in the oceans around the world. Instead of pumping waterways full of waste produced from both humans and large animal confinements, The waste produced should be more effectively and safely utilized. As stated in the documentary much of that problem is going to be solved by educating, retraining the thought processes and peoples habits,

This is a cool documentary that everyone should watch and consider.

Human waste globally can be dealt with more efficiently and should be considering all the dead zones in the oceans around the world. Instead of pumping waterways full of waste produced from both humans and large animal confinements, The waste produced should be more effectively and safely utilized. As stated in the documentary much of that problem is going to be solved by educating, retraining the thought processes and peoples habits,

If it was anyone else but you, I would not have clicked on this thread. I just want you to know this before I started watching. Also, I am not going to sit through 45 minutes. I can't do that. But, I will try to watch for a few minutes.

I find anyone paying attention to Gates to be rather suspect. The guy has never put out out a Windows system that does not need constant fixes, updates that break some other part of the operating system.
Gates is an evil doer. I am not a fan.

If it was anyone else but you, I would not have clicked on this thread. I just want you to know this before I started watching. Also, I am not going to sit through 45 minutes. I can't do that. But, I will try to watch for a few minutes.
It only has a bit of Gates in it.

As a lil girl I spent a lot of time with my dad when he was doing all the plumbing in the houses he and my mom remodeled. They did like 56 of them over those years and dad also worked as a pipefitter. For several years he worked at the San Bernardino sewage and waste water plant when they were building a large expansion. Since I was always interested in how things worked my dad would explain everything he could to me. Many people haven't a clue that Disneyland's water (all of Anaheim, California) is actually San Bernardino's treated sewage water; that same applies to many areas downstream of larger Metro areas.

Anywhos' once people understand the concepts of how and why waste should be treated in a certain manner and bad habits are altered, that is a plus for the environment and health.

I liked this video too as they are getting better tech to deal with waste. Apparently the permitting is the most difficult part. Change comes hard in bureaucracies. I'm hoping to build a Methane generator here using animal dung and produce waste sometime next year. Thinking possibly I can heat a small greenhouse with the gas from it.

I find anyone paying attention to Gates to be rather suspect. The guy has never put out out a Windows system that does not need constant fixes, updates that break some other part of the operating system.
He produced the operating system that very close to the entire world is using. Even if it has bugs now and then, that's worth something. He's the Henry Ford of computers.

He produced the operating system that very close to the entire world is using. Even if it has bugs now and then, that's worth something. He's the Henry Ford of computers.
That is because people hated actually learning computers.
He does not build computers. Ford actually built autos.
He stopped producing operating systems himself after his first one.
He actually followed in Xerox footprints as they were the first to develop a GUI.
But I see where you would be confused

That is because people hated actually learning computers.
He does not build computers. Ford actually built autos.
He stopped producing operating systems himself after his first one.
He actually followed in Xerox footprints as they were the first to develop a GUI.
But I see where you would be confused
You hated learning how to use computers. And typically, people who hate learning how to do something do very badly at it.

Gates actually built an operating system and a BASIC interpreter. And he eventually hired other programmers to do the work just like Henry Ford. What Ford actually invented was the moving assembly line.

Gates did not stop producing operating systems.

Gates did steal the GUI basics from Xerox PARC.

And taking care of human waste in a more intelligent, environmentally conscientious fashion is certainly a good idea. Rejecting it because you suck at computers is just more of the ignorance that caused you to suck at computers in the first place.

You hated learning how to use computers. And typically, people who hate learning how to do something do very badly at it.

Gates actually built an operating system and a BASIC interpreter. And he eventually hired other programmers to do the work just like Henry Ford. What Ford actually invented was the moving assembly line.

Gates did not stop producing operating systems.

Gates did steal the GUI basics from Xerox PARC.

And taking care of human waste in a more intelligent, environmentally conscientious fashion is certainly a good idea. Rejecting it because you suck at computers is just more of the ignorance that caused you to suck at computers in the first place.
You are a great comedian but not much else. I actually still know DOS. I still can program, in Fortran, machine code and pascal. But hey no one said you had much of a clue. I doubt you even have a clue how to build a computer little own how to program it.
Yes Ford did invent the assembly line. But guess what it produced?
Gates has not produced any operating system since the first one. He hires others to do it.
I know you want to believe that he is your god/ savior because of this green initiative. But he has yet to produce anything that works as advertised.

You are a great comedian but not much else. I actually still know DOS. I still can program, in Fortran, machine code and pascal. But hey no one said you had much of a clue. I doubt you even have a clue how to build a computer little own how to program it.
Yes Ford did invent the assembly line. But guess what it produced?
Gates has not produced any operating system since the first one. He hires others to do it.
I know you want to believe that he is your god/ savior because of this green initiative. But he has yet to produce anything that works as advertised.
I learned Fortran in 1968 on the school district's IBM mainframe. I've used BASIC, FORTRAN, Pascal, Modula, C, 8086 assembler and C++ professionally. I have built every one of the dozen desktops I've owned starting with an 8 MHz 8088 up to the two, 4GHz i7s I am running currently.

Gates is not my god. I am simply attempting to correct your mistakes. One of them is discounting everything he says because you dislike him.

I learned Fortran in 1968 on the school district's IBM mainframe. I've used BASIC, FORTRAN, Pascal, Modula, C, 8086 assembler and C++ professionally. I have built every one of the dozen desktops I've owned starting with an 8 MHz 8088 up to the two, 4GHz i7s I am running currently.

Gates is not my god. I am simply attempting to correct your mistakes. One of them is discounting everything he says because you dislike him.
My mistakes? You are the one that gives him credit for things he did not due. But feel free to praise him and bow to him all you want

My mistakes? You are the one that gives him credit for things he did not due. But feel free to praise him and bow to him all you want
Yes. Your mistakes.

Intelligent waste management is a good idea, no matter whose idea it happened to be.

I've seen it before. It's pretty interesting.

You can't trust anything I have to say about Bill Gates. I've been vaccinated and my mind is being controlled by a microchip now.

It came with flawed software and so I had to get a booster.

And you seem to be someone who has absolutely nothing to say concerning the actual thread topic.
There have been a lot of advocates for better sanitation over many years. But suddenly the guy that has money and you admire most comes out for it and you jump on the bandwagon and feel a need to defend him. I on the other hand have more interest in the others that do not get the press but fight for better sanitation and other things.
You can defend your supposed bff all you want I am done with your hero worship.

There have been a lot of advocates for better sanitation over many years. But suddenly the guy that has money and you admire most comes out for it and you jump on the bandwagon and feel a need to defend him. I on the other hand have more interest in the others that do not get the press but fight for better sanitation and other things.
You can defend your supposed bff all you want I am done with your hero worship.
You have still said nothing on the thread topic. All this text is either about you (boasting) or about me (insults). Pointless.

You have still said nothing on the thread topic. All this text is either about you (boasting) or about me (insults). Pointless.
Funny how you have said nothing but the same and started with pointless insults. I will be ignoring you and your crazy thoughts from now on

Forum List

Back