Bill Maher gets blunt with fellow Democrats on Biden: ‘He is going to lose, it’s so apparent’

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Biden is like that old man, who after driving into a curb, or like my dad, straddling the island in the middle of a boulevard, refuses to give up the car keys.

Everybody sees it, but Jill refuses to let go of power, no matter how many times Joe hits that curb.

"Real Time" host Bill Maher had some tough words for Democrats who are circling the wagons around President Biden following his disastrous debate performance.

"I have said before, I will vote for his head in a jar of blue liquid. After last night, time to get the jar," Maher quipped during the panel discussion Friday night.

Biden is like that old man, who after driving into a curb, or like my dad, straddling the island in the middle of a boulevard, refuses to give up the car keys.

Everybody sees it, but Jill refuses to let go of power, no matter how many times Joe hits that curb.

Nah. Polling is actually trending his way as more and more people realize just how many lies and attacks (not to mention insanity) were in tRump's non-answers to debate questions and just how reasonable Joe was in spite of being hoarse.

Nah. Polling is actually trending his way as more and more people realize just how many lies and attacks (not to mention insanity) were in tRump's non-answers to debate questions and just how reasonable Joe was in spite of being hoarse.
I love that democrats are going to sink or swim with Old Joe Biden!!!!

I love that democrats are going to sink or swim with Old Joe Biden!!!!

What this shows is---------->they HATE conservatives and Trump, more than they love the country. They are willing to put someone in charge who is basically senile, and put every American at risk.

Good job Democrats, Joe has unwittingly shown exactly who all of you are, and how easily all of you gaslight everyone.

Not to mention Drooling *Joes childhood stuttering problem.

Notice they just keep caring about the election, "he's going to lose power for our cult". No response "how and why were these issues kept from us and why did media hide it? Our National Security is clearly in jeopardy".

Do these people live in the land of make-believe? There are real threats in the world.

Cranky old Man Maher had a cranky fit?

And someone is surprised?

Biden is far smarter than him. And far smarter than every Trump cult drooler. Just read this thread. The Trumptards all would be better off in an institution.

Anways, see you in November, Trump cult losers. All the loser-tears you're crying now aren't going to help you.

Biden is far smarter than him. And far smarter than every Trump cult drooler. Just read this thread. The Trumptards all would be better off in an institution.

Anways, see you in November, Trump cult losers. All the loser-tears you're crying now aren't going to help you.

Actually we will see you in September for the second debate.
Haahhaahhaahahahahahahahaaaaa!

You sound so pathetic

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You guys are making the 2016 mistake all over. I'm not saying Trump will win conclusively, but for an incumbent president to be in a tied race with an opponent carrying so much baggage is not a good place to be. Biden should be ten points ahead of him.

Bolsonaro in Brazil lost his reelection to a Communist guerrilla who had just gotten out of prison because the people's confidence in Bolsonaro dropped that low. The same thing is happening with Biden and that debate performance was devastating.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You guys are making the 2016 mistake all over. I'm not saying Trump will win conclusively, but for an incumbent president to be in a tied race with an opponent carrying so much baggage is not a good place to be. Biden should be ten points ahead of him.

Bolsonaro in Brazil lost his reelection to a Communist guerrilla who had just gotten out of prison because the people's confidence in Bolsonaro dropped that low. The same thing is happening with Biden and that debate performance was devastating.
Why is everybody basing their opinion of the candidates on volume?

Attachments

• 1719674757291.png
    1719674757291.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
(not to mention insanity)
insanity is voting for either of them,

insanity is having EITHER of them as candidates.

Why is everybody basing their opinion of the candidates on volume?

Biden's approval is in the 30s. The only reason he still has a fighting chance is because his opponent is Trump. Against any other Republican he'd be DOA. DeSantis or Haley would be massacring him right now.

Forum List

Back