Bill Maher Turns Table On Hollywood Stars Who Trashed Kyle Rittenhouse: “Liberals hated Rittenhouse but they endlessly produce movies with that exact

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Bill Mahr makes a good point, right?

Bill Maher Turns Table On Hollywood Stars Who Trashed Kyle Rittenhouse: “Liberals hated Rittenhouse but they endlessly produce movies with that exact plot”

That is about as good as a take as it gets.

"
“Getting revenge on them that wronged you is what happens.

“It’s all that happens in movies that are made for and loved by young men. It’s the male version of getting your groove back.

“Like every school shooter, our movie heroes are grievance collectors and when it comes to action movies, there’s one story. He was a nice guy, but they pushed him too far… all of which doesn’t just create a culture of violence, but a culture of justified violence.

“Liberals hated it when Kyle Rittenhouse, they hated him, but somehow the liberal capital of the world is okay with making 500 movies about vigilantes.

Bill Maher Turns Table On Hollywood Stars Who Trashed Kyle Rittenhouse: “Liberals hated Rittenhouse but they endlessly produce movies with that exact plot”

Meh, I kind of wish someone would bitch-slap Maher on live TV.

The problem here is that most of these movies show good guys with guns shooting bad guys with guns.

Not "Ooops, I went to a demonstration and I shot a scary homeless person and then had to shoot my way through a crowd trying to arrest me."

I would love to see more movies and TV shows show us the consequences of gun violence. Grieving relatives, people dealing with crippling injuries, etc.

The problem here is that most of these movies show good guys with guns shooting bad guys with guns.

Not "Ooops, I went to a demonstration and I shot a scary homeless person and then had to shoot my way through a crowd trying to arrest me."

I would love to see more movies and TV shows show us the consequences of gun violence. Grieving relatives, people dealing with crippling injuries, etc.
Lie much.......funny jury didnt see it that way

Or we can just go back to ignoring him, like people have been largely ignoring him for the last 30 years.
Lol, I beat you to it in post 3. I'm not surprised to see you marginalizing your fellow lefty, your posts after my prediction in post 3 are like clockwork.

So, it's Hollywood's fault that Republicans can't tell fact from fiction?

but the joeB131 single network wouldn't get any advertisers

And yet Hollywood producers, directors, and actors aren't running around with guns looking for trouble at riots.

It's almost as if they can separate compelling fiction from reality.

And yet Hollywood producers, directors, and actors aren't running around with guns looking for trouble at riots.

It's almost as if they can separate compelling fiction from reality.
Do lefties endlessly produce these movies? Do you think Mahr has a good point?

Forum List

Back