Bill Maher's PC Nazi rant is Disapearing From the Internet

I've seen a couple stories on his comments on islam. He's made enough comments about islam that the left might decide to get rid of him.

I had it book marked in several places all of them now cant link to it.

But this one still does.

Watch it while you can. The good stuff starts at 2:00

Maher Tackles PC ?Nazis? on the Left: Yes, ?Liberals Can Be Obnoxious? | Mediaite

He is a liberal and thus open minded.

roflmao, yeah, because saying it makes it so true.

Open minded like the people who have trashed the careers of so many people over rumor and private conversations that someone betrayed to the public media, or the open minded PC Nazis that defend everything Obama does reflexively and damn all Obama's critics as racists...yeah those open minded liberals.

The point of the OP was that thus was an unusual monologue by Maher and the PC police were removing it from the entire web.
This monologue is typical.

The point of the OP was that thus was an unusual monologue by Maher and the PC police were removing it from the entire web.

The thing that makes this monologue different is Maher's use of the phrase 'PC Nazis' which I have seen only one other time and it is gone as well. Couldn't find that one at all.

Holy crap

:laugh:

The kids in my daughter's school call me Jesus, so I guess that this is appropriate.

Lots of Hispanics use the name Jesus, it's a very common name.

As far as liberals being tolerant? Liberals are only tolerant when people agree with them, when they don't, liberals tend to be very closed minded, hateful, bigoted and intolerant.

To paraphrase William F. Buckley, liberals make a great deal out of being tolerant with those who disagree with you and then are shocked when anyone disagrees with them about anything.

But this one still does.

Watch it while you can. The good stuff starts at 2:00

Maher Tackles PC ?Nazis? on the Left: Yes, ?Liberals Can Be Obnoxious? | Mediaite

He is a liberal and thus open minded.

roflmao, yeah, because saying it makes it so true.

Open minded like the people who have trashed the careers of so many people over rumor and private conversations that someone betrayed to the public media, or the open minded PC Nazis that defend everything Obama does reflexively and damn all Obama's critics as racists...yeah those open minded liberals.

Who the fuck do you think you are going on about openmindness? Your mind is cemented shut, and even though you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer, you should realize it.

The kids in my daughter's school call me Jesus, so I guess that this is appropriate.

As far as liberals being tolerant? Liberals are only tolerant when people agree with them, when they don't, liberals tend to be very closed minded, hateful, bigoted and intolerant.

Another one with no room to talk.

So are you still pretending that liberals are tolerant?

:rolleyes:

The thing that makes this monologue different is Maher's use of the phrase 'PC Nazis' which I have seen only one other time and it is gone as well. Couldn't find that one at all.

HBO

I guess that is part and parcel of copyright law.
The above link will allow you to access any past segment you desire.
Presuming you desire to access any past segment.

Another one with no room to talk.

So are you still pretending that liberals are tolerant?

:rolleyes:

:confused:

Ummm... what is it you think "liberal" means?

So instead of concluding you bookmarked flaky sites, you instead conclude a vast liberal conspiracy to censor rather boring statements from Maher. And that the liberals actually control the whole internet, and can censor any of it at will.

Hence, the real point of this thread is that you're a conspiracy crank.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back