Billy Graham Purchases Ads

Now after reading PC's endless copy & paste posts, I thought I'd interject some thought. I like to post things that require thought, not other people's thoughts/opinions.
I can understand where Graham is coming from. He's sticking to the Word of God because it's what Christianity is built and based on. No problem there.
The thing that I always find rather puzzling is that the Bible mentions so many other things that Christians are to follow. Yet Graham and many Christians ignore those teaching when they get involved with political "wedge issues". Are they judging God's Word as mortals to what is the most important?
Anyway, The Bible is chock full of verses in reference to helping the poor and weak. The Bible is full of verses that tells us that we are to take care of God's Earth. Now these two issues, plus the two main issues that drive Graham and the Christian Right are not embraced by one party, two are embraced by the right and two are embraced by the left.
Now to me, all four issues, gay marriage, abortion, taking care of the poor/weak and taking care of God's Earth are all important for me. By following just some of God's instructions and not others seems wrong to me.
I don't think Graham is doing anything wrong, but I don't think he is doing everything right per all of God's Will.

The Bible is full of verses that tell INDIVIDUALS, not government, to help the poor and needy. Taking care of the earth, is just as important to Christians as it is to any of you heathens. The difference of opinion is over the level of care, and the evil intentions of many of those who want to lock it up and just look at it from afar.

This earth has to feed, clothe, house, and nurture almost 7 billion people, and that means we have to use the earth to do so. We have to dig out the minerals, pump out the oil, and plow tens of millions of acres to grow crops to feed people and livestock. That also means that our air and water will never be pristine (if it ever was), and the earth will have scars that take centuries to heal. We have to build roads, bridges, dams, dikes and levees, to ensure that people can do more than just survive.

Do you even read the Bible?

Matthew: 25-32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

Again the democrat bigots show their true hate for Mormons....Black, Jews, Mormons, Catholics, Evangelists, the poor and Latin......Progressive democrats hate it all.

3. "I believe it is vitally important that we cast our ballots for candidates who base their decisions on biblical principles and support the nation of Israel and believe in the planet Kolob.

3. "I believe it is vitally important that we cast our ballots for candidates who base their decisions on biblical principles and support the nation of Israel and believe in the planet Kolob.

Beats voting for a asshole who lies about why a ambassador dies cause he wants to get reelected.

Beats voting for a asshole who lies about why a ambassador dies cause he wants to get reelected.

You should feel proud that you use the death of an ambassador as a playing card just to spice up your world view of how these national politics are going. And it's not even the right card for the game.

He hadn't lied about shit. He's used the intelligence they had all along.

Nothing like a dead ambassador to toss into every single post to try and make a barb out of it, am I right thanatos144?

You should feel proud that you use the death of an ambassador as a playing card just to spice up your world view of how these national politics are going. And it's not even the right card for the game.

He hadn't lied about shit. He's used the intelligence they had all along.

Nothing like a dead ambassador to toss into every single post to try and make a barb out of it, am I right thanatos144?
I should be proud about speaking the truth, you turd goblin.

Again the democrat bigots show their true hate for Mormons....Black, Jews, Mormons, Catholics, Evangelists, the poor and Latin......Progressive democrats hate it all.

I think you miss the point.

Mormons believe that dark skin is a curse from God and that all other churches are from Satan.

If anyone is intolerant, they are.

No they dont you lying prick.

Mormons believe that dark skin is a curse from God and that all other churches are from Satan.

I'm certainly proud to have cured you of your fatuous "everybody knows," but sure would like to see a link for the above post.

Perhaps you can can be cured of prevarication....

...what am I saying???

Then it would be.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gkqQr8QdnM]Is This the End of Rico? - YouTube[/ame]

1. Once again, I appreciate your inadvertent compliment.

2. And, I'm so very sorry that your....limitations....prevented you from understanding the references you note.

3. I hate to rub it in.....but this is a perfect example of why you should have stayed in school.

It's not a compliment, inadvertent or otherwise.

Are you going to continue to avoid the Billy Graham issue, in a thread about Billy Graham?

Not sure what you would like....

This from the OP:

"I believe it is vitally important that we cast our ballots for candidates who base their decisions on biblical principles and support the nation of Israel.

4. I urge you to vote for those who protect the sanctity of life and support the biblical definition of marriage between a man and a woman.

5. Vote for biblical values this November 6, and pray with me that America will remain one nation under God."

Excellent advice.

I oppose any candidate who endorses infanticide, doesn't support Israel, and eschews biblical values.

If you care to take the opposite perspective,....go for it.
So, you admit that you have no defense of Billy Graham's lack of integrity?

As I predicted.

You really must avoid getting into debates with me, Political Chic - you always lose.

Are you going to continue to avoid the Billy Graham issue, in a thread about Billy Graham?

This from the OP:

"I believe it is vitally important that we cast our ballots for candidates who base their decisions on biblical principles and support the nation of Israel.

4. I urge you to vote for those who protect the sanctity of life and support the biblical definition of marriage between a man and a woman.

5. Vote for biblical values this November 6, and pray with me that America will remain one nation under God."

Excellent advice.

I oppose any candidate who endorses infanticide, doesn't support Israel, and eschews biblical values.

As I predicted.

You really must avoid getting into debates with me, Political Chic - you always lose.
You really are a disgusting little weasel..... If you want to make a point dont make shit up you lying scumbag.

This from the OP:

Excellent advice.

As I predicted.

Her defense of his lack of integrity is to point to others with lack of integrity.

Such a high standard for offering your support of someone.

If you are an evangelical who is voting for Romney, you're a hypocrite. You really don't believe in your Sky Pixie as much as you claim.

Oh but we do. The Sky Pixie has made his feelings quite clear about those who want to remove Israel from the map. Including Obama's new radical Egyptian friends.

If the Mormon's were responsible for killing our Ambassador and wanting Billions of our taxpayer money, and burning our flag, I wouldn't vote for them either............

Mormon or Muslim. The choice is clear. :eusa_angel:

This from the OP:

Excellent advice.

As I predicted.

What a stupidly self-congratulatory post.

The point under discussion is the advice that Graham gave in the ad.

This:

"As I approach my 94th birthday, I realize this election could be my last."

3. "I believe it is vitally important that we cast our ballots for candidates who base their decisions on biblical principles and support the nation of Israel.

I find it laudatory.

This from the OP:

Excellent advice.

As I predicted.

What a stupidly self-congratulatory post.

The point under discussion is the advice that Graham gave in the ad.

This:

"As I approach my 94th birthday, I realize this election could be my last."

3. "I believe it is vitally important that we cast our ballots for candidates who base their decisions on biblical principles and support the nation of Israel.

I find it laudatory.

6. And forget all about that "mormons are cultists that you must avoid like pinkeye" shit. Didn't really mean it.

Billy Graham would probably suck Satan's dick just to forge a deal to get Obama out of office.

Go and read their scriptures, dumbass..

Or study their history.

I'm certainly proud to have cured you of your fatuous "everybody knows," but sure would like to see a link for the above post.

Perhaps you can can be cured of prevarication....

...what am I saying???

]

Well, honestly, I stopped using that, because there are ignorant people like you who make a point of NOT trying to understand facts that upset your worldview. You don't know, and you don't want to know.

And the same reason I won't waste my time on a link like this about Mormons

Mormons and Black Skin

which give you chapter and verse from the Mormons OWN WRITINGS that they endorse racism and dark skin as a curse from God. because you won't educate yourself on it.

Or what they think of other churches..

The Mormon Church does Teach about the Great and Abominable Church

Because frankly, Romney could offer to make you a human sacrifice to the Great Angel Moroni and the White Salamander, and you'd still go along with him...

Go and read their scriptures, dumbass..

Or study their history.
I have you ignorant hack. Go back to the daily Koz you bigoted fuck.

So did you need someone to help you with the big words.

Or did you think they meant something else when they said that God cursed the Lamanites with dark skin when they killed the Nephites?

or that Blacks were cursed with dark skin for the sin of Ham?

Or when in the Book of 1 Nephi, they say that the Catholic Church is the Church of Satan. (Nobody better tell Ryan!)

Forum List

Back