Bizarre Hypothetical Outcome of Impeachment

Would lie about cheating on your wife?

And you're confused about the whole mess. It was Monica lewinsky they accused him of lying about.

If these things upset you I can expect you to be outraged at tRump in your next post, right?
1. I wouldn't cheat on my wife.
2. I certainly would not commit felony perjury, particularly not on internationally broadcast live television.
3. Clinton perjured himself to stop his sexual harassment victim from receiving a fair trail. (That's real obstruction of justice, just in case you want to pretend to care about such things.)

What harassment victim? What trial? Wtf are you talking about? It was a completely consensual relationship.

clinton-ghislaine-closeup-1.jpg

I think every president going forward will be impeached because of the bar democrats set.

Y’all impeached Clinton. Did you forget that?
Yes he broke the law and was disbarred
He lied Trump lied 15000 times so far in 3 years,and he'll cut off his right arm before he EVER puts his hand on a bible
What politician hasn’t lied? Is that all you have?
Comparing Trump to other politicians who have lied is like comparing a teenager who once sniffed a bottle of white out for a few seconds to Tony Montana.

I think every president going forward will be impeached because of the bar democrats set.

He lied Trump lied 15000 times so far in 3 years,and he'll cut off his right arm before he EVER puts his hand on a bible
Comparing Trump to other politicians who have lied is like comparing a teenager who once sniffed a bottle of white out for a few seconds to Tony Montana.
Ok that’s a cool story,, are you high right now?

Why? Is my nose running constantly?

Donald Trump's Sniffling Continues: Here Are The Possible Causes

Are you accusing the prez of abusing drugs? lol sick o

I don’t know. That’s just what I heard. Lots of people say he does. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn’t. All I know is that he sleeps very little, his speech is slurred a lot and he mixes up words. Plus he’s always got a runny nose. Somebody should look into it very strongly. The country would really find that very interesting.

But I don’t know. You’d have to ask Trump. That’s just what I hear. Lots of people keep saying it so maybe they know something. Maybe not.

I don’t know. That’s just what I heard. Lots of people say he does. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn’t. All I know is that he sleeps very little, his speech is slurred a lot and he mixes up words. Plus he’s always got a runny nose. Somebody should look into it very strongly. The country would really find that very interesting.

But I don’t know. You’d have to ask Trump. That’s just what I hear. Lots of people keep saying it so maybe they know something. Maybe not.
Have your had your tds treated? Lol

Lighten up Francis.

Lighten up Francis.
Ok tds

Lighten up Francis.
Ok tds
What’s the matter? Do I sound a little too much like dear leader?

Let's get really weird and assume:

Trump has new evidence submitted and he resigns before impeachment. Pence is now President

Biden wins the Democratic nomination and defeats Pence in the popular vote and Electoral College by barely squeaking by.

The House of Representative flips to Republican control and McCarthy is named Speaker of the House.

The Senate remains in Republican hands with McConnell in charge.

Now, wouldn't Biden be subject to impeachment in the House on day one of his administration for his actions in Ukraine, claiming that if the prosecutor was not removed, they would not get the billion dollar loan guarantee?

The evidence is on tape and the Senate would be forced to remove him in a trial that could last one day. The Democrat VP would then become President.

Sound plausible?

Not one of your dumber threads. It is your dumbest thread

But he was not disbarred.... the term has specific meaning.....

While Clinton can no longer practice law in front of the highest court, it’s not accurate to say that he was disbarred from either the Supreme Court or from practicing law in Arkansas. Clinton’s license was suspended in Arkansas, but he was not disbarred, and while Clinton did face the possibility of being barred from arguing in front the U.S. Supreme Court, he resigned before the ruling was handed down.

On his last day in office in 2001, Clinton agreed to a five-year suspension of his Arkansas law license in order to head off any criminal charges for lying under oath about his relationship with Lewinsky. Clinton has been eligible to seek reinstatement of his license since 2006, but as of 2013 he had not applied to do so.

But he was not disbarred.... the term has specific meaning.....

While Clinton can no longer practice law in front of the highest court, it’s not accurate to say that he was disbarred from either the Supreme Court or from practicing law in Arkansas. Clinton’s license was suspended in Arkansas, but he was not disbarred, and while Clinton did face the possibility of being barred from arguing in front the U.S. Supreme Court, he resigned before the ruling was handed down.

On his last day in office in 2001, Clinton agreed to a five-year suspension of his Arkansas law license in order to head off any criminal charges for lying under oath about his relationship with Lewinsky. Clinton has been eligible to seek reinstatement of his license since 2006, but as of 2013 he had not applied to do so.
That’s called being disbarred lol

And you're confused about the whole mess. It was Monica lewinsky they accused him of lying about.

If these things upset you I can expect you to be outraged at tRump in your next post, right?
2. I certainly would not commit felony perjury, particularly not on internationally broadcast live television.
3. Clinton perjured himself to stop his sexual harassment victim from receiving a fair trail. (That's real obstruction of justice, just in case you want to pretend to care about such things.)

What harassment victim? What trial? Wtf are you talking about? It was a completely consensual relationship.

What harassment victim? What trial?

Paula Jones.

1. Are you kidding ? tRump has made that a "family value".

2. The only reason tRump hasn't perjured himself in record quantities is he has avoided taking an oath.

3. Bill Clinton was impeached for getting a consensual hummer. The republicans were jealous because they never get them.

So where are these ads you speak of, and in what part of the country were they ran?

Joe Biden is a gaff machine. He can't go one week without being confused about something. He would be the easiest candidate for Trump to beat, especially with all the discovered scandals by the administration he was part of. Trump would rip him apart. For crying out loud, during a debate, he told the audience he was the only contestant that had the support of the only black Senator. Problem was, he was on the debate stage with Harris when he said it.

Yeah, this is what Trump is deathly afraid of?

Blah blah blah. Money does the real talking.

Trump campaign to drop bomb on Biden in early voting states

If Trump campaign really thought Biden would be an easier ooponent than others they would certiainly not be spending to sink him now.

The linked article was written in October. The phone call was in July. Since that time, Biden has attacked Trump repeatedly calling him a white supremacist, racist, and so forth. Remember that Biden too was part of the administration that spied on him, so the animosity against Biden is certainly understandable.

What the hell is the difference? The point is Trump campaign CLEARLY considers Biden a serious threat worth taking a hit on and in July Biden’s numbers were even better than October.

There's nothing clear about that. Trump considered Biden to be a crook.

Trump is a crook, he surrounds himself with crooks, thinks other normal people are crooks and calls principled non-crooks crazy.

Besides our musing on what Trump thinks, it doesn’t even matter. Believe it or not but there is actually an APPROPRIATE PROCESS to report crime and have authorities investigate it. Trump trying to inappropriately force Ukraine to publicly announce investigation HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JUSTICE, it’s the opposite.

The "appropriate process" you refer to is run by the people that staged a coup against Trump, moron.

There's no credible evidence that Trump did what you claim.

Blah blah blah. Money does the real talking.

Trump campaign to drop bomb on Biden in early voting states

If Trump campaign really thought Biden would be an easier ooponent than others they would certiainly not be spending to sink him now.

The linked article was written in October. The phone call was in July. Since that time, Biden has attacked Trump repeatedly calling him a white supremacist, racist, and so forth. Remember that Biden too was part of the administration that spied on him, so the animosity against Biden is certainly understandable.

What the hell is the difference? The point is Trump campaign CLEARLY considers Biden a serious threat worth taking a hit on and in July Biden’s numbers were even better than October.
There's nothing clear about that. Trump considered Biden to be a crook.

Trump is a crook, he surrounds himself with crooks, thinks other normal people are crooks and calls principled non-crooks crazy.

Besides our musing on what Trump thinks, it doesn’t even matter. Believe it or not but there is actually an APPROPRIATE PROCESS to report crime and have authorities investigate it. Trump trying to inappropriately force Ukraine to publicly announce investigation HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JUSTICE, it’s the opposite.
The "appropriate process" you refer to is run by the people that staged a coup against Trump, moron.

There's no credible evidence that Trump did what you claim.
No Coup, Patsy. Sometimes, ok, most of the time, you sound like the little kid in your picture. Is it from your youth? I don't think you have outgrown the tendency to make up stuff to suit you needs. Way to show support for a leader who shamelessly makes up crap to suit his needs, and avoid blame for things he has done.

Or Hunter Biden?

Forum List

Back