Black Cleveland councilman sees brutal cop body cam; Admits cops doing right thing.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Body Camera Footage Clears Cleveland Police - NBC News

I'm loving the body cams folks. For every 1 shithead criminal in uniform it catches....we get thousands more showing the brave, dangerous and heroic shit cops do.

It also is catching some liars...like these black folks who decided to falsely accuse a cop of wrong doing:

Body Cam Contradicts Police Accusation

There are tens of thousands of these false complaints every year. Too bad CNN and the left don't bitch about these.

I'm loving the body cams folks. For every 1 shithead criminal in uniform it catches....we get thousands more showing the brave, dangerous and heroic shit cops do.

It also is catching some liars...like these black folks who decided to falsely accuse a cop of wrong doing:

There are tens of thousands of these false complaints every year. Too bad CNN and the left don't bitch about these.

Then it seems everyone is in agreement with the need for bodycams.

Though if necessary uses of force plummet after their use, cops are gonna have some 'splainin' to do.

Though if necessary uses of force plummet after their use, cops are gonna have some 'splainin' to do.

I'm all for it!! Let society see all the garbage and violent thugs cops have to deal with. I too applaud firing any criminal in uniform. Body cams will help with that.

But what will it do 1000x more often? Expose false complaints and justify uses of force.

And no....no 'splainin' necessary. Criminals typically behave better when they see cameras....so fewer fights. Half the time when a thug provokes a fight with a cop it's because he has lots of baby mama's wanting child support and he needs a lawsuit. Can't claim one now!

I'm all for it!! Let society see all the garbage and violent thugs cops have to deal with. I too applaud firing any criminal in uniform. Body cams will help with that.

But what will it do 1000x more often? Expose false complaints and justify uses of force.

Your stats are made up horseshit. But your sentiment I agree with completely. Bodycams protect everyone. The public, the police, everyone.

I even support police in their desire to be able review body cam footage before making their police reports. It means better quality reporting!

On the issue of body cam footage being available for the public, I'm on the fence. I'd be open to a very low bar for requesting specific videos. But not automatic posting of vidoes once they've been recorded as some areas do.

And no....no 'splainin' necessary. Criminals typically behave better when they see cameras....so fewer fights. Half the time when a thug provokes a fight with a cop it's because he has lots of baby mama's wanting child support and he needs a lawsuit. Can't claim one now!

And what is your evidence that criminals behave better when there are body cameras on them?

You make up a lot of shit, Buc. So I'll need to see that evidence.

No, they're not necessary. They will only reduce the number of abuse charges at taxpayers expense and demonstrate most charges are bogus attempts at avoiding arrest or making a settlement buck. Another level of lottery mentality costing the rest of us.

Here in Toledo, Ohio the TPD started using them on a few dozen second shift patrol officers.

I understand that there is budget constraints regarding how many cameras they can buy. What I don't get is why they can't use them on all three shifts. Why can't the second shift officer take the body cam to the third shift officer? And the third shift officer take it to the first shift officer?

It doesn't make any sense. It seems like there's something fishy going on.

No, they're not necessary. They will only reduce the number of abuse charges at taxpayers expense and demonstrate most charges are bogus attempts at avoiding arrest or making a settlement buck. Another level of lottery mentality costing the rest of us.

So a police force that began using bodycams would not see a rate of 'justifiable' uses of force drop sharply from one year to the next?

So a police force that began using bodycams would not see a rate of 'justifiable' uses of force drop sharply from one year to the next?
No, they'll only see a drop in accusations.

Actually.....its has resulted in both:

The use of body cameras by San Diego police has led to fewer complaints by residents and less use of force by officers, according to a city report released Wednesday.

Complaints have fallen 40.5% and use of "personal body" force by officers has been reduced by 46.5% and use of pepper spray by 30.5%, according to the report developed by the Police Department for the City Council's Public Safety and Livable Neighborhoods Committee.

San Diego police body camera report: Fewer complaints, less use of force

And that's with only 60% of the force with body cams. And yet pepper spraying dropped by a third and use of personal force by officers was nearly cut in half.

Complaints fell by about 40%.

Seems to me that when being recorded the cops use violence WAY less often to do their policing.

Your stats are made up horseshit. But your sentiment I agree with completely. Bodycams protect everyone. The public, the police, everyone.

I even support police in their desire to be able review body cam footage before making their police reports. It means better quality reporting!

On the issue of body cam footage being available for the public, I'm on the fence. I'd be open to a very low bar for requesting specific videos. But not automatic posting of vidoes once they've been recorded as some areas do.

And what is your evidence that criminals behave better when there are body cameras on them?

You make up a lot of shit, Buc. So I'll need to see that evidence.

Simple. Many departments report suspects resisting and arguing less when they realize they are on camera.

I don't think the general public realize how huge of a business there is of making false allegations on cops then trying to get lawsuit money. It's rampant.

Hell....NYPD just paid a guy $5000 for an officer shooting him (didn't kill him) because, as his lawyer said...lawyer actually said this....his client DESERVED to he shot...but....NYC is just paying out $5k settlements to ALL claims to clear the books and it's cheaper than lawyer fees!!! DeBlasio is doing this. Just write the 5k check.

So yeah...if you'd worked in LE any amount of time....PDs get hundreds of false allegations a year. Major ones like NYPD and LAPD....probably thousands.

The use of body cameras by San Diego police has led to fewer complaints by residents and less use of force by officers, according to a city report released Wednesday.

Complaints have fallen 40.5% and use of "personal body" force by officers has been reduced by 46.5% and use of pepper spray by 30.5%, according to the report developed by the Police Department for the City Council's Public Safety and Livable Neighborhoods Committee.

And that's with only 60% of the force with body cams. And yet pepper spraying dropped by a third and use of personal force by officers was nearly cut in half.

Seems to me that when being recorded the cops use violence WAY less often to do their policing.

It does reduce both.

Surprisingly.....when shitheads resist less and act civil...cops use less force. Imagine that.

It does reduce both.

Surprisingly.....when shitheads resist less and act civil...cops use less force. Imagine that.
Body cams sure ruined jerk off time for cops parked on the side of the road for hours..

You are full of shit!
You don't have the intellectual capacity to comprehend the REASON complaints against cops are plummeting is BECAUSE BODY CAMS can NOW PROVE false allegations!
This is EXACTLY what happened in this case.
To be frank 99.99% of LEOs of any race would prefer not to have to even touch the sub-human scum they must deal with.
LEOs don't drive around looking for encounters with scum for the fun of it. The dry cleaning bills and fucking paperwork aren't worth it.

If body cams are needed to calm certain people down, great, fine, set 'em up.

The fact remains -- there are thousands and thousands and thousands of police/suspect interactions each and every day, 24/7/365, and an extremely small percentage of them can be proven to include "police brutality".

But there's no political advantage for certain people to admit to that.

If body cams are needed to calm certain people down, great, fine, set 'em up.

The fact remains -- there are thousands and thousands and thousands of police/suspect interactions each and every day, 24/7/365, and an extremely small percentage of them can be proven to include "police brutality".

But there's no political advantage for certain people to admit to that.
Exactly!
In many years involved with LE I NEVER saw a single example of a LEO intentionally getting into his car and going 'hunting' for the first person they accountered so they could 'brutalise" them. Indeed I saw many LEO's who used 'force' on anyone who was in some way looking for trouble. The amount of force was directly related to the size of the problem.
Innocent, quite, calm, sober people never have anything to worry about from ANY LEO.
Believe me. There's always no end of sub-human scum who are happy to 'get the cop's day in'.
Again. Every cop in uniform is trained to be well groomed and smartly dressed.
No cop I ever met wanted to get into a fight with just anyone. It really had to be serious before the cop would want to pay an expensive dry cleaning bill and spend fucking hours doing paperwork.
LEO's are some of the best self-regulating' on the job people you'll ever meet.
99.99% of LEO's are straight self controlled dedicated career oriented men and women. They all know if a fellow LEO has any 'issues'. They will not partner with them. They will not associate with them. In VERY short order HR becomes aware of these LEO's who are not suited for the job. These LEO's are quietly asked to resign. If they kick the cat on the way out the door their future job prospects for getting any decent job are nil. If they leave appropriately they know there will always be the standard: "He was a fine officer and he will be an asset to any future employer"......bullshit letter.

Last edited:
What a load of shit. Political advantage?

Here is the deal. We expect 100% of thugs to act like thugs. We expect 100% of LEO's to NOT act like thugs. When a thug acts like an asshole thug we don't get in the least bit upset. It is to be expected. When a cop does the same....we naturally highlight the behavior. It is unexpected and....therefore.....gets our attention

You dumb shits.

Here is the deal. We expect 100% of thugs to act like thugs. We expect 100% of LEO's to NOT act like thugs. When a thug acts like an asshole thug we don't get in the least bit upset. It is to be expected. When a cop does the same....we naturally highlight the behavior. It is unexpected and....therefore.....gets our attention

You dumb shits.
Seems to me you got PLENTY "upset" when your boy 'Big Mike' was shot. Seems to be you get pretty "upset" every time a fucking tree dweller nego thug gets shot because he was attacking a LEO.
Talk about being a dumb shit.

You dumb shits.

The problem is when you people have "national crisis" outrages and burn cities and call for violence against cops when a shooting happens. When....with 1,000,000....it is inevitable some bad people will be in the mix. UNLESS...you can show me a group of 1M people who are all saints?

When cop make 14,000,000 arrests in a year....and fewer than 300 "go bad"....that's an incredibly GOOD rate.

You lib idiots of course will say "but even 1 bad is too many" and then burn a city over it.

Of course. In theory even 1 bad is too many. But again...1000000 cops. 14,000,000 arrests. A collective 2,800,000,000 hours worked....and less than 1000 shootings....and most clearly justified.

The stats just don't show a problem.

The military factors in an "acceptable losses" stat for a mission. This isn't the same. But an "acceptable bad apples" stat is one police can aim for. And right now....the DOJ estimates it's 0.5% of current cops are corrupt. A number we can lower and will.

But for you liberal idiots to act as if there is some kind of national crisis is just silly.

Which came first? The egg or the chicken?
A couple of years ago in a city in Cal. the police force started using body cameras as an experiment. In the first year the number of complaints against LEO's dropped by 80%.
THIS IS THE CRITICAL PART: The number of arrests remained about the same or a little higher.
Now all you fucking LIB cop-hating genius explain what the results tell us.
YA FUCKING RIGHT!

You dumb shits.
Seems to me you got PLENTY "upset" when your boy 'Big Mike' was shot. Seems to be you get pretty "upset" every time a fucking tree dweller nego thug gets shot because he was attacking a LEO.
Talk about being a dumb shit.

You've never seen me upset, dummy. You are thinking of someone else. Probably the make-believe liberal who occupies your every thought.

Forum List

Back