Black Employment Lowest in 17 Years

Businesses have no desire to hire Blacks because when a recession hits and they want to lay them off, they can’t without facing endless lawsuits and protests.
This started under Reagan.

It's almost as if you think a majority of the country is as nasty, hateful, narcissistic and crazed as you are. And that I'm in the minority.

It's pretty clear to me that you think you and your end of the spectrum are special, with all the answers. And that the "other side" is "wrong". YOU think YOU'RE special.

Which is correct, Joe? Which one of us is in the majority?

Let's see if you can come within a few miles of a direct answer.

I've given you a direct answer. The "Middle" is very small, probably not more than 6% of the population.

The other side is "Wrong" because when they get in charge, they tend to fuck things up, at least for the working class, or did you just forget the period between 2001 and 2009 where we had two wars, two recessions and a major city wiped off the map?

yet 45% voted for McCain in 2008 despite that. And most of that same 45% voted for Trump.

If anything, Hillary was a moderate who was trying to please people like you and FAILED miserably because she didn't sound even remotely sincere. She gave enough people an excuse to vote for 3rd party candidates and now we are stuck with Trump.

Unemployment among blacks is the lowest in 17 years? That means they're getting jobs. No wonder they hate Trump so much.

Businesses have no desire to hire Blacks because when a recession hits and they want to lay them off, they can’t without facing endless lawsuits and protests.

Amazing how threads like this bring out the racists.

Even more amazing. Mac doesn't denounce them or correct them, not even a little bit.

I've given you a direct answer. The "Middle" is very small, probably not more than 6% of the population.
You think that people like you, on both ends, represent 94% of the population?

Holy crap.

Well, I guess that explains a lot.

You didn't get the message?

Everybody had to chose between ANTIFA and Westboro Baptist.

It was required by law.

Now, please take your medication that reduces IQ by 50 points and get with the program, already!

Holy crap.

It was required by law.

Now, please take your medication that reduces IQ by 50 points and get with the program, already!
Amazing, huh?

Amazing, huh?
I often wonder if people are for real or if they are just inventing an incredibly silly character just to annoy anybody with a functioning brain.
Oh, that's one of the things about partisan politics that fascinates me the most.

On one hand, ideologues are able to talk themselves into believing some truly incredible things. Ideology is an affliction that distorts both perceptions and thought processes.

On the other, some of this shit is just so over-the-top goofy that it's like pro wrestling to me. Surely, at some level, these people have to know that a great deal of this is pure bullshit.

Always interesting.

(CNSNews.com) -- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics( BLS), the unemployment rate for black Americans is the lowest it has been since the year 2000, 17 years ago.

In November, the national unemployment rate for black Americans, ages 16 and over, was 7.3%.

The last time it was 7.3% was in the year 2000, during the months September, October and November.

During the Bush and Obama years (2001 -2016), the black unemployment rate fluctuated between 7.7% and a high of 16.8%.

Back in September 2017, the rate was 7.0%, a low that had not been seen since April of 2000. Prior to that, going all the way back to 1972, the black unemployment rate never fell below 7.0% and was largly in the double digits throughout the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s.

It's part of MAGA, baby! Blacks are Americans!

Unemployment among blacks is the lowest in 17 years? That means they're getting jobs. No wonder they hate Trump so much.

Amazing how threads like this bring out the racists.

Even more amazing. Mac doesn't denounce them or correct them, not even a little bit.
You can't handle the truth?
You don't remember Al Sharpton back in the 80s?
You must be young.
And if you're in your 50s and you "don't remember" that asshole Sharpton, you're full of shit.

Holy crap.

I don't have to "think" that, election numbers prove it.

the GOP candidate gets anywhere from 45-51% in the last five elections.
The Democrat gets anywhere from 48 - 55%.

So the net number of "Gets" in that equation are exactly what it appears- about 6% if you take the number between the lowest partisan numbers, and take out those who support extermist parties like the Greens and Libertarians.

Look, if 45% of the population is so indoctrinated in Hate Radio bullshit that they are going to vote for John McCain despite hating him, after Bush fucked up the entire economy, those people CANNOT HAVE THEIR MINDS CHANGED NO MATTER HOW MANY HUGS YOU GIVE THEM!!!!

It's not worth the effort to even try. They'll look at their busted 401K and underwater mortgage, tune into Rush Limbaugh and listen to how that's the Democrats fault, somehow.

It was required by law.

Naw, the stupidity is you guys think that everyone on the left is "Antifa".

Or for that matter that everyone on the right is WBC.

But here's the problem with the right. Look how they are all turning on Steve Bannon today. Then tell me we aren't dealing with a cult.

You must be young.
And if you're in your 50s and you "don't remember" that asshole Sharpton, you're full of shit.

I remember Al Sharpton in the 1980's.
I remember Jesse Jackson in the 1970's
I am sure people said the same thing about MLK in the 1950's.

Here's the problem... with white people making the hiring decisions, they are mostly going to hire- wait for it - other white people. and not always because they are racist. Sometimes you just feel comfortable with folks who remind you of yourself.

Holy crap.

I don't have to "think" that, election numbers prove it.

the GOP candidate gets anywhere from 45-51% in the last five elections.
The Democrat gets anywhere from 48 - 55%.

So the net number of "Gets" in that equation are exactly what it appears- about 6% if you take the number between the lowest partisan numbers, and take out those who support extermist parties like the Greens and Libertarians.

Look, if 45% of the population is so indoctrinated in Hate Radio bullshit that they are going to vote for John McCain despite hating him, after Bush fucked up the entire economy, those people CANNOT HAVE THEIR MINDS CHANGED NO MATTER HOW MANY HUGS YOU GIVE THEM!!!!

It's not worth the effort to even try. They'll look at their busted 401K and underwater mortgage, tune into Rush Limbaugh and listen to how that's the Democrats fault, somehow.
Holy crap. The fact that a certain amount of people VOTE doesn't mean they're like YOU.

Most people are not obedient hardcore partisan ideologues. Most people are open to considering ideas that conflict with theirs. Most people don't spend most of their time and effort attacking others. The hardcore wingers on both ends, people like you, are in the minority. You think you and your end of the spectrum have ALL the answers. And that's exactly what people on the OTHER side think too, of course.

You HATE.

I think the answers can come from everywhere and anywhere, that attacking and insulting others only makes things worse. I think that open and honest and decent communication MUST take place, and that behaviors like YOUR must be marginalized for that to happen. I'm like most, wishing people like YOU would just STOP this.

You attack me for being exactly what YOU are, because you know the above is correct and you hate the mirror.

You must be young.

Here's the problem... with white people making the hiring decisions, they are mostly going to hire- wait for it - other white people. and not always because they are racist. Sometimes you just feel comfortable with folks who remind you of yourself.
It's called dealing with reality.
That's why I discuss this with minorities to inform them of why their professional opportunities were squashed by Corporate America, Reagan and Patrick Moynahan.

You must be young.

That's why I discuss this with minorities to inform them of why their professional opportunities were squashed by Corporate America, Reagan and Patrick Moynahan.
They also don't like many whites either..

(CNSNews.com) -- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics( BLS), the unemployment rate for black Americans is the lowest it has been since the year 2000, 17 years ago.

In November, the national unemployment rate for black Americans, ages 16 and over, was 7.3%.

The last time it was 7.3% was in the year 2000, during the months September, October and November.

During the Bush and Obama years (2001 -2016), the black unemployment rate fluctuated between 7.7% and a high of 16.8%.

Back in September 2017, the rate was 7.0%, a low that had not been seen since April of 2000. Prior to that, going all the way back to 1972, the black unemployment rate never fell below 7.0% and was largly in the double digits throughout the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s.
Black employment?

Imagine what it's like in Appalachia with all those millions of poor whites?

Low Education Levels and Unemployment Linked in Appalachia

The White Ghetto

Many times, racist whites point to problems in the black community, not out of a sense of wanting to help, but to point at and ridicule.
These racist whites aren't even aware of the vast numbers of ignorant, uneducated, many drug addicted and many unemployed whites living in a huge 13 state area we call Appalachia.

You must be young.

They also don't like many whites either..
If they weren't ejected from professional opportunities in the early 80s by Reagan and Moynahan, perhaps they wouldn't have any real reasons to have an attitude.

Forum List

Back