Black lives matter, but the genocide of Native Americans. no problem

Bet having taken high school history you fancy yourself a expert in American history........ :lmao:

I know enough American history to know where you got your version...from some ponytailed leftist schmuck who got a teaching job because he was a professional student. If I were you I wouldn't broadcast what a dumbass I was, loser.
High school history was enough? Bet you think Washington actually did chop down a cherry tree, that Babe the Blue Ox was real and Pecos Bill actually rode a tornado....... Okie dokie...... :lmao:
Most of my history professors were fairly conservative as most are, unlike ignorant, uneducated morons like you those of us who have a passion for history know it's rarely pretty when ya get into the details.
plus he probably believes Paul rode around a country side full of British yelling the British are coming.
Longfellow's poem was not to be taken literally but the op and Sarah Palin did.
Hell, he claims Tom Horn was a hero....... While Horn may have started out good he eventually went bad, was cut loose from the Pinkertons because he tended to bring the vast majority of his prisoners in dead and was ultimately hung for killing a kid from ambush.
Heck I bet he even thinks the movies Young Guns and Tombstone were historically correct....... :eusa_whistle:
:lol:
some of tombstone actually is.
they got the costumes right .
I like that film correct or not.

Most of my history professors were fairly conservative as most are, unlike ignorant, uneducated morons like you those of us who have a passion for history know it's rarely pretty when ya get into the details.

I doubt very much you ever got past high school, if that, and if you did, you should sue them and your drug dealers for making you a mushhead.
lol.gif

Bet having taken high school history you fancy yourself a expert in American history........ :lmao:

I know enough American history to know where you got your version...from some ponytailed leftist schmuck who got a teaching job because he was a professional student. If I were you I wouldn't broadcast what a dumbass I was, loser.
High school history was enough? Bet you think Washington actually did chop down a cherry tree, that Babe the Blue Ox was real and Pecos Bill actually rode a tornado....... Okie dokie...... :lmao:
plus he probably believes Paul rode around a country side full of British yelling the British are coming.
Longfellow's poem was not to be taken literally but the op and Sarah Palin did.
Hell, he claims Tom Horn was a hero....... While Horn may have started out good he eventually went bad, was cut loose from the Pinkertons because he tended to bring the vast majority of his prisoners in dead and was ultimately hung for killing a kid from ambush.
Heck I bet he even thinks the movies Young Guns and Tombstone were historically correct....... :eusa_whistle:
:lol:
some of tombstone actually is.
they got the costumes right .
I like that film correct or not.
They did some correct but not much, like Young Guns, the names and events were correct but that's about all. And yes, I like both movies also. :thup:

I doubt very much you ever got past high school, if that, and if you did, you should sue them and your drug dealers for making you a mushhead.
lol.gif
You keep tellin' yourself that Sparkette. Whatever helps you sleep at night........ :thup:

If you two are going to keep flirting with each other why not hook up and order a gay cake for your wedding?
lol.gif

You laugh. Realize that there is no force at the control of the Government that could stop the combined arms of Conservative Americans. Especially when one considers three points.....

1. Many American LEOs at all levels would be among those numbers of armed Conservative Americans.

2. Those LEOs pledge allegiance to the Federal and Stste Constitutions, not their Mayor, Governor or POTUS.

3. Federal military forces are not allowed to be used against civilians inside the US.

You laugh. Realize that there is no force at the control of the Government that could stop the combined arms of Conservative Americans. Especially when one considers three points.....

1. Many American LEOs at all levels would be among those numbers of armed Conservative Americans.

2. Those LEOs pledge allegiance to the Federal and Stste Constitutions, not their Mayor, Governor or POTUS.

3. Federal military forces are not allowed to be used against civilians inside the US.
I know what my oath was and am still bound by it but if you actually believe there's 100 million people willing to take up arms against their fellow citizens and that the military won't intervene you're seriously kidding yourself.

I know what my oath was and am still bound by it but if you actually believe there's 100 million people willing to take up arms against their fellow citizens and that the military won't intervene you're seriously kidding yourself.

Then you understand that you never served a legitimate American Government. At least if you have read the US Constitution.

I believe, from the US Servicemen I know, that the US Military would largely side with the revolutionaries.

Then you understand that you never served a legitimate American Government. At least if you have read the US Constitution.

I believe, from the US Servicemen I know, that the US Military would largely side with the revolutionaries.
You believe what you want, it's a free country, well freer than most....... :dunno:

Have you considered psychiatric treatment? You should. :thup:

lol.gif
Do you know all the false and hackneyed stereotypes or just most of them?

Funny thing is no one cares what you (or I for that matter) have any use for...... :dunno:

Funny thing is.... the US Government has no means to deal with more than 100 million armed Conservatives when we decide we've had enough.
That's also bullshit you have no tanks or other heavy ordinance .
You'd shit yourself .
He's probably never even been in combat or he wouldn't be advocating violent revolution. That type are the kind that shit themselves when the bullets start flying and the ground starts erupting around them.

Funny thing is no one cares what you (or I for that matter) have any use for...... :dunno:

Funny thing is.... the US Government has no means to deal with more than 100 million armed Conservatives when we decide we've had enough.
You'd shit yourself .
He's probably never even been in combat or he wouldn't be advocating violent revolution. That type are the kind that shit themselves when the bullets start flying and the ground starts erupting around them.
He also doesn't understand that if there's a uprising that threateneds law and order on a scale the police and the guard can't handle .
The military has standing orders to restore order .

You'd shit yourself .
He also doesn't understand that if there's a uprising that threateneds law and order on a scale the police and the guard can't handle .
The military has standing orders to restore order .
Basically if that happened Martial Law would be declared and the military would be mobilized. Are there units/individuals who would join the revolutionaries? Of course there are but no where near the numbers he's pretending/wishing would, it would quickly devolve into a guerilla war with the vast majority of the revolutionaries dead or in hiding.
That's the reality.

Forum List

Back