Black lives matter, but the genocide of Native Americans. no problem

The Irish were enslaved and starved by the British and the British were enslaved and starved by the Romans. The Neanderthals were murdered to extinction by humans. How far back do you want to go?
False the Neanderthals were bred to extinction from mixing with modern humans.
If it hadn't been for Rome Britain would have gone the way of Easter island.
What Europeans did in this part the world was genocide.
It can't be rationalized .

Yeah, yeah, yeah... kill whitey.. blah blah blah.

Fucking racist.
Where did you come up with that? :eusa_eh:

The blacks were enslaved, raped and murdered for over 200 years. But that's nothing compared to the genocide of 11 million Native Americans that had their land stolen, their women and children raped and slaughtered, and herded into concentration camps in the name of God and the American flag. They were poisoned by Smallpox in the blankets they were given. The women's breasts were cut off and used for tobacco pouches.

And now Trump and his Christian followers ask the blacks, "What have you got to lose?"

Name one person alive who did that

I'd say demonstrate that actually even happened.

Agreed, and I thought about that when I replied. However, as I'm sure you've noticed, one idea in a post is barely processable by a leftist if at all. Put in two points and you lost them.

A lot of bad shit did happen in history. The only times Democrats care is when they can get political mileage out of it today. We need to stop fighting about the past

A lot of bad shit happened to pretty much all races on the planet at some point in time. Often at the hands of their own people.

Take a look at what the "Christians" did to the Natives.

picture of native americans in a mass grave - Google Search

Take a look at what your dirt-worshipers did to 7th Cavalry....striped naked, disemboweled and castrated, you stupid little bitch

dead%20guy.jpg
Payback is a bitch.
I'd do the same thing given the circumstances.

The Irish were enslaved and starved by the British and the British were enslaved and starved by the Romans. The Neanderthals were murdered to extinction by humans. How far back do you want to go?

Fucking racist.

Me being snarky... it's Friday. I'm contemplating who has a luncheon lingerie show.

Genocide is the deliberate killing off of a race or group. What European settlers did was exploit the living shit out of them, but mass killings for the sake of killing wasn't part of the program.

To be genocide, in my opinion, one has to want to deliberately exterminate a given group.
The argument revolves around not only definitions but specific acts by the US Government and settlers to define genocide in this issue.

http://americanhistory.oxfordre.com...199329175.001.0001/acrefore-9780199329175-e-3

This essay begins with the premise that the issue of genocide in American Indian history is far too complex to yield a simple yes-or-no answer. The relevant history, after all, is a long one (more than five hundred years) involving hundreds of indigenous nations and several European and neo-European empires and imperial nation-states. While it would be absurd to reduce this history to any single category, genocide included, it would be reasonable to predict that genocide was a part of this history. With this in mind, the essay invites readers to resist a tendency toward a quick or easy resolution of the question of genocide in American Indian history and to engage in an open-ended exploration. The object is not a definitive answer but a clarification of the issues.

Genocide is the deliberate killing off of a race or group. What European settlers did was exploit the living shit out of them, but mass killings for the sake of killing wasn't part of the program.

To be genocide, in my opinion, one has to want to deliberately exterminate a given group.
Can you rationalize any harder.
The opinions being like assholes rule applies here.

Fucking racist.

Me being snarky... it's Friday. I'm contemplating who has a luncheon lingerie show.
Male or female models? :dunno:

:D

The blacks were enslaved, raped and murdered for over 200 years. But that's nothing compared to the genocide of 11 million Native Americans that had their land stolen, their women and children raped and slaughtered, and herded into concentration camps in the name of God and the American flag. They were poisoned by Smallpox in the blankets they were given. The women's breasts were cut off and used for tobacco pouches.

And now Trump and his Christian followers ask the blacks, "What have you got to lose?"

Name one person alive who did that

I'd say demonstrate that actually even happened.

Agreed, and I thought about that when I replied. However, as I'm sure you've noticed, one idea in a post is barely processable by a leftist if at all. Put in two points and you lost them.

A lot of bad shit did happen in history. The only times Democrats care is when they can get political mileage out of it today. We need to stop fighting about the past

A lot of bad shit happened to pretty much all races on the planet at some point in time. Often at the hands of their own people.

Yep, like blacks killing blacks in the United States. But instead of addressing the dead elephant in the room, Democrats want to focus on the tiny percent of blacks killed by cops because they don't care about black people just black votes

No, I'm just a fan of words meaning things.

When you trivialize genocide, you rob the word of its true meaning and impact.

Take a look at what your dirt-worshipers did to 7th Cavalry....striped naked, disemboweled and castrated, you stupid little bitch

dead%20guy.jpg
Payback is a bitch.

There ya go....you hate your own whiteness and culture...the public schools win again!

Yes dear..

The argument revolves around not only definitions but specific acts by the US Government and settlers to define genocide in this issue.

Genocide and American Indian History - American History: Oxford Research Encyclopedias

This essay begins with the premise that the issue of genocide in American Indian history is far too complex to yield a simple yes-or-no answer. The relevant history, after all, is a long one (more than five hundred years) involving hundreds of indigenous nations and several European and neo-European empires and imperial nation-states. While it would be absurd to reduce this history to any single category, genocide included, it would be reasonable to predict that genocide was a part of this history. With this in mind, the essay invites readers to resist a tendency toward a quick or easy resolution of the question of genocide in American Indian history and to engage in an open-ended exploration. The object is not a definitive answer but a clarification of the issues.

So even the article can't make up its mind. To me there is no "kinda sorta" genocide. There is genocide, and then there is massive exploitation that results in lots of deaths.

So Holocaust, Genocide, Turks against the Armenians, Genocide. Native Americans i colonial times? massive exploitation, The Potato Famine? Not genocide, but just the Brits not giving a Rats ass about the Irish.

Yes dear..

Whatever, bitch tits.

dead%20guy.jpg
Payback is a bitch.

There ya go....you hate your own whiteness and culture...the public schools win again!
Clueless ain'tcha...... :lmao:

Genocide and American Indian History - American History: Oxford Research Encyclopedias

So even the article can't make up its mind. To me there is no "kinda sorta" genocide. There is genocide, and then there is massive exploitation that results in lots of deaths.

So Holocaust, Genocide, Turks against the Armenians, Genocide. Native Americans i colonial times? massive exploitation, The Potato Famine? Not genocide, but just the Brits not giving a Rats ass about the Irish.
Uuuummmm, that's what the article is about, the argument between both sides. Did you miss that while focusing on defending your position? :dunno:

dead%20guy.jpg
Payback is a bitch.

False
Fail on both assumptions.
When I was in elementary school our culture was still portraing native American as less than human.
Besides I'm half Irish and half cheetwood Cherokee.
Meaning I have more than enough reason to to distrust .

dead%20guy.jpg
Payback is a bitch.

False
When I was in elementary school our culture was still portraing native American as less than human.
Well at least you can hold half your liqueur....... :eusa_whistle:

dead%20guy.jpg
Payback is a bitch.

False
Well at least you can hold half your liqueur....... :eusa_whistle:
that's a half truth!

I believe it was a combination of exploitation and then instances of genocide, its really hard to escape some of those facts, although I know at times they did coexist ( without the bumpersticker) and at times it was the Indians as aggressor. The reality is they really did get the short end of the deal and probably a great deal of it was because of apathy on the part of government officials

The Great California Genocide

Uuuummmm, that's what the article is about, the argument between both sides. Did you miss that while focusing on defending your position? :dunno:

I read the synopsis, rest is TL;DR

Forum List

Back